X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    I consider over the top stanning annoying for both, soccer teams and female musicians. Apart from that, I've never heard/read of a straight man having a lot of physical intercourse being considered 'winner, a player, a real man' yet.
    You obviously have no straight friends or have never been naked in the showers with a bunch of straights.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    ^ It sounds like You're Everything by Diana Ross.
    Some GOAT stan you are. Kween sampled the title of the song at the beginning of the second verse of GOAT. Kween was noble enough to give a cult chocolate anthem WW recognition.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    Which ICONIC self-titled album was the best?

1. Mariah Carey
    2. Whitney Houston
    3. Janet.
    1. Mariah Carey
    2. celine dion
    3. Whitney Houston
    4. Madonna
    5. Wilson Phillips
    6. Martika
    7. Toni Braxton
    8. janet.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    ^ It sounds like You're Everything by Diana Ross.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    spiritboy, aRatchet, sound familiar?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

So gheys deserve to be discirminated for jokingly trolling and stanning artists?

I guess str8's also deserve to be stripped of their rights for stanning and trolling football teams?

Not a cute look sis
    Not all gheys of course just those stupid stans

And shouldn't we be better than those straight sports fans? Just because they trash and insult other teams & their fans doesn't mean we have to do the same.
    Last edited by spiritboy; Wed February 24, 2021, 19:25.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    We belong together came on yesterday at work and Goldmoney is all I could think of

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I consider over the top stanning annoying for both, soccer teams and female musicians. Apart from that, I've never heard/read of a straight man having a lot of physical intercourse being considered 'winner, a player, a real man' yet.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    We belong together came on yesterday at work and Goldmoney is all I could think of

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

charts have nothing to do with certifications (in the US)
    Aretha never had a top 1 album on the Bilboard 200. Out of 38 studio albums, only 4 made the top 10.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

I like many songs from her: Try Again, We Need A Resolution, If Your Girl Knew, Rock The Boat etc.

Many more than the dusty ballad divas
    Only one of those went top 40 in your hole! Who knew you stanned for more than high chart peaks, but I guess that’s when beauty comes in.

Not to end things on a sour note, but her death (20 years ago in August OMFG) was probably the most shocking death in the chocolate community in the 00s until MJ’s death at the end.
    Last edited by Goldmoney; Wed February 24, 2021, 16:08.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
    Aretha Franklin - Only 1 out of her 38 studio albums is certified platinum.
    David Bowie - Only 2 platinum albums in 50 years.

Who cares about the charts? They are both music legends.
    charts have nothing to do with certifications (in the US)

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Aretha Franklin - Only 1 out of her 38 studio albums is certified platinum.
    David Bowie - Only 2 platinum albums in 50 years.

Who cares about the charts? They are both music legends.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Yes i do and yes that's why i wrote an ex-GF, boo
    Glad that you swing only for our side then

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied

Oh wow so BeeBoy has more meanings than one

That's so tragic though. Did her saying something against that football player get public or?

Edit: I think I read that wrong. You are talking about Kasia right? So an ex-GF not your ex-GF.
    Yes i do and yes that's why i wrote an ex-GF, boo

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

I think that is much bigger problem regarding women but yeah you points are still true though. Stanning sport is so normalized Prime example happened two weeks ago when an ex-girlfriend killed herself because she's been bullied by media and fans because god forbid someone says something against a famous football player. yuck
    Oh wow so BeeBoy has more meanings than one

That's so tragic though. Did her saying something against that football player get public or?

Edit: I think I read that wrong. You are talking about Kasia right? So an ex-GF not your ex-GF.
    Last edited by aRat; Wed February 24, 2021, 14:43.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied

If a ghey has a lot of sex then he is shallow, empty and a slüt.
    I think that is much bigger problem regarding women but yeah you points are still true though. Stanning sport is so normalized Prime example happened two weeks ago when an ex-girlfriend killed herself because she's been bullied by media and fans because god forbid someone says something against a famous football player. yuck

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Perhaps you meant this as a joke, but this is a reminder that justifying homophobic behavior is not welcome in this thread.
    I think Spiritboy meant it as a joke but I still find it tragic how internalised homophobia that society has ingrained in us makes us look down on behavior that gheys do but is fine when str8s do it.

Like it's completely fine when str8 men obsessively stan for their fav sports teams and trash every other team ( sometimes that even involves vandalizing and getting physical) but god forbid that a ghey stans his fav female singer and jokingly shades other singers and they deserve to be bullied and shamed for that

The same applies with sex: if a str8 man has a lot of sex then he is a winner, a player, a real man.
    If a ghey has a lot of sex then he is shallow, empty and a slüt.

These are just 2 examples out of soooo many

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Since when are you a Baby Gurl stan? I’ve never seen you bring her up except that one time I asked about Try Again’s performance in your hole.
    I like many songs from her: Try Again, We Need A Resolution, If Your Girl Knew, Rock The Boat etc.

Many more than the dusty ballad divas
    Last edited by aRat; Wed February 24, 2021, 13:28.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    https://thatgrapejuice.net/2009/11/rihannas-rated-r-flop/

According to Billboard, Rihanna’s much hyped ‘comeback’ album ‘Rated R’ is on course to sell just 162,000 copies in its first week on sale. The news comes in the midst of her label okaying the LP being sold for $3.99, and eventually $0.99 in its opening week.

https://m.facebook.com/rihanna/posts/199745039720
    I never knew Rihanna was the original 99cent discount queen but only managed to get to #4 after GGGB

Poor Rated R deserved better, it's still her best album (tied with Anti) imo
    Last edited by BeeBoy; Wed February 24, 2021, 10:11.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Celine wearing this to the Grammys in 1993.. and people call her boring !!!

Rihanna did say Celine was one of her idols....

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Celine wearing this to the Grammys in 1993.. and people call her boring !!!

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    Detroit invented music
    -We have the biggest female artist, the biggest rapper, the biggest soul artists, and we invented Techno.

Aretha Franklin
    Stevie Wonder
    Diana Ross
    Madonna
    Temptations
    Eminem
    The Four Tops
    Smokey Robinson
    Aaliyah
    Well 3/4 ain’t bad.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Detroit invented music
    -We have the biggest female artist, the biggest rapper, the biggest soul artists, and we invented Techno.

Aretha Franklin
    Stevie Wonder
    Diana Ross
    Madonna
    Temptations
    Eminem
    The Four Tops
    Smokey Robinson
    Aaliyah
    Last edited by TIfan; Wed February 24, 2021, 03:31.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    The way some gheys stan and attack female artists & their fans, i can't blame people who are becoming more and more homophobic each day.
    Perhaps you meant this as a joke, but this is a reminder that justifying homophobic behavior is not welcome in this thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X