• TIfan
    replied
    BTS vs. One Direction

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

Beyonce & Aaliyah sweeties...
    Since when are you a Baby Gurl stan? I’ve never seen you bring her up except that one time I asked about Try Again’s performance in your hole.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    Which ICONIC self-titled album was the best?

1. Mariah Carey
    2. Whitney Houston
    3. Janet.
    4. Aaliyah
    5. BEYONCE
    My two faves are Kween and King.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Aaliyah and janet. ofc

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

1. Mariah Carey
    2. Whitney Houston
    3. Janet.
    4. Aaliyah
    5. BEYONCE
    My Name is Barbra, Two

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied

1. Mariah Carey
    2. Whitney Houston
    3. Janet.
    4. Aaliyah
    5. BEYONCE
    “Aaliyah” and “Beyoncé” >>>>>>>>

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

The way some gheys stan and attack female artists & their fans, i can't blame people who are becoming more and more homophobic each day.
    So gheys deserve to be discirminated for jokingly trolling and stanning artists?

I guess str8's also deserve to be stripped of their rights for stanning and trolling football teams?

Not a cute look sis

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

1. Mariah Carey
    2. Whitney Houston
    3. Janet.
    4. Aaliyah
    5. BEYONCE
    Beyonce & Aaliyah sweeties...

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

1. Mariah Carey
    2. Whitney Houston
    3. Janet.
    4. Aaliyah
    5. BEYONCE

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

The way she effortlessly makes these fans of other "artists" seethe is so funny to me.

Powerful
    The way some gheys stan and attack female artists & their fans, i can't blame people who are becoming more and more homophobic each day.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Anyone who is sleeping next to Orlando Bloom is automatically a winner.

Katy might not getting hits these days but at least she's getting vitamin D.
    The way she effortlessly makes these fans of other "artists" seethe is so funny to me.

Powerful

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Anyone who is sleeping next to Orlando Bloom is automatically a winner.

Katy might not getting hits these days but at least she's getting vitamin D.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I was just waiting for the Selena comment. How predictable.

Just like comparing a fifth album to a ninth album makes no sense. We can also look at how Katy's peers Taylor and Lady Gaga are doing these days since you want to include other artists to make yourself feel better. Because I have a sense of humor too and I'd like to have a biiiig laugh with you.
    Yes I’ve noticed that those clown fans are always comparing kitty with old acts that debuted 23 and 30 years ago like Mariah, Britney, J.Lo, Xtina, etc

... But they never compare her with her actual direct peers like Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, etc ... I wonder why?

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho View Post

Truly a bona fide writing behemoth
    Aw that's a cute clip, always loved 'Thinking of You'
    Yes its an amazing beautiful song. And certified platinum in the US. Truly fitting to a behemoth.

Katy writes most of her stuff on guitar or piano. She is a bonafide singer songwriter in the vein of Carole King, Tracy Chapman, Alanis Morrissette, Taylor Swift. Dr Luke gave her that pop sound but the core of her being as an artist is that acoustic folky vibe and she does it so well. That is why all her stuff works so well acoustically, because that is where it started from.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    She is a bonafide writer.

Truly a bona fide writing behemoth
    Aw that's a cute clip, always loved 'Thinking of You'

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I feel perfectly fine. Maybe you need a little air though ?

Myself and ASJ are buddies and we just vibe off each other. I mean do you actually think I think Katy has anywhere near the career of Britney or Bey. Chile please.

However Katy sits inside the top 20 streamed women on Spotify daily and appeared in the top 20 lists in the US and Globally for 2020 so your statement that her career lasted 5 seconds is delusional. Katy has a well loved and popular catalogue and her haters will just have to deal with that. I mean do you actually think Miss Gomez is going to see album number 9 as if that is somehow the magic number cos Britney released 9, 8 if we count ones that she actually sung on
    Last edited by InFamous; Tue February 23, 2021, 23:03.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Yikes at that meltdown from the "off key in my chorus" ( and verse) fan
    Also anyone who follows charts and sales trends knows that comparing an album release in 2003 to an album release in 2020 makes absolutely zero sense.

Thank God Aaronsmithjune1 , the person I was actually talking to, has a sense of humour
    I was just waiting for the Selena comment. How predictable.

Just like comparing a fifth album to a ninth album makes no sense. We can also look at how Katy's peers Taylor and Lady Gaga are doing these days since you want to include other artists to make yourself feel better. Because I have a sense of humor too and I'd like to have a biiiig laugh with you.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    It’s human nature sis. Even when she isn’t even crossing Kween’s mind, her name always gets brought up.
    Maybe the hosts know that Maria is only interesting when she is fuming about J gLObe

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Good luck to Maria to finally get over her obsession and unprovoked seething everytime J gLObal's name gets mentioned
    I mean JLO isn't black so why would she get nominated for that.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

A moment most pleasing to me. Can't wait for Dua to serve psychedelic excellence like this in the future
    Have you heard Katy's psychadelic excellence ? There is a hint of Frozen in this track.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Good luck to Maria to finally get over her obsession and unprovoked seething everytime J gLObal's name gets mentioned
    It’s human nature sis. Even when she isn’t even crossing Kween’s mind, her name always gets brought up.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

A moment most pleasing to me. Can't wait for Dua to serve psychedelic excellence like this in the future
    Frozen - Birds of Prey - maybe Dua will record a song for the trinity of dark-ahead of time songs.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Yikes at that meltdown from the "off key in my chorus" ( and verse) fan
    Also anyone who follows charts and sales trends knows that comparing an album release in 2003 to an album release in 2020 makes absolutely zero sense.

Thank God Aaronsmithjune1 , the person I was actually talking to, has a sense of humour
    Last edited by InFamous; Tue February 23, 2021, 20:42.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

but wow, what a f moment

Released 23 years ago, it sounds like music from 3098

Leave a comment:

Working...
X