Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevyy
    replied
    Taylor has also discounted her discounted discounts to $0,39 - which is the lowest price you can charge in order for Billboard to still count those sales for their charts.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Yeah the race for number one is extremely close. Mariah is between 4 and 10 points ahead depending on which predictor you look at.
    So Tayloo will prolly get it if she pulls out more discounts, payola and cheap tricks. It would be tragique if she doesn't get it despite all the desperation

Also I wish Duanal did the same to DSN when it was stuck at #2 by few points.

By the way this proves that her success is all organique since she had the chance to payola DSN to #1 but didn't do it.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

Do you trust a cityrat like me or someone who lives in a remote conservative village in the south of Germany on that

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    One of them wasn’t even a rap song - more like emo R&B
    You will not come for Corona Lockdown like that. An excellent bawp.

Also back when Kayne was hawt af and not a complete nutcase.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    For whatever reason, 'I Want to Know What Love Is' peaked at No. 3 in Japan and is her 2nd highest peaking single there, only behind 'All I Want For Christmas...' (No. 2).

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

What?

Def feels like a #1 and is known and gets played a lot on TV / radio to this day
    Originally posted by theMathematician
    Sorry, I missed something there: I meant the popularity of those three rap songs in the US, not in Germany. 'Gold Digger' hasn't been a big hit in Germany and I don't even know whether any song by Kanye West had major impact here.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Very unlikely. I think her musique is considered pop here
    If this was still the 20th century, I’d agree with that. Kween has been making gutterat and emo R&B since I was barely starting to form sentences. This was a very rare exception from when she was trying to gain back her 90s Karen audience.

Her last top 40 hit in your hole.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

What?

Def feels like a #1 and is known and gets played a lot on TV / radio to this day
    And he would only ever have two top 10s in your hole as lead. One of them wasn’t even a rap song - more like emo R&B - and the other was whatever this was supposed to be.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Is she still trying to debut at #1? The desperation. Lowkey makes me wanna root for Moo...

Also what is the point of debuting at #1 anyway only to fizzle out the chart in 5 weeks. All those extremely weak #1 - OUT debuts this year made the #1 position lose all its prestige.
    Yeah the race for number one is extremely close. Mariah is between 4 and 10 points ahead depending on which predictor you look at.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Surprised about “Gold Digger” considering it only peaked at #35 in your hole. But either Rihab or aRatchet told me last year that it’s become something of a cult classik over there.
    Sorry, I missed something there: I meant the popularity of those three rap songs in the US, not in Germany. 'Gold Digger' hasn't been a big hit in Germany and I don't even know whether any song by Kanye West had major impact here.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I’m trying to find out if GOAT topped your hole’s chocolate chart at least. Wiki doesn’t have an archive. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Black_Charts
    Very unlikely. I think her musique is considered pop here

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Ok Taylor has officially lost the plot - she just dropped FOUR new videos on youtube, one for each mix of Willow with just a fire buring on screen.

Is she still trying to debut at #1? The desperation. Lowkey makes me wanna root for Moo...

Also what is the point of debuting at #1 anyway only to fizzle out the chart in 5 weeks. All those extremely weak #1 - OUT debuts this year made the #1 position lose all its prestige.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Surprised about “Gold Digger” considering it only peaked at #35 in your hole. But either Rihab or aRatchet told me last year that it’s become something of a cult classik over there.
    What?

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Well, like 80% of all No. 1 singles are rap songs during the past few years. Those songs have no mainstream importance though. They are basically like album tracks by Drake. During the last 3 years, less than a handful actually were the equivalent of 'In Da Club', 'Gold Digger' or 'Love The Way You Lie' in terms of mainstream popularity.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Ok Taylor has officially lost the plot - she just dropped FOUR new videos on youtube, one for each mix of Willow with just a fire buring on screen.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    When I visited Germany, it felt like I was back in Detroit. Rap seems huge there. Things changed on Thursday tho. That is when Berlin turned into a EDM-sex town on Thursday!
    Well, like 80% of all No. 1 singles are rap songs during the past few years. Those songs have no mainstream importance though. They are basically like album tracks by Drake. During the last 3 years, less than a handful actually were the equivalent of 'In Da Club', 'Gold Digger' or 'Love The Way You Lie' in terms of mainstream popularity.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post

i would have never charted 50 cts on my chartparade. 50 nickles dragged Mariah bc he is team M&Ms. Boy talk about rape n stuff like that. we don't know who he is no more.
    Nothing to do with Ursher but k sis.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Yeah! wasn’t a #1 for 4 weeks in your hole vs. a cute #4?

Or are we talking about stevyy’s chartparade?
    i would have never charted 50 cts on my chartparade. 50 nickles dragged Mariah bc he is team M&Ms. Boy talk about rape n stuff like that. we don't know who he is no more.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

A bit of a Maria tea here... except for the Xmas Song
    I’m trying to find out if GOAT topped your hole’s chocolate chart at least. Wiki doesn’t have an archive. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Black_Charts

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    50 ct was bigger in Germany. Usher... never really caught on... except for his collabo with Miss Keys.
    Yeah! wasn’t a #1 for 4 weeks in your hole vs. a cute #4?

Or are we talking about stevyy’s chartparade?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    I only use Amazon Musique and Spotify
    Spotify takes my coins. I never used amazon, even as a prime customer. my mum aka old people use it for their alexa.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    When I visited Germany, it felt like I was back in Detroit. Rap seems huge there. Things changed on Thursday tho. That is when Berlin turned into a EDM-sex town on Thursday!
    edm is the worst kind of music. (well that and heavy metal).

German "rap" is not Rap. It's an abomination. We only have like 5 serious rappers who use the genre in an artful way... but 99,99999% is trash²

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I only use Amazon Musique and Spotify

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Btw, does anyone here use the friends feature on Apple Music? My mix is always trash because I only have like 3 real life friends who use it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X