Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiritboy
    replied
    Don't Start Now is officially the song of the year for me. It deserves to win SOTY and ROTY Grammys

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

Did it also chart at that position?

We'll see if Dua will also manage to chart inside the Top 5 and stay in the top 10 for 3 weeks, and that with a regular studio album But I definitely wouldn't recommend her to ever release a live album, just look at Ariana's

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    Oh, and Homecoming: The Live Album is at 98
    Did it also chart at that position?

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Oh, and Homecoming: The Live Album is at 98

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    I'm sorry sweaty, but Lemonade has 92 on metacritic based on 33 critic reviews. Dua is also at 92 but only has 10 reviews for now. Don't count your chickens before they hatch But the alberm is deservedly out acclaiming your other faves

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Future Classique is more acclaimed than any Beyonce album.

Thots Aaronsmithjune1 BeeBoy KEY9481 MrLeonix

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Touring is very 2010s anyway. Good luck with bookin that tour u speak of in 2020.

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Swifties buy her albums which is >>> than streaming. And let's not talk about her touring success, something some of your faves lack.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Only a few artists recover after a heavy commercial flop. I would like more artists to return in full force after such a situation. It is hard, but why not release your personal 'Happy' or 'Blurred Lines' when no one expects it in order to prove everyone wrong who already called your career over?

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Maybe the Swifties should spend more time streaming their fave's albums cause...

KimYe won.

Well they do buy her albums and go to her shows that are held in stadiums... She'll be fine!

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    I am too old to be entertained by the Swifties not letting Kim/Kanye breathe but I am getting my life. I need a great distraction...
    Maybe the Swifties should spend more time streaming their fave's albums cause...

KimYe won.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    The legendary Mariah Carey turns 50 today. <3 I love her more each day.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I am too old to be entertained by the Swifties not letting Kim/Kanye breathe but I am getting my life. I need a great distraction...

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Future Classique already being acclaimed af. My bby did that.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    oh lorde

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Well, I knew M.I.A. is anti-establishment, but this new anti-vaxx stand is a big NO NO for me. Oh, and if you get coronavirus, just breathe...

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Yall stream Future Classique coming out this Friday to end Miss Corona at least in our hearts

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    You got me, electricity is needed everywhere . But good to know that there are worse ways to pollute the environment than playing CDs ;) .

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    I guess every piece of entertainment needs electricity, apart from something like books.
    Sweaty how do you print these books?Where does the paper come from?

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post

But playing a CD also needs electricity.
    I know, studies included that of course, but to keep streaming platforms running huge capacities are needed. On top of that CDs can be played in cars e.g. where no electricity is needed or your average cd player needs less than recharging your phone every day or keeping your computer, Smart TV running to consume music etc.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I guess every piece of entertainment needs electricity, apart from something like books.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    You might save the whales and oceans but you won't save the climate and planet. There are studies showing that you actually produce more CO2 via streaming because of the continuous consumption of electricity needed. We might change that in the foture if renewable energies take over completely but for now it's not helping
    But playing a CD also needs electricity.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

Don't forget about yall hives who love to throw Beyonce CDs at people's heads. Those CDs then end up on the street → in the trash → in the oceans → in a whale's vocal cords.
    Ugh just imagine a humpback whale vocalizing to Bey's Partition, we love to see it

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Ugh I just realized coming into this year, I was hoping Adele and Rihanna would finally release an album, and now those could get postponed too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X