Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Speaking of cats I was listening to Oh Santa ( remix ) and my cat marched into my sitting room just before Mariah and Ariana hit the double whistle, the promoptly turned around and RAN out of the room and into a closet to hide. The lack of taste
    it wasn't a cat... it was a-Rat who sought shelter from xmas muzik.
    My Chart

Comment

• aRatchet, which of these two huge chocolate classiks do you feel was bigger in your hole? Arguably the two biggest chocolate classiks of this century:

Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• 50 ct was bigger in Germany. Usher... never really caught on... except for his collabo with Miss Keys.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
          aRatchet, which of these two huge chocolate classiks do you feel was bigger in your hole? Arguably the two biggest chocolate classiks of this century:

In Da Club felt much bigger. It was everywhere at school. A cultural moment.
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
            50 ct was bigger in Germany. Usher... never really caught on... except for his collabo with Miss Keys.
            A bit of a Maria tea here... except for the Xmas Song
            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Miss Carey has a million selling album here. not everybody has that. Queen of Germany.
              My Chart

Comment

• If anyone is in the market for free musique Apple Music are currently offering three months for free.

Comment

If anyone is in the market for free musique Apple Music are currently offering three months for free.
                  aren't they always?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

aren't they always?
                    No idea, im a Spotifier. I just clicked into Apple to read Katy's bio there and the offer popped up for new users.

Comment

• Btw, does anyone here use the friends feature on Apple Music? My mix is always trash because I only have like 3 real life friends who use it.

Comment

• When I visited Germany, it felt like I was back in Detroit. Rap seems huge there. Things changed on Thursday tho. That is when Berlin turned into a EDM-sex town on Thursday!
                        Diva!!!

Comment

• I only use Amazon Musique and Spotify
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                            When I visited Germany, it felt like I was back in Detroit. Rap seems huge there. Things changed on Thursday tho. That is when Berlin turned into a EDM-sex town on Thursday!
                            edm is the worst kind of music. (well that and heavy metal).

German "rap" is not Rap. It's an abomination. We only have like 5 serious rappers who use the genre in an artful way... but 99,99999% is trash²
                            My Chart

Comment

I only use Amazon Musique and Spotify
                              Spotify takes my coins. I never used amazon, even as a prime customer. my mum aka old people use it for their alexa.
                              My Chart

Comment

50 ct was bigger in Germany. Usher... never really caught on... except for his collabo with Miss Keys.
                                Yeah! wasn’t a #1 for 4 weeks in your hole vs. a cute #4?

Or are we talking about stevyy’s chartparade?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I’m trying to find out if GOAT topped your hole’s chocolate chart at least. Wiki doesn’t have an archive. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Black_Charts

Comment

Yeah! wasn’t a #1 for 4 weeks in your hole vs. a cute #4?

Or are we talking about stevyy’s chartparade?
                                    i would have never charted 50 cts on my chartparade. 50 nickles dragged Mariah bc he is team M&Ms. Boy talk about rape n stuff like that. we don't know who he is no more.
                                    My Chart

Comment

i would have never charted 50 cts on my chartparade. 50 nickles dragged Mariah bc he is team M&Ms. Boy talk about rape n stuff like that. we don't know who he is no more.
                                      Nothing to do with Ursher but k sis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                        When I visited Germany, it felt like I was back in Detroit. Rap seems huge there. Things changed on Thursday tho. That is when Berlin turned into a EDM-sex town on Thursday!
                                        Well, like 80% of all No. 1 singles are rap songs during the past few years. Those songs have no mainstream importance though. They are basically like album tracks by Drake. During the last 3 years, less than a handful actually were the equivalent of 'In Da Club', 'Gold Digger' or 'Love The Way You Lie' in terms of mainstream popularity.

Comment

• Ok Taylor has officially lost the plot - she just dropped FOUR new videos on youtube, one for each mix of Willow with just a fire buring on screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Well, like 80% of all No. 1 singles are rap songs during the past few years. Those songs have no mainstream importance though. They are basically like album tracks by Drake. During the last 3 years, less than a handful actually were the equivalent of 'In Da Club', 'Gold Digger' or 'Love The Way You Lie' in terms of mainstream popularity.
                                            Surprised about “Gold Digger” considering it only peaked at #35 in your hole. But either Rihab or aRatchet told me last year that it’s become something of a cult classik over there.

Comment

Surprised about “Gold Digger” considering it only peaked at #35 in your hole. But either Rihab or aRatchet told me last year that it’s become something of a cult classik over there.
                                              What?

Def feels like a #1 and is known and gets played a lot on TV / radio to this day
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

Ok Taylor has officially lost the plot - she just dropped FOUR new videos on youtube, one for each mix of Willow with just a fire buring on screen.

Is she still trying to debut at #1? The desperation. Lowkey makes me wanna root for Moo...

Also what is the point of debuting at #1 anyway only to fizzle out the chart in 5 weeks. All those extremely weak #1 - OUT debuts this year made the #1 position lose all its prestige.
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

I’m trying to find out if GOAT topped your hole’s chocolate chart at least. Wiki doesn’t have an archive. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Black_Charts
                                                  Very unlikely. I think her musique is considered pop here
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Sorry, I missed something there: I meant the popularity of those three rap songs in the US, not in Germany. 'Gold Digger' hasn't been a big hit in Germany and I don't even know whether any song by Kanye West had major impact here.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X