No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A future Christmas classic . Cozy little Christmas such a fun lil song.

Comment

• Looks like BTS is going to debut at #1 again based on sales - All these sales-based #1s this year that have no longevity

Comment

• Gotta love him.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Gotta love him.
          King Of Xmas

Last edited by aRat; Sun November 29, 2020, 09:32.
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Obsessed and Hung Up had the same peak in the USA and both were huge hits. <3
            Also their best songs.

98 - OUT

Comment

• DnBLover thots on Duanal seving sensuality and sex in those gif?

98 - OUT

Comment

• My most scrobbled Christmas songs since Christmas 2015:

01. The Star - Mariah Carey
                02. Lil Snowman - Mariah Carey
                03. One Child - Mariah Carey
                04. Christmas in New York - Lea Michele
                05. Señor Santa Claus - Jim Reeves
                06. When Christmas Comes - Mariah Carey & John Legend
                07. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
                08. The Merry Christmas Polka - Jim Reeves
                09. Christmas On The Dancefloor - Gerard Joling
                10. Here Comes Santa Claus/Rooftop Celebration - Mariah Carey

Comment

• this actually kinda sounds like Queen meets a Christmas song, singing on your deathbed in this angry emo style would be so 2020 though (a throwback to the 2000s + all the ICUs).
                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• "Fairytale of New York" is still the best Christmas song, all those fake merry holidays are merely a drunken facade made to stop the ordinary people from dismantling the corrupt system.
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                      "Fairytale of New York" is still the best Christmas song, all those fake merry holidays are merely a drunken facade made to stop the ordinary people from dismantling the corrupt system.

I love this version. They changed one line, but stayed close to the original.

Comment

• Now I need Dua to release a funky 80s inspired Xmas song so she can get that coin every year permanently.

98 - OUT

Comment

• Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens is the best Christmas song for me!
                          Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

• Katy's Smile era is already so iconic.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• aRat Dua was always very hot but now... Jesus.
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                Katy's Smile era is already so iconic.
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Brilliant album.

Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                    Now I need Dua to release a funky 80s inspired Xmas song so she can get that coin every year permanently.

I got bored watching her show after the first three songs. She just didn't engage me. I felt the choreo was super basic and the songs just don't translate particularly well live. Does she sing Cool at some point ?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I got bored watching her show after the first three songs. She just didn't engage me. I felt the choreo was super basic and the songs just don't translate particularly well live. Does she sing Cool at some point ?
                                      Bored by excellence. Kinda expected since you are used to mediocricity I fear.

Yes she performs Cool. It's like the third best performance after Hallucinate and DSN. I fear that link is gone now though.
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

Bored by excellence. Kinda expected since you are used to mediocricity I fear.

Yes she performs Cool. It's like the third best performance after Hallucinate and DSN. I fear that link is gone now though.
                                        Dua just doesn't excite me as a performer. She just walks around the stage tossing her hair and doing little side steps. Her music is better to me on my headphones. Glad you enjoyed it though.

OT - the way Miley wrote this ENTIRE song about me and my relationships. We have to stan. The amount of times I had to have these conversations with bottoms who get too attached. ( Three times in the last 9 months alone, in Corona times no less )

Comment

OT - the way Miley wrote this ENTIRE song about me and my relationships. We have to stan. The amount of times I had to have these conversations with bottoms who get too attached. ( Three times in the last 9 months alone, in Corona times no less )

Very good song indeed. For me I guess Midnight Sky describes me and my relationships better.
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

Very good song indeed. For me I guess Midnight Sky describes me and my relationships better.
                                            How does "I was born to run, I don't belong to anyone" describe someone in a monagonoums relationship exactly ?

Comment

How does "I was born to run, I don't belong to anyone" describe someone in a monagonoums relationship exactly ?
                                              I guess it describes it in the sense that I can never fully invest myself to someone else. I ofc will like their companionship and the time we spent together but they will never be my main drive or source of fulfilment or happiness.

I dunno, from Miley's new album that is the song that fits this the best I think
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• InFamous : Hope it's not too personal, but since you are open about... how do I say it in a family-friendly version... being interested in sharing physical activities with multiple people: I wonder whether you actually have the craving to be emotionally connected to another person or whether you prefer to be 'independent' and do stuff on your own. I'm thinking of business and family meetings and I'm sure your +1 is not one of your sexual partners, are they?
                                                Last edited by theMathematician; Sun November 29, 2020, 15:08.

Comment

I guess it describes it in the sense that I can never fully invest myself to someone else. I ofc will like their companionship and the time we spent together but they will never be my main drive or source of fulfilment or happiness.

I dunno, from Miley's new album that is the song that fits this the best I think
                                                  Gurl you need to listen to Never Be me again and more carefully. Cos that is exactly what the lyrics of that song state, cos I am exacty the same as that

Although I can see your perspective in Midnight Sky also.
                                                  Last edited by InFamous; Sun November 29, 2020, 17:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                    InFamous : Hope it's not too personal, but since you are open about... how do I say it in a family-friendly version... being interested in sharing physical activities with multiple people: I wonder whether you actually have the craving to be emotionally connected to another person or whether you prefer to be 'independent' and do stuff on your own. I'm thinking of business and family meetings and I'm sure your +1 is not one of your sexual partners, are they?
                                                    Yes it's too personal.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X