• This new layout looks weird on IPhone lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
      This new layout looks weird on IPhone lol
      Imagine how it looks on my android

Comment

• The gays lost

Comment

• I think it's even more impressive that Mac Miller has 6 songs in the US Spotify Top 10 while Eminem has only 2, In any other week Mac would've easily openend at #1.

I think yesterday was Spotify strongest day yet outiside of christmas eve. The whole Top 50 ww having more than 2 million streams, 24 songs above 3m, 11 above 4m and 6 above 5m is craaazy.

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
            I think it's even more impressive that Mac Miller has 6 songs in the US Spotify Top 10 while Eminem has only 2, In any other week Mac would've easily openend at #1.

I think yesterday was Spotify strongest day yet outiside of christmas eve. The whole Top 50 ww having more than 2 million streams, 24 songs above 3m, 11 above 4m and 6 above 5m is craaazy.
            Not really. Mac is running on death hype

Comment

I think it's even more impressive that Mac Miller has 6 songs in the US Spotify Top 10 while Eminem has only 2, In any other week Mac would've easily openend at #1.

And 99% of what’s on there is complete utter garbaj.

Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                And 99% of what’s on there is complete utter garbaj.
                The 1% being Don't Flop Now
                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                98 - OUT

Comment

The gays lost
                  Em is obvi a closeted case lbr
                  98 - OUT

Comment

The gays lost
                    Proud to say I’m not one of them

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Em is obvi a closeted case lbr
                      I am thinking the other way round: streaming numbers are still BS.
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Well we had an album 6 months ago, we're all good.
                        Yikes so you were satisfied with The Curse?
                        98 - OUT

Comment

I don’t care about Frank Ocean tho.
                          BeeBoy stans Bottom Of The Ocean? You learn new things everday.
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Yeah, I don’t use emo R&B

Comment

Yeah, I don’t use emo R&B

Isn't that what Mariah has made a livin' out of

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

The Hive losing their sh!t over some damn sweatpants when that means that they ain't getting musique for at least 5 years.
                                She loves making music, videos and touring. She would never quit music. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

I was ready to clock if you had writing included in the list of things she loves to do nnnnnnnn

Comment

Isn't that what Mariah has made a livin' out of
                                    I think you misspelled ghetto R&B - wrong subculture boo.

Comment

That's the Blonde album cover luv
                                      As if anyone would know that

98 - OUT

Comment

• y'alls fave wish they had a bop like this in their discography

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Mariah is about as ghetto as I am.

Comment

As if anyone would know that

LOL this, I think that guy had like one semi successful Grammy acclaimed era before fading into obscurity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

I wish Rih was still a Label Popstitute being FORCED to release bops frequently. At least I still have that with Dua.

98 - OUT

Comment

Hero, My All, Butterfly, Vision Of Love, Without You are really as ghetto as R&B gets

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Mariah is about as ghetto as I am.
                                                  Don’t put that on your life, sis.

Here we have an ex goon being schooled by Kween.

Comment

Hero, My All, Butterfly, Vision Of Love, Without You are really as ghetto as R&B gets
                                                    + Wedding Song & All I Want For Xmas

98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X