Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    We are so in sync today G$

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    This hole definitely needs some chocolate culturing.
    Pls

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    You can talk about streams and numbers all day, but how many acts have a holiday named after them?

Iconic feature

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Go out and celebrate MLK day. Lol
    This hole definitely needs some chocolate culturing.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

That is not exactly a good thing as a global pandemic sweeps through the world killing millions. But if you want to talk about that we should relocate to the Corona virus thread.
    I'm good. That's all I had to say on that

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

That word means nothing to us Americans
    That is not exactly a good thing as a global pandemic sweeps through the world killing millions. But if you want to talk about that we should relocate to the Corona virus thread.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Glennis Grace comes very close though.
    I do not deny the talent of Glenis or her vocal ability but Whitney's Tone to me was so inherent to her and the way that she conveyed the emotion through her performances was so incredible, that listening to anyone else sing her songs, even when they can hit the notes, just doesn't work for me. I would take a tired Whitney performance over a pristine Glenis performance any day. Glenis is good though so I do give her props.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied

We in lockdown
    That word means nothing to us Americans

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

We in lockdown

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Perfection, yep.
    True.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied

NNNNNN I should be doing anything except wasting the day in front of my PC but here I am .

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    The only live version of "Run to You" that is worthy of my time

Whitney's voice was so tired on this second leg of the tour but she still killed it. The emotion, the control, the power. Unparalelled and unmatchable.

Glennis Grace comes very close though.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Shouldn't you be streaming a j Lo song or sumin
    NNNNNN I should be doing anything except wasting the day in front of my PC but here I am .

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied

I'm not having this coversation with you again. Just no.
    Shouldn't you be streaming a j Lo song or sumin

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Did I not specify it was different by saying 7? Is destiny's child not apart of her career?
    I'm not having this coversation with you again. Just no.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied

Again for the millionth time Destinys Child and Beyonces stats are two seperate and distinct things.

Billboard do not combine the number ones of any soloist, who was formerly in a group, to get a "total"

So its Beyonce - 7
    Destinys Child - 4
    Did I not specify it was different by saying 7? Is destiny's child not apart of her career?

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    The way my fave has had 2 successful music career sold over 280 million records combined (200 million solo) over the last 24 years. won over 700 awards grossed over a bill in touring. Racked up 7 number ones and 11 in total. So glad she doesn't make me stretch early in the mornings
    Again for the millionth time Destinys Child and Beyonces stats are two seperate and distinct things.

Billboard do not combine the number ones of any soloist, who was formerly in a group, to get a "total"

So its Beyonce - 7
    Destinys Child - 4

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    The way my fave has had 2 successful music career sold over 280 million records combined (200 million solo) over the last 24 years. won over 700 awards grossed over a bill in touring. Racked up 7 number ones and 11 in total. So glad she doesn't make me stretch early in the mornings

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Super bass actually.

So you can say lil Kim has the biggest rap song of all time even though it's not a hip hop? But want to jump through hoops to discredit Nicki? Clearly the biggest hip hop song is doo woo that thing
    This. Throwing a rap verse onto a pop song does not magically turn it into a rap song.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    And part of Lil Kim is metal or country? btw no one says this song is rap, just the biggest song ever recorded by a female rapper (WW). Number 1 in the US, UK and the rest of the world, Grammy, VMA* for Best Video of the Year etc.

*Back when this award had prestige.

Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Mon January 18, 2021, 15:40.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    I think Nicki is very probematic but denying her impact and relevance is delulu. She is the biggest female rapper ever. She is far from the quality that Lauren achieved or the club signature hits that Missy had but she opened doors (even though she might not like that fact ) She was basically the only female rapper having any kind of success in the 10s until Cardi popped up. there was never a female rapper before that was able to relevant this long.

Understandably you don't have to like her but she's left her mark. Ask people on the street about the female rapper that pops into their head first WW and the answer will be Nicki 80% of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Hip hop*
    Does Nokia have a bigger song or album than Missy? No.

Super bass actually.

So you can say lil Kim has the biggest rap song of all time even though it's not a hip hop? But want to jump through hoops to discredit Nicki? Clearly the biggest hip hop song is doo woo that thing

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Imagine thinking Lady Marmalade is a rap song

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

Rap is a style, not a genre
    Hip hop*
    Does Nokia have a bigger song or album than Missy? No.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X