Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

    If it wasn't true why even bother to address it lol. When you do the serious interview denying it, it only makes you look more gay. People are gonna think what they want anyway.
    Right the more he denies it the more unbelievable it becomes. Basic Psyochology / Projection 101.

    I mean every single handsome male popstar in recent times (Harry Styles, Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas etc...) has had gay rumors about them but they just shrugged them off or even went along jokingly because they are secure in themselves and their sexuality.

    Shawny on the other hand...
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

    Comment


    • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

      Regarding his look and personality. He is very fem-leaning, which is totally fine, though many people instantly assume a more fem-leaning dude to be gay. There is a statistical tendency about that probably, but sexuality does not depend on your personality, does it?
      But I don't see what you mean by that comparison seeing James Charles is as gay as Christmas.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by aRat View Post

        Right the more he denies it the more unbelievable it becomes. Basic Psyochology / Projection 101.

        I mean every single handsome male popstar in recent times (Harry Styles, Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas etc...) has had gay rumors about them but they just shrugged them off or even went along jokingly because they are secure in themselves and their sexuality.

        Shawny on the other hand...
        Exactly. If you run screaming to deny it its usually cos it's true. Didn't Ricky Martin also deny it for years too

        OT Nick Jonas is such a fine man. 10/10

        Comment


        • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

          But I don't see what you mean by that comparison seeing James Charles is as gay as Christmas.
          He is flamboyant - and gay. If he never spoke about his sexuality, would it be out of question for him to be into girls?

          Comment


          • This is how a non gay man deals with ish. King Nicolas.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

              He is flamboyant - and gay. If he never spoke about his sexuality, would it be out of question for him to be into girls?
              Yes.

              Comment


              • Now I'm very curious about the explanation. I mean "Hey sisters, this is my chick!" would be an odd sentence to expect out of his mouth, but why not ^^ ?

                Comment


                • Anyway, the big chart battle is on between Mariah and Taylor ?
                  Who will come out on top in the US ?

                  I am leaning towards Mariah at this stage.

                  Comment


                  • Team Taylor
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      This is how a non gay man deals with ish. King Nicolas.

                      Self assured king
                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                        Self assured king
                        Yasss. He even got pounded on screen by a guy. Legend
                        .

                        Comment


                        • why is mark ronson so dreamy? omg.
                          My Chart

                          Comment


                          • Quality wise “Reputation” was such a terrible subpar follow-up to the pop perfect “1989” (and “Lover” wasn’t that great either) ... Nice to see that Taylor was able to step it up again with “Folklore” / “Evermore” eras .... I think she should do a Rock album next!
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                              Quality wise “Reputation” was such a terrible subpar follow-up to the pop perfect “1989” (and “Lover” wasn’t that great either) ... Nice to see that Taylor was able to step it up again with “Folklore” / “Evermore” eras .... I think she should do a Rock album next!
                              I agree that Evermore is better than Folklore... however, they are both boring as hell to me. I prefer ratchet Tay Tay a la Reputation.

                              Lover ... was bubblegum galore.

                              The best folklore titled album remains this:

                              br-sh-00764.jpg
                              My Chart

                              Comment


                              • Reputation is an amazing album. Love it. Ready for it alone

                                The only crap song is that Look what you made me do mess.

                                I also love Folklore and Evermore is growing on me slowly, as I knew it would with repeated listens. Folklore and Evermore are albums which need time to be listened to, assimilated, digested, and enjoyed. The live version of Folklore is incredible.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                                  I agree that Evermore is better than Folklore... however, they are both boring as hell to me. I prefer ratchet Tay Tay a la Reputation.

                                  Lover ... was bubblegum galore.

                                  The best folklore titled album remains this:

                                  br-sh-00764.jpg
                                  Iconic
                                  Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                    Sure cos Shawn didn't use his "relationship" with Camila for publicity and press for months. Pur-lease.
                                    It's none of your business though. Plus, how do you know he's using her? Do you go to bed with them?
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

                                      It's none of your business though. Plus, how do you know he's using her? Do you go to bed with them?
                                      Take a chill pill buddy, we just shooting the breeze on a pop forum. Relax please. I don't really care where Yawn is putting his tool.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                        Take a chill pill buddy, we just shooting the breeze on a pop forum. Relax please. I don't really care where Yawn is putting his tool.
                                        I'm generally mad at online gheys though. The way they behave deserves homophobia tbh.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

                                          I'm generally mad at online gheys though. The way they behave deserves homophobia tbh.
                                          You absolutely cannot be mad at me. We are two of four Katy stans here. We have to stick together. Inshallah.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                            You absolutely cannot be mad at me. We are two of four Katy stans here. We have to stick together. Inshallah.
                                            We're fine. There are too few people i dislike here. Atrl, on the other hand is a disaster

                                            I also love Pulse Music Board, most users are very decent people like here.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

                                              We're fine. There are too few people i dislike here. Atrl, on the other hand is a disaster

                                              I also love Pulse Music Board, most users are very decent people like here.
                                              Stream global smash Cozy Little Christmas and the world will seem like a better place.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

                                                I'm generally mad at online gheys though. The way they behave deserves homophobia tbh.
                                                I like you but this is not a cute look. Delete it fat.

                                                Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                                You absolutely cannot be mad at me. We are two of four Katy stans here. We have to stick together. Inshallah.
                                                You wish. There is no way yall are more than 3 here

                                                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                98 - OUT

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                                  Stream global smash Cozy Little Christmas and the world will seem like a better place.
                                                  Should have been #1 instead of All I Want.

                                                  The way Moo is winning yet again... somehow she always stays here. I can't stand it.
                                                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                  98 - OUT

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                                    Should have been #1 instead of All I Want.

                                                    The way Moo is winning yet again... somehow she always stays here. I can't stand it.
                                                    and everyone is singing, i hear those sleigh bells ringing.
                                                    My Chart

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X