No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh, I forgot it gave her a #1, and I guess that's a positive, but I can skip that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

I would say Paula Abdul. 'Teenage Dream' was the 10s version of her big album (forgot its name, but the one with the multiple No. 1 singles).
      Both became American Idol judges too, altho Paula Abdul had one of the biggest second winds in pop history when she helped make AI into one of the most iconik TV shows of all-time. Now it’s a third-rate show.
      Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Legendary.
        Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

How many daily Spotify streams does Dark Horse have?

Slay Something is comig to be the top 1 female song of 2013.
          Say something is not a female song.
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            I'm glad Miley is underperforming cause she's so unlikeable. I'm glad hot daddy Liam got rid of her.
            Ah, I kinda like Miley. I get she can be polarizing to some but she doesn't bother me at all. Plus Midnight Sky is such an amazing track

Comment

• Y’all holes gon get destroyed into oblivion.
              Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Miley is by far among the most likeable pop girls for me ... don’t get why so many people hate her or get turned off by her.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I haven't watched American Idol in a long time. It started to go downhill from 2013 to be honest. But all those shows run their course in the end. No idea if X factor in the UK is even still a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Bro, I tried it multiple times on here, but I fear that most users aren't willing to check out anything new besides the artists they already know :( .
                    That's why I prefer other threads.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Debbie Gibson - Alicia Keys
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• likeidogoldlink thoughts on this Miley song ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                          Y’all holes gon get destroyed into oblivion.
                          reddy

DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                            likeidogoldlink thoughts on this Miley song ?

I can feel the 80s vibe, but unfortunately for me it's a bit of a basic song. Nothing special.
                            Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• I can't at Duanal trying to push "Loves" as her stanbase name. The tackiness, the corniness, the staleness. Something Moo would name her stans.

I refuse to go by anything other than "Duanal Bottoms"

98 - OUT

Comment

• I am kinda perched for this Ariana and Mariah and Jenniffer collab I have to say. Will be interesting to hear how their voices work together.

Comment

• What a beautiful man.

Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Stay (not the Rihanna one)

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• When the chocolate ghey cuts in (off-screen ) at the 7-second mark >>>>>>>
                                    Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• High achievers.

Comment

• I didn't expect Destiny's Child, Usher and TLC on there. I somehow thought they only had one really big year each.

Pro: freedom of speech
                                        Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• It's amazing how Madonna dominated UK & European charts for so long and she was unrivaled. To think that she has over 60 top 10 hits and 12 #1 albums there.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• aRatchet? Rihab?
                                            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Hey I have a question to those who still buy and play physical cds.

What do you use to play them? My radio is old and I'd like to get a new one for Christmas but I've been actually questioning myself what the offer looks like right now. Are there still radios available that also play cd's?

Which one do you recommend? Thanks in advance

Comment

aRatchet? Rihab?

I hate it here.

Comment

aRatchet? Rihab?
                                                  I hate it here [2]
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Brandy did good on this track - one of my faves this year.

aRat Dua made it to no 5 on my artist list - the amount of times I spammed FN when it first came out during lockdown 1

Comment

Working...
                                                    X