X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now what pink do with the sober video

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
      ^ Super tragic, two unknown D Listers bullying a 17 year old teenager. Literally pathetic.
      Yall need to stop with that "she's 17 BS". Sabrina is 21 and Joshua is 20. They are all in the same age group and mentality. I mean them dating between each other should tell you that.

Also a lot of people have been sending death threats and slut shaming messages to Sabrina since Drivers License came out just cuz she "took Olive's man". She has the right to express her anger and thoughts for this whole situation.
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Ugh the way I shook ass to that song as a teen
        No one is surprised Mr BttmBoy
        98 - OUT

Comment

• I can't at people believing fake drama Disney is creating
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• What do you think about Madino's daughter Lourdes dragging her mother's fans? aRat
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I take a break from Twitter for 3 days and I'm already out of touch.

Who tf are Sabrina, Joshua and Olive? Why are they relevant? Why are they fighting? Why are we fighting about them? Is Olive a guy or a girl? Who f*cked who? Why are my legs so sore today? What's for dinner?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                What do you think about Madino's daughter Lourdes dragging her mother's fans? aRat
                I mean nothing Madino didn't do herself so her fans are used to it
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                  I take a break from Twitter for 3 days and I'm already out of touch.

Who tf are Sabrina, Joshua and Olive? Why are they relevant? Why are they fighting? Why are we fighting about them? Is Olive a guy or a girl? Who f*cked who? Why are my legs so sore today? What's for dinner?

Lemme give you the flash news: Olive is a girl and she was dating Joshua. Joshua dumped her for Sabrina though and Olive got hearbroken and decided to drag both Joshua and Sabrina in her viral song.

Joshua made a response song but it bombed. Sabrina also made a response song where she straight up massacres Olive with direct drags and it looks like her song will very likely debut top 10 on Spotify.
                  98 - OUT

Comment

I can't at people believing fake drama Disney is creating
                    Sis no one is believing it. We know it's all manufactured. We just wanna be entertained. It's not like we have much to do during our free time due to the pandemic anyway.

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Sis no one is believing it. We know it's all manufactured. We just wanna be entertained. It's not like we have much to do during our free time due to the pandemic anyway.

Blasphemy. Dula Peep is doing everything in her power to keep us fed and entertained.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Yall need to stop with that "she's 17 BS". Sabrina is 21 and Joshua is 20. They are all in the same age group and mentality. I mean them dating between each other should tell you that.

Also a lot of people have been sending death threats and slut shaming messages to Sabrina since Drivers License came out just cuz she "took Olive's man". She has the right to express her anger and thoughts for this whole situation.
                        omg relax

Olive didnt actually drag anyone in her song, it is a heartfelt lyric of disappointment and heartache ala "Someone like You"
                        The clapback song is just tragic and try hard.

but 17 and 21 is not really the same age group tbh

bottom line is that that Sabrina is a big flop musically and this tragic "clap back" song is not going to change that.

I mean Does she think she is the new Taylor Swift or something ? NO.

As for him ? He looks like a baby Shawn Mendes in more ways that one.
                        Last edited by InFamous; Sat January 23, 2021, 19:19.

Comment

I can't at people believing fake drama Disney is creating
                          I mean did they lose that much money with the 98-OUT debacle that they needed to do this to recoup funds or what ?

It is not a good look for their brand.

Comment

• aRatchet, you know this? It hit #5 in your hole.

Did it crossover into spiritboy’s hole too?
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I was a huge fan of Try Again. I don't know if it was big here but i remember MTV playing a lot, but it's one of my fave Aaliyah songs and it's such a bop.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                aRatchet, you know this? It hit #5 in your hole.

Did it crossover into spiritboy’s hole too?
                                Yes ofc. I revisit this classique frequently. Was a #1 in my hole I think.
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Does Camila think she is shooting a scene from Bridgerton or something

Comment

omg relax

Olive didnt actually drag anyone in her song, it is a heartfelt lyric of disappointment and heartache ala "Someone like You"
                                    The clapback song is just tragic and try hard.

but 17 and 21 is not really the same age group tbh

bottom line is that that Sabrina is a big flop musically and this tragic "clap back" song is not going to change that.

I mean Does she think she is the new Taylor Swift or something ? NO.

As for him ? He looks like a baby Shawn Mendes in more ways that one.
                                    Bottom line is that Sabrina been getting death threats because Olive decided to shame her in her song.

Anyway Sabrina wins in the end. She been longer in the biz and won the guy and Olive is seething because of that

Olive won't be able follow Drivers License with another hit I fear
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Does Camila think she is shooting a scene from Bridgerton or something

She been looking terrible ever since Dua ended her.

Anyway Shawny looks like a snack. Even a vers bttm like me wants to top him that's how much bottom energy he radiates
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

Bottom line is that Sabrina been getting death threats because Olive decided to shame her in her song.

Anyway Sabrina wins in the end. She been longer in the biz and won the guy and Olive is seething because of that

Olive won't be able follow Drivers License with another hit I fear
                                        Olive is not responsible for some psycho fans sending her death threats cos she released a song.

If that was the case no break up song could ever be released, dont be ridiculous.

Sabrina hasn't won anything lol. Has she ever even managed to have a single hit ? ( Bubbling under doesnt count FYI)

Drivers Licence has more streams in one hour than Sabrina's entire discography and that Skin song will not change that.

Miss Carpenter will be a flop forever. She will never have a number one single or probably even a hit . EVER.

And yeah OFC Olive will be a one hit wonder, I said that to you weeks ago.

Comment

• at least she had a hit with her debut single, in contrast to 0 hits after 4 albums and 20 singles
                                          Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

Joshua made a response song but it bombed
                                            Actually he made it 2 years ago, so it's not a response to Olivia's song. The timing of the release of his song though.....

Comment

She been looking terrible ever since Dua ended her.

Anyway Shawny looks like a snack. Even a vers bttm like me wants to top him that's how much bottom energy he radiates
                                              Did you see the ad he did for Calvin Klein, he has a hot body I have to admit I just cackled at the hunty voice he served when he said that one word

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho View Post
                                                at least she had a hit with her debut single, in contrast to 0 hits after 4 albums and 20 singles
                                                The fact that the first column in Wikipedia for Sabrinas chart section is US Bubbling Under and it still has 18 blank spaces A FLOP.

Comment

Olive is not responsible for some psycho fans sending her death threats cos she released a song.

If that was the case no break up song could ever be released, dont be ridiculous.

Sabrina hasn't won anything lol. Has she ever even managed to have a single hit ? ( Bubbling under doesnt count FYI)

Drivers Licence has more streams in one hour than Sabrina's entire discography and that Skin song will not change that.

Miss Carpenter will be a flop forever. She will never have a number one single or probably even a hit . EVER.

And yeah OFC Olive will be a one hit wonder, I said that to you weeks ago.
                                                  Sabrina got a hawt d**k and is rich. She been winning all her lyf

Also I wouldn't count her out success-wise just yet. One can tell she has a lot of hunger & ambition in herself. Reminds me a bit of Duanal. She just needs a spark / New Rules moment that sets the gears in motion

The same can't be said about Olive who only got lucky with that bad song
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Sabrina won a hawt d**k and is rich. She been wiining all her lyf

Also i wouldn't count her out just yet. One can tell she has a lot of hunger & ambition in herself. Reminds me a bit of Duanal. She just needs a spark / New Rules moment that sets the gears in motion

The same can't be said about Olive who only got lucky with that bad song
                                                    You sound like those delusional Tinashe fans but at least they have that one chart entry at 24 to fall back on.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X