Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

3 new songs + Prisoner + Un Dia + That Kind Of Woman
    Not her collecting the droplets for streams.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

Wow amazing list. YEBBA's Distance <3
      I guess, like everything else with Obama, the list was done by his staffers (who now work at PodSaveAmerica & Crooked Media). Good job nonetheless
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

what kind of eulogy is that supposed to be? Snoop is a legend.
        surprisingly the only Snoop song I still like is "Sensual seduction", that time when he truly stepped out of his comfort zone

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

surprisingly the only Snoop song I still like is "Sensual seduction", that time when he truly stepped out of his comfort zone
          aRatchet stans for that too, a cute #15 in his hole.
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• It was actually a #1 in spiritboy’s Hole! https://web.archive.org/web/20080420...ye_top20.aspx/

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I wasn't aware that he's so good live, the studio version is kinda meh (lyrically just not my cup of tea) and I wasn't too intrigued, but his live vocal is stunningly beautiful

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                It was a really big hit in the Eastern Europe & Turkey, maybe because of the retro-ish feel.

Comment

I opened the link and Madonna's 4 Minutes is at #1

I remember Snoop's Sensual Seduction but never thought it was that big in Turkey. I stan for this Snoop classic

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

I opened the link and Madonna's 4 Minutes is at #1

I remember Snoop's Sensual Seduction but never thought it was that big in Turkey. I stan for this Snoop classic

Scroll down to #16, sis. I‘m assuming “Tepe noktası” means peak?

And you better stan for that drive-by classik. A top 10 all over Europe.

Comment

• I have really vague memories of seeing this on MTV as a kid

Comment

• Katy keeping Snoop relevant with the younger generation in the 2010's. Generous Queen

Comment

aRatchet stans for that too, a cute #15 in his hole.
                          wait how do you know?

But yeah Sensual GODuction is still that bawp. Lemme strihm real quick.
                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Rihanna's latest holiday pics are too hot to handle. She's a sex goddess.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Has anyone got an opinion on Dermot Kennedy? He's owning the Irish charts like there's no tomorrow - his album is in the top 3 for almost a year now.

Comment

Rihanna's latest holiday pics are too hot to handle. She's a sex goddess.
                                Is she back in shape ?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Is she back in shape ?
                                  She's still Thickanna but she looks amazing.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This is GHEY as hell and I am living for it

My f**king queen. I am so glad she blessed us with excellence non stop in an otherwise disgusting & tragic year.
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

She's still Thickanna but she looks amazing.
                                      She used to be in such amazing shape. It's like she got so big boned somehow in the last few years.

Comment

• Today it was revealed that I'm A Slave for you was originally wrote for and recorded by Janet Jackson. That would be interesting to hear, seeing as she was first choice for the song before it ended up being given to Britney.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJBQIuDh...ource=ig_embed

Comment

Today it was revealed that I'm A Slave for you was originally wrote for and recorded by Janet Jackson. That would be interesting to hear, seeing as she was first choice for the song before it ended up being given to Britney.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJBQIuDh...ource=ig_embed
                                          I can totally hear Jeanette doing that track. Seems to toally align with the stuff she ususally releases.
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• There's a rumor that Madonna recorded a track with The Weeknd called GoldenFloor, a Madame X leftover track re-worked. It's probably fake news but any rumor about new M music is always exciting.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She used to be in such amazing shape. It's like she got so big boned somehow in the last few years.
                                              She still looks amazing though. A naturally beautiful person always looks amazing even if they aren't model thin anymore
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

This is GHEY as hell and I am living for it

My f**king queen. I am so glad she blessed us with excellence non stop in an otherwise disgusting & tragic year.
                                                Serving

Comment

There's a rumor that Madonna recorded a track with The Weeknd called GoldenFloor, a Madame X leftover track re-worked. It's probably fake news but any rumor about new M music is always exciting.
                                                  Why does the gud sis sound like DEATH on her own albums tho when she sounded just fine on the Levitating Remix?
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

She still looks amazing though. A naturally beautiful person always looks amazing even if they aren't model thin anymore
                                                    Of course she is beautiful. And she was never really model thin but she had an incredibly toned and honed strong body, she clearly used to work really hard for it and her priorities changed as she got older. Totally normal

Comment

Working...
                                                    X