X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeeBoy a vocalist

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

This was such a clever release. 'Levitating' reached the top 10 in the Anglophone countries, while this one became a massive hit in France and Belgium. More artists should release regional singles - even if that means more work for the respective artists and their teams in the background.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

This was such a clever release. 'Levitating' reached the top 10 in the Anglophone countries, while this one became a massive hit in France and Belgium. More artists should release regional singles - even if that means more work for the respective artists and their teams in the background.
        A trick right out of the Beyoncé playbook.
        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I wonder, did they actually play this version of IDGAF on the radios in France, Wallonia, etc?

Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Are you talking about the 8xPlat Download and 16xPlat Ringtone Amor Gitano,#1 Single of the year 2007 in Spain?

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

This was def better than we belong together

You’re still trying to push the narrative that Kween has a better song than GOAT?
              Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

She definitely suceeded with pushing 'Single Ladies' in the US and 'If I Were a Boy' in Europe back then. She tried to do the same with 'Halo' and 'Diva', but as far as I remember, the latter never took off.

Comment

• Single Ladies and If I were a boy were simultaneously pushed in all territories infact. Both songs were top ten hits in most of Europe and the US.
                  Last edited by InFamous; Wed January 27, 2021, 18:03.

Comment

• aRatchet, are you aware of who Queen Latifah is? One of the pioneering icons of female rap (tho you probably wouldn’t know one of her songs since none of them charted in your hole ). Her acting career was what made her a mainstream star, becoming the first hip hop artist ever to be nominated for an Oscar (for Chicago). One of her recent highlights is the modern ratchet classik, Girls Trip.

One of the biggest chocolate icons of our time.
                    Last edited by Goldmoney; Wed January 27, 2021, 19:04.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      aRatchet, are you aware of who Queen Latifah is? One of the pioneering icons of female rap (tho you probably wouldn’t know one of her songs since none of them charted in your hole ). Her acting career was what made her a mainstream star, becoming the first hip hop artist ever to be nominated for an Oscar (for Chicago). One of her recent highlights is the modern ratchet classik, Girls Trip.
                      Girl ofc I know her & I love her. Also yes Girls Trip was a slay. There is nothing better than Queen Latifah and Legend Regina Hall together in a movie. Queens of sassiness.

You are right though I don't really remember knowing any of her songs

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

She definitely suceeded with pushing 'Single Ladies' in the US and 'If I Were a Boy' in Europe back then. She tried to do the same with 'Halo' and 'Diva', but as far as I remember, the latter never took off.
                        Diva was just the "urban" single for Hip Hop radio. Halo was the Pop and WW release.
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Diva >>>> Hole
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Hole (band)>>>>> Beyonce
                            jio CHARTS NOW: 9/3/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10576031

Comment

Diva >>>> Hole
                              Diva is a ratchet classik and went to #3 on the chocolate chart. Ain’t nobody uses Hole here despite being her signature song in the Karensphere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                Diva is a ratchet classik and went to #3 on the chocolate chart. Ain’t nobody uses Hole here despite being her signature song in the Karensphere.
                                Ratchet and Uptempo Pop Beyonce is the best. Pop Ballad Beyonce is a bore.
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                  Hole (band)>>>>> Beyonce
                                  I bet my hole is more known than Hole (the band)
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Diva >>>> Hole
                                    I literally thought you were talking about the Courtney love band. Beys best songs are on Self titled, apart from that dreadful X no.

Comment

Girl ofc I know her & I love her. Also yes Girls Trip was a slay. There is nothing better than Queen Latifah and Legend Regina Hall together in a movie. Queens of sassiness.

You are right though I don't really remember knowing any of her songs
                                      Not even the legendary .. once again Queen Latifah is back.? She was great in Taxi also.

Comment

• First time I’ve set foot in this thread in months and still the same old diva, hole, ratchet, flop talk... how does it not get boring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                          First time I’ve set foot in this thread in months and still the same old diva, hole, ratchet, flop talk... how does it not get boring?
                                          U tell us

98 - OUT

Comment

• No wonder I’ve enjoyed it so much.

Comment

• Well, at least we get to talk about the greatness that is Mariah as she pops up in this thread from time to time. It always comes back to her.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho View Post
                                                I wonder, did they actually play this version of IDGAF on the radios in France, Wallonia, etc?

This is so bad. I can't believe IDGAF could get any worse than it already is
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

U tell us

Reply when your fave has a number one album in five decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                    Well, at least we get to talk about the greatness that is Mariah as she pops up in this thread from time to time. It always comes back to her.
                                                    Because she has no thread(s) of her own

Comment

Working...
                                                    X