Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
    Who cares about Europe when you have already released the biggest female album of the year?
    People with taste

Also Folkbore is nowhere near being the biggest fem album of the year. Not with its 1.3B strihms. FN has more than double (2.8B)
    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Exactly. US remains the most important and popular music market.
      Well good thing that Dua has 3 real hits there with FN then while Tayloo has zero real hits with Folkbomb
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

She's been in the business for 14 years and she’s still outselling all the new girls. That’s power.
        A Britknee stan would talk about sales in 2020 like it's 1999
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

People with taste

Also Folkbore is nowhere near being the biggest fem album of the year. Not with its 1.3B strihms. FN has more than double (2.8B)
          FN has been out twice as long and its first single came out in November 2019 or something. Please.
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Well good thing that Dua has 3 real hits there with FN then while Tayloo has zero real hits with Folkbomb
            Folklore first week 800+k
            Dua 66k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
              Can't wait to see it outflop Folksnore in Europe.

The way Continental GODrope has rejected Tayloo's musique since the start and they continue to serve taste by maintaining that rejection all these years. Phew only the best continent in the world I fear.

We would much rather continue bopping to Rih's recurrent classics or to Dua's new classics #Taste
              98 - OUT

Comment

The way Continental GODrope has rejected Tayloo's musique since the start and they continue to serve taste by maintaining that rejection all these years. Phew only the best continent in the world I fear.

We would much rather continue bopping to Rih's recurrent classics or to Dua's new classics #Taste
                Or the #1 smash in your hole currently, Xmas GOAT (two weeks tomorrow/three weeks total so far ).
                Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Folklore first week 800+k
                  Dua 66k.
                  Yeah those 10k swifties came through by buying 80 copies each that now are rotting in their basements

I can't take yall seriously with those sales reciepts

Stuck in the 2000s just like with yall faves I guess

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

What's your view on this article?
                    These people that refuse to exist outside the homo-hetero box world and refuse to accept that stereotypes, while often having some truth to them, do not reflect rules, yet tendencies, do not deserve to be taken seriously on this. Tendencies don't dictate life. Even if Shawn does have homo tendencies, he would be at the very least Bi. I personally don't think he is not having sex with Camilla, young adults at those ages next to each other...

In any case, it is ironic that this constant harassment comes mostly from gay people, who in theory should have a better understanding of going on a sexuality journey. And sexuality does not have to be static either, and can be influenced by the environment among other things.

So don't look for answers next to people who see the world in black and white. You won't learn anything.
                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      Or the #1 smash in your hole currently, Xmas GOAT (two weeks tomorrow/three weeks total so far ).
                      Even that is much better than Tayloo's inspid and coma inducing tuneless musik
                      98 - OUT

Comment

Yeah those 10k swifties came through by buying 80 copies each that now are rotting in their basements

Gurl she also easily outstreamed Filler Nostalgia in the first week. Who are you trying to fool here lol

Comment

Gurl she also easily outstreamed Filler Nostalgia in the first week. Who are you trying to fool here lol
                          Thanks to those rabid swifties strihming on loop yet again. Call me when me when FolkBore and EverLocal outstrihm Future Classique combined overall.
                          98 - OUT

Comment

Oh look the Queen of payola and 9 million deluxe editions, special editions, side b's, remix albums, ultra deluxe and complete editions stan wants to preach to us.
                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• DnBLover : Thanks for your opinion! I agree that artists shouldn't have to justify their sexuality since it's their private matter. And yes, men with feminine traits can be straight and men with masculine traits can be gay - it's 2020 after all.
                              Pro: freedom of speech
                              Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

These people that refuse to exist outside the homo-hetero box world and refuse to accept that stereotypes, while often having some truth to them, do not reflect rules, yet tendencies, do not deserve to be taken seriously on this. Tendencies don't dictate life. Even if Shawn does have homo tendencies, he would be at the very least Bi. I personally don't think he is not having sex with Camilla, young adults at those ages next to each other...

In any case, it is ironic that this constant harassment comes mostly from gay people, who in theory should have a better understanding of going on a sexuality journey. And sexuality does not have to be static either, and can be influenced by the environment among other things.

So don't look for answers next to people who see the world in black and white. You won't learn anything.
                                Sorry but the scrihm I let out

Ofc stereotypes are rarely true but Shawny is one of those cases where they are 100% true. Any ghey who has at least some experience with other gheys and has a decent gaydar can tell that Shawny LOVES to fill himself with man meat.

Ofc we have no way to prove anything right now but yall just wait and see him coming out as a sensitive power bottom sooner than later

98 - OUT

Comment

Oh look the Queen of payola and 9 million deluxe editions, special editions, side b's, remix albums, ultra deluxe and complete editions stan wants to preach to us.
                                  Blessing the world with a lot of excellence releases. We love to see it
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

sensitive power bottom
                                    What is this supposed to mean?
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Sorry but the scrihm I let out

Ofc stereotypes are rarely true but Shawny is one of those cases where they are 100% true. Any ghey who has at least some experience with other gheys and has a decent gaydar can tell that Shawny LOVES to fill himself with man meat.

Ofc we have no way to prove anything right now but yall just wait and see him coming out as a sensitive power bottom sooner than later
                                      I saw a pic of him getting it on with Bieb in a car *

* possibly fake but still

Comment

I saw a pic of him getting it on with Bieb in a car *

* possibly fake but still
                                        Hm where? Receipts?

Biebs is str8 though I feel like he would fool around with guys to boost his ego
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

Thanks to those rabid swifties strihming on loop yet again. Call me when me when FolkBore and EverLocal outstrihm Future Classique combined overall.
                                          1.9 unique log ins to China to a free service to watch Dulla
                                          This is what you were celebrating last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                            What is this supposed to mean?
                                            A ghey who likes a lot of kissing, touching and gentle fondling BUT also loves a hard backdoor pounding

Last edited by aRat; Thu December 10, 2020, 22:35.
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

I live for JSpears Ratchet moments.

Comment

1.9 unique log ins to China to a free service to watch Dulla
                                                This is what you were celebrating last week.
                                                Yall Tayloo stans have been bragging bout fake china sales since the dawn of time
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• aRat : OT, but since it seems to fit here :I watch this show in which two parents (actually moms in 90% of the cases) visit each other to see how the other parent raises their children every now and then. In one episode, there was this guy who spoke with a soft voice, seemed clean-cut and like he couldn't harm a fly. I already assumed that he may be homosexual. On his day, he welcomed the other parent at the door where you could see his child with a much darker skin tone. I instantly assumed 'OK, so he and his partner adopted the child.'. A few minutes later, he revealed that he met his future girlfriend during a college trip to Africa and I was like 'Oh, didn't see that coming!'. I'm the last one to deny stereotypes because those tendencies do exist - just not in every case. Or do you get gay vibes from Keegan Hirst?
                                                  Pro: freedom of speech
                                                  Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Thats because Folklore wasn't made with the purpose of creating a big hit though

Comment

Working...
                                                    X