Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Rihsus has probably made more money than all of those combined tho.
    And “Anti” made this year’s Billboard 200 Year -end chart too

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

And “Anti” made this year’s Billboard 200 Year -end chart too

Greatest Of All Time

Comment

Now her handlers are going to have to learn how to write out cheques in your hole’s tongue given that airplay will soon be incorporated in your hole’s singles chart.
        The cheques been flowing for a long time henny, she is #1 on radio all the time

DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Recurrent streams of the most popular 2000s female hits (9th Dec)

1. Umbrella: 569,525

2. Halo: 468,158

3. Hips Don't Lie: 467,222

4. Party in the U.S.A.: 446,801

5. Love Story: 411,768

6. Bad Romance: 392,390

7. Toxic: 367,904

8. TiK ToK: 361,783

9. No One: 325,223

10. If Ain't Got You: 313,443

Thots gheys?
          98 - OUT

Comment

Rihsus has probably made more money than all of those combined tho.
            I don't care about how much she earns though. At least these artists fed their fans unlike Rihanna.

Comment

• Queen Alicia has two songs in the top 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                Folklore is easily the biggest album released by a pop star 14 years into her career. I don’t know why some of y’all are trying to shade.
                Like it has been said, Ray Of Light was bigger. Also Michael Jackson has plenty of bigger albums way past 15 years into his career. Janet Jackson same. And Mariah Carey. Even Beyoncé. I'm sure several others.
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• What has Folklore sold WW now ?
                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

I don't care about how much she earns though. At least these artists fed their fans unlike Rihanna.
                    Exactly. Like her finances are important to us.

Comment

• Evermore by Taylor sold 200, 000 digital copies in China within its first hour of sale.
                      aRat is shaking

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Exactly. Like her finances are important to us.
                        People act like they get a share from their profits

I only care about music, as long as artists i like feed me musically, i'll be happy.

Comment

Evermore by Taylor sold 200, 000 digital copies in China within its first hour of sale.
                          aRat is shaking
                          I live in Europe. I remain unbothered and unreached by Tayloo's musik
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Who would have thought we got two Mariah albums plus a book 30 years into her career?
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Well I mean Oh Santa is cool but the new soundtrack is kinda overkill imo. I mean how many versions of the same songs does she want to record?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

I live in Europe. I remain unbothered and unreached by Tayloo's musik
                                I guess that's how America feels about Dua..

Comment

• Dua has one of the biggest hits of the year in America.

Dua is smashing everywhere. Global

Comment

Well I mean Oh Santa is cool but the new soundtrack is kinda overkill imo. I mean how many versions of the same songs does she want to record?
                                    Besides Oh Santa! I also think it's great we got her version of Sleigh Ride. I don't really need the other versions of the "same" songs, but I do appreciate how she re-records them for the special and not just lipsynch to 1994 vocals.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Besides Oh Santa! I also think it's great we got her version of Sleigh Ride. I don't really need the other versions of the "same" songs, but I do appreciate how she re-records them for the special and not just lipsynch to 1994 vocals.
                                      Yes I totally agree that the new vocals were great for the special. I just don't think an album was needed.. but I mean it's no big deal either. She's not hurting anyone by releasing it.

Comment

I guess that's how America feels about Dua..
                                        How did this make sense to you?

Dua is everywhere in Amuhricah thanks to her massive payola'd airplay
                                        Last edited by aRat; Fri December 11, 2020, 16:31.
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

People act like they get a share from their profits

I only care about music, as long as artists i like feed me musically, i'll be happy.
                                          When did I say that? What reason was there to take the piss out of me like that, I have too much regard for you and absolute zero for whatever wind was blowing in your face. I hope you don’t go down that dark path.
                                          Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• I hope you don’t ever do me like that, aRatchet.
                                            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Oh, aRatchet, Xmas GOAT officially spends a second consecutive week at #1 in your hole.
                                              Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Who the hell is Melanie Thornton tho

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                  Who the hell is Melanie Thornton tho
                                                  I thot that was a Spice Girl or something.

In less than two hours, Kween will most likely have her first #1 in the UK in 20 years! A moment of silence for GOAT, which was a midweek #1 but knocked down to #2 officially - the worst chart injustice of my lifetime!
                                                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

I thot that was a Spice Girl or something.

In less than two hours, Kween will most likely have her first #1 in the UK in 20 years! A moment of silence for GOAT, which was a midweek #1 but knocked down to #2 officially - the worst chart injustice of my lifetime!

I can't be bothered to research

What trash song kept it out?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X