X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    The original and the parody were separated by the one ghetto crossover #1 that year.

Shoutout to Benny.
    Great to see you learning about Germany's cultural heritage!

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I'm sorry Ms. Jackson

I am FOR REEEEAL

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Apparently IFPI report is out and Taylor and King Ed Sheeran are the top 2 best selling artists of 2019. The taste of GP.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    I always found Andre 3000 really cute

Too bad he went all Lauryn Hill on us and vanished into thin air.

Big Boi was my boo tho.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I always found Andre 3000 really cute

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    No love for one of the few ghetto crossover #1s, Ms. Jackson? The last time I brought that song up to you, your reaction was...
    Wait I missed that. Yeah that one is still a classique.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Join Me, Whenever & Wherever, Can't Get You Out Of My Head, From Sarah With Luv, Ketchup Song, Dilemma
    No love for one of the few ghetto crossover #1s, Ms. Jackson? The last time I brought that song up to you, your reaction was...

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    The original and the parody were separated by the one ghetto crossover #1 that year.

Shoutout to Benny.
    Join Me, Whenever & Wherever, Can't Get You Out Of My Head, From Sarah With Luv, Ketchup Song, Dilemma
    Last edited by aRat; Mon March 2, 2020, 22:40.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Loose

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    April will be good with two anticipated albums, Dua Lipa and Lady Gaga. Pop will dominate again.
    I am gonna have much fun comparing the 2 success and quality wise

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    April will be good with two anticipated albums, Dua Lipa and Lady Gaga. Pop will dominate again.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Of course, songs like Zlatko's, Christian's or DJ Ötzi's aren't quite the finest pieces of art out there, but besides those few exceptions, how many great songs used to reach No. 1 back then. I hope nobody ever does the same video for 2017 to 2019; it would look sooooo poor in comparison.

I love the fact that people had the balls to record a song parodying the German Chancellor and have it reach the top of the charts. Too bad that everyone is pretty much fed up with the current Chancelorette, yet everyone believes that there is no alternative to her :( .

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Never heard this but Asereje was a huge cultural moment here so it makes sense that any parody of it would do really well.

Shoutout to Benny.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Post plastic surgery Kim is definitely really hot but Dua is goddess level of beauty.
    Dua is a natural beauty. Kim needs to stick to the procedures every year of her life now to maintain herself.
    I don't blame anyone who chooses plastic surgery to stay fresh (Jane Fonda says hello!) but I definitely think a natural beauty can easily be distinguished from a fake one.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Beyoncé really ate the girls up with this one

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Post plastic surgery Kim is definitely really hot but Dua is goddess level of beauty.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    That comedy spoof was a mess, yes I watched it. She looks great though and I like her personality. She doesn't seem to take herself too seriously and that's always a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    No, Dua is prettier than Kim ever was. I am apologizing for the comparison lol lol

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by jio View Post
    She does but she is also (much) prettier... sorry Dua lol
    Wait are you saying that K*m is prettier?

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    She does but she is also (much) prettier... sorry Dua lol

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by jio View Post
    Irrelevant but that Dua Lipa girl looks a bit like early Kim Kardashian, doesn't she?
    No

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    Irrelevant but that Dua Lipa girl looks a bit like early Kim Kardashian, doesn't she?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Not that I’m a Feminem fan or anything but how did this random ass Asereje parody block Lose Yourself from #1 for 7 weeks in y’all’s hole aRatchet, BeeBoy and Rihab?
    Never heard this but Asereje was a huge cultural moment here so it makes sense that any parody of it would do really well.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Not that I’m a Feminem fan or anything but how did this random ass Asereje parody block Lose Yourself from #1 for 7 weeks in y’all’s hole aRatchet, BeeBoy and Rihab?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    She better give us B7 soon, she can tour later. I don't think coronavirus madness will die this summer tbh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X