Clear All

• That's fine!
    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
    and everything you stand for?
    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
      Looks like BTS is going to debut at #1 again based on sales - All these sales-based #1s this year that have no longevity
      Do they release albums like 3 times a year or?

But I guess they can just pump them out since it's the same basic bubblegum pop song from 2010 that they keep rehashing
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Not everyone can flop this spectacularly
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Do they release albums like 3 times a year or?

But I guess they can just pump them out since it's the same basic bubblegum pop song from 2010 that they keep rehashing
          Nah, their discography is actually very diverse. But their latest title tracks Dynamite and Boy With Luv are their most basic bubblegum songs yet, and those are the songs non-bts fans know.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Looks like Miley is about to debut with less in the US though

Comment

You must be unfamiliar with Ga Ga, Maria and Xtina then. The trinity of spectacularly dramatic flop eras.

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Thots aRatchet?
                  Originally posted by beredy

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Ariana is so impressive to me, she hasn't mentioned her xmas track since like 2014 and it does so well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      Thots aRatchet?
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                        Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens is the best Christmas song for me!
                        It's a great Christmas song. Especially in this version:

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Iconique Goldmoney
                          98 - OUT

Comment

Iconique Goldmoney
                            #6 in your hole. #1 in EU! Only peaked at #22 on the U.S. chocolate chart because ghetto R&B and Gangsta rap were completely dominating my hole at that time, there was little room for dancehall.

Comment

• Also, the movie where that song came from, with two chocolate leads, grossed more overseas than in my hole?!

Comment

• Shy Guy was such a great song. Still on my playlist today.

I also love her version of Ain't Nobody and Culture Club's Do You Really Want To Hurt Me.
                                Also loved it when Celine Dion worked with her for Treat Her Like A Lady.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Billboard Hot 100 has become a joke. BTS fans manipulated their way into another #1 single. UK charts are more respectful, at least they don't inflate album sales there.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Oh wow oh wow. Now watch everyone and their momma start doing live stream shows. Duanal revolutionizing the touring business just like she set the disco trend of 2020.

The new Madonna / Rihanna indeed

98 - OUT

Comment

• Ain't nobody got time for live stream shows. I'm happy af by the time I'm through with them online classes the soonest possible and don't need any additional time to watch some live streams .
                                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                      and everything you stand for?
                                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Oh wow oh wow. Now watch everyone and their momma start doing live stream shows. Duanal revolutionizing the touring business just like she set the disco trend of 2020.

Wow now that's MAJOR.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Oh wow oh wow. Now watch everyone and their momma start doing live stream shows. Duanal revolutionizing the touring business just like she set the disco trend of 2020.

Gurl Kylie did it weeks before Duanal hopped on the trend

Comment

Billboard Hot 100 has become a joke. BTS fans manipulated their way into another #1 single. UK charts are more respectful, at least they don't inflate album sales there.
                                            Fans buying physical copies or buying digital copies is not manipulation. Everyone has been doing those exact things for ages at this stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Wow now that's MAJOR.
                                              I'm suprised Beyonce didn't do this first. It's tailor made for her. I am sure she is rushing now to construct a Lion King / African theme live show now though after being informed of those numbers ($$$).

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Gurl Kylie did it weeks before Duanal hopped on the trend
                                              I don't know what you are talking about.

98 - OUT

Comment

• Are Ariana and Katy the only modern day female popstars to chart a Christmas single in the top 25 in the UK ?

Santa tell me has reached number 13 while Cozy little Christmas has reached number 22.

Comment

I'm suprised Beyonce didn't do this first. It's tailor made for her. I am sure she is rushing now to construct a Lion King / African theme live show now though after being informed of those numbers ($$$).

I don't know what you are talking about.

How much were the tickets ?

Comment

• This deserved a 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 5 - ... chart run instead of a OUT - OUT one
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X