Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Also, if you skip to 3:08, you might see aRatchet planning his next big attack.
    I lewk hawt there
    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Poor Agnes, ten years ago she was seen as Leona Lewis' doppelganger, now she kinda looks like this current version of Adele.
      The song's ace nonetheless, Swedes are still the masters of pop.
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

It’s as believeable as Harry Styles being rock
        I mean even Dua and Miley being scissor sisters in the Prisoner video is a million times more believable and authentic than whatever show Shawny and C*mila are trying to pull
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Happy Arianukah you all

Comment

• Taylor dropping another album tonight. If it's as good as Folklore, she'll have another AOTY nomination on lock.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              Taylor dropping another album tonight. If it's as good as Folklore, she'll have another AOTY nomination on lock.
              Haven't we already suffered enough?
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Stream EVERMORE. I cannot wait to listen to them both back to back.
                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Ah me neither!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Good luck with waking up from that coma
                    98 - OUT

Comment

Good luck with waking up from that coma
                      Gurl you have no idea, I go out walking in the dark at 2 am with Folklore blasting in my ears while I sing alternate melodies and adlibs as I walk. I come back energized and alive. Taylor is a limited vocalist and some of her songs crave some extra notes and sustained belts. .

Comment

• Can't wait to see it outflop Folksnore in Europe.

Comment

• Taylor really isn’t letting the other girls with their 2k total SPS units breathe this year.
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                            Can't wait to see it outflop Folksnore in Europe.

Me too.
                            Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalํa / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Who cares about Europe when you have already released the biggest female album of the year?

Comment

• Dua Lipa has released the biggest album of 2020 (in Europe).

Perfection and excellency.
                                Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalํa / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                  Can't wait to see it outflop Folksnore in Europe.

Enjoy your socks and skin care products.

Comment

Au contraire, she released the best album of the year (Folklore).
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                      Who cares about Europe when you have already released the biggest female album of the year?
                                      Exactly. US remains the most important and popular music market.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Exactly. US remains the most important and popular music market.
                                        Absolutely. Closely followed by the UK. ( in terms of European territories )

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                          Who cares about Europe when you have already released the biggest female album of the year?
                                          She's been in the business for 14 years and she’s still outselling all the new girls. That’s power.
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• 9 out of the Austrian top 10's songs are Christmas-related . I mean, it's better than 9 out of top 10 being rap songs, but do people listen to nothing else than holiday songs at the moment or what ?
                                            Pro: freedom of speech
                                            Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Like Xmas music or not, this is the only time of the year you see so much ghey pop dominating Spotify/streaming services.
                                              Greatest Of All Time

Comment

I mean even Dua and Miley being scissor sisters in the Prisoner video is a million times more believable and authentic than whatever show Shawny and C*mila are trying to pull
                                                What's your view on this article?

Comment

• Rumor is that Madonna will release an EP of brand new music soon and will be one of The Weeknd's guests at Superbowl. I know it's too good to be true and will remain a rumor but still exciting.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• If only I was a fan of the format 'EP' ... The only time I would've bothered to buy one was when 'The Fame Monster' was released because those 8 songs were sooooo good (Unfortunately, it's only been available as deluxe edition with the original version of the album in my country.). In every other case, I think like 'Why should I bother to listen to an EP that's over in 20 minutes already? Put some more energy into it and make it a full studio album!'.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X