Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

If it wasn't true why even bother to address it lol. When you do the serious interview denying it, it only makes you look more gay. People are gonna think what they want anyway.
    Right the more he denies it the more unbelievable it becomes. Basic Psyochology / Projection 101.

I mean every single handsome male popstar in recent times (Harry Styles, Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas etc...) has had gay rumors about them but they just shrugged them off or even went along jokingly because they are secure in themselves and their sexuality.

Shawny on the other hand...
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Regarding his look and personality. He is very fem-leaning, which is totally fine, though many people instantly assume a more fem-leaning dude to be gay. There is a statistical tendency about that probably, but sexuality does not depend on your personality, does it?
      But I don't see what you mean by that comparison seeing James Charles is as gay as Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Right the more he denies it the more unbelievable it becomes. Basic Psyochology / Projection 101.

I mean every single handsome male popstar in recent times (Harry Styles, Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas etc...) has had gay rumors about them but they just shrugged them off or even went along jokingly because they are secure in themselves and their sexuality.

Shawny on the other hand...
        Exactly. If you run screaming to deny it its usually cos it's true. Didn't Ricky Martin also deny it for years too

OT Nick Jonas is such a fine man. 10/10

Comment

But I don't see what you mean by that comparison seeing James Charles is as gay as Christmas.
          He is flamboyant - and gay. If he never spoke about his sexuality, would it be out of question for him to be into girls?

Comment

• This is how a non gay man deals with ish. King Nicolas.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

He is flamboyant - and gay. If he never spoke about his sexuality, would it be out of question for him to be into girls?
              Yes.

Comment

• Now I'm very curious about the explanation. I mean "Hey sisters, this is my chick!" would be an odd sentence to expect out of his mouth, but why not ^^ ?

Comment

• Anyway, the big chart battle is on between Mariah and Taylor ?
                  Who will come out on top in the US ?

I am leaning towards Mariah at this stage.

Comment

• Team Taylor
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

This is how a non gay man deals with ish. King Nicolas.

Self assured king
                      98 - OUT

Comment

Self assured king
                        Yasss. He even got pounded on screen by a guy. Legend

Comment

• why is mark ronson so dreamy? omg.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Quality wise “Reputation” was such a terrible subpar follow-up to the pop perfect “1989” (and “Lover” wasn’t that great either) ... Nice to see that Taylor was able to step it up again with “Folklore” / “Evermore” eras .... I think she should do a Rock album next!
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                              Quality wise “Reputation” was such a terrible subpar follow-up to the pop perfect “1989” (and “Lover” wasn’t that great either) ... Nice to see that Taylor was able to step it up again with “Folklore” / “Evermore” eras .... I think she should do a Rock album next!
                              I agree that Evermore is better than Folklore... however, they are both boring as hell to me. I prefer ratchet Tay Tay a la Reputation.

Lover ... was bubblegum galore.

The best folklore titled album remains this:

br-sh-00764.jpg
                              My Chart

Comment

• Reputation is an amazing album. Love it. Ready for it alone

The only crap song is that Look what you made me do mess.

I also love Folklore and Evermore is growing on me slowly, as I knew it would with repeated listens. Folklore and Evermore are albums which need time to be listened to, assimilated, digested, and enjoyed. The live version of Folklore is incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I agree that Evermore is better than Folklore... however, they are both boring as hell to me. I prefer ratchet Tay Tay a la Reputation.

Lover ... was bubblegum galore.

The best folklore titled album remains this:

br-sh-00764.jpg
                                  Iconic
                                  Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

Sure cos Shawn didn't use his "relationship" with Camila for publicity and press for months. Pur-lease.
                                    It's none of your business though. Plus, how do you know he's using her? Do you go to bed with them?
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

It's none of your business though. Plus, how do you know he's using her? Do you go to bed with them?
                                      Take a chill pill buddy, we just shooting the breeze on a pop forum. Relax please. I don't really care where Yawn is putting his tool.

Comment

Take a chill pill buddy, we just shooting the breeze on a pop forum. Relax please. I don't really care where Yawn is putting his tool.
                                        I'm generally mad at online gheys though. The way they behave deserves homophobia tbh.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm generally mad at online gheys though. The way they behave deserves homophobia tbh.
                                          You absolutely cannot be mad at me. We are two of four Katy stans here. We have to stick together. Inshallah.

Comment

You absolutely cannot be mad at me. We are two of four Katy stans here. We have to stick together. Inshallah.
                                            We're fine. There are too few people i dislike here. Atrl, on the other hand is a disaster

I also love Pulse Music Board, most users are very decent people like here.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

We're fine. There are too few people i dislike here. Atrl, on the other hand is a disaster

I also love Pulse Music Board, most users are very decent people like here.
                                              Stream global smash Cozy Little Christmas and the world will seem like a better place.

Comment

I like you but this is not a cute look. Delete it fat.

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

You wish. There is no way yall are more than 3 here

98 - OUT

Comment

Stream global smash Cozy Little Christmas and the world will seem like a better place.
                                                  Should have been #1 instead of All I Want.

The way Moo is winning yet again... somehow she always stays here. I can't stand it.
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Should have been #1 instead of All I Want.

The way Moo is winning yet again... somehow she always stays here. I can't stand it.
                                                    and everyone is singing, i hear those sleigh bells ringing.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X