X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    Well most people are multiracial. But I stand corrected.

Anyway, this is when I fell in love with cardi

You must be super easy to get into bed

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post

also who?

(new) female acts... have a hard time finding me as an audience... I'm always checking out exciting new male bands or solo acts... but when spotify suggest a female to me... i'm like... nah thanks... i know what to expect... pole dancing, nudity, wap-esque lyrics, personal degradation... embarrassing writing, production and vocals...

but that's what the labels are pushing these days... a joni mitchell type of act... would have been chased out of a label meeting if she were to debut today. And the person who brought her in... would have gotten themself fired.

OK... yes... there are a few that I find interesting and stan.... but they get less and less.
    One can tell that you're German ^^ . All female artists doing well in Germany are ones with family-friendly and serious images. I mean, the top 5 female singers are Helene Fischer, Adele, Sarah Connor, Andrea Berg and Kerstin Ott. All of them are as safe as it probably gets.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

It's clearly inspired by Dua

Madison shot her cover art long before Feb 2021 .
    Last edited by InFamous; Tue March 2, 2021, 23:20.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Goldmoney did you manifest this with your recent My Head & My Heart stanning?

And we all know what high note she was thinking of.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Goldmoney did you manifest this with your recent My Head & My Heart stanning?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

also who?

(new) female acts... have a hard time finding me as an audience... I'm always checking out exciting new male bands or solo acts... but when spotify suggest a female to me... i'm like... nah thanks... i know what to expect... pole dancing, nudity, wap-esque lyrics, personal degradation... embarrassing writing, production and vocals...

but that's what the labels are pushing these days... a joni mitchell type of act... would have been chased out of a label meeting if she were to debut today. And the person who brought her in... would have gotten themself fired.

OK... yes... there are a few that I find interesting and stan.... but they get less and less.
    The misogyny and sexual repression...

C*m out of your shell sweets

Last edited by aRat; Tue March 2, 2021, 22:14.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Have you checked out Madison Beers album ? Some interesting tracks. Dunno if its your thing though.

Also she was kind of inspired by Mariah

It's clearly inspired by Dua

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    If I was a label exec or owner, I'd shamelessly use the "Willy Wonka Golden Ticket" marketing tool to sell albums. No cares in the world.

Maybe 200 Golden tickets with $10,000 on it.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

also who?

Have you checked out Madison Beers album ? Some interesting tracks. Dunno if its your thing though.

Also she was kind of inspired by Mariah

Last edited by InFamous; Tue March 2, 2021, 20:59.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

Shes waiting for Julia Michaels to craft them for her and then pretend she wrote them
    also who?

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

yes, because... talent...

a black, latina with talent = triple threat... thence success...

Selena... idk her. Where is her Fantasy? Where is her My All? Where is her Giving Me Life?
    Shes waiting for Julia Michaels to craft them for her and then pretend she wrote them

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

So is Selena Gomez and she is the definiton of bland.
    yes, because... talent...

a black, latina with talent = triple threat... thence success...

Selena... idk her. Where is her Fantasy? Where is her My All? Where is her Giving Me Life?

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Mariah is a latina...

my all >>> your favs career and then some.
    So is Selena Gomez and she is the definiton of bland.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

So you agree that Maria is bland?

racist much? Mariah is a latina...

my all >>> your favs career and then some.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    This has now became my favorite bey song. Timeless, catchy & unmatched

The closest King has ever come (not counting the raps) to ghey pop? It’s perfect tho, I stanned so much that I even watched the garbaj movie where the song came from the day it came out.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

what? It's one of their best. Like are you serious​​​​​
    Ok XO stan

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    Whitney as bland - now I've heard everything.

brb going to pick up some industrial-strength rat posion at Home Depot.
    So you agree that Maria is bland?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Do you know this, aRatchet? It’s probably one of the most timeless chocolate classiks ever, even you have probably heard the hook a few times in passing. If not, then definitely BeeBoy It missed your hole completely and only made #36 in mine, but 80s rap songs tend to become more lauded over time. It finally became a top 10 in both our holes in 2010 when the BEPs sampled it on Rock That Body.
    Dodn't know it but the Rock That Body sample was very well used

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Two black women on a song can do well.

Now that's the best female collab of all time I fear

#No Corny Or Bland Allowed

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    To be honest Whitneys second album was easily her worst. I never listen to it. Its her Music Box. But Whitney herself was in no way bland. The nerve of a Dua fan to say this.
    Her live version of DWAHIA is incredible though.
    Love this stunning performance

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

She feels like Rihanna & Dua hybrid
    Listen to the song Effortlessly. Tonally she is very similar to Ariana in certain areas.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

stevyy’s worst song of all time from what I remember.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Whitney as bland - now I've heard everything.

brb going to pick up some industrial-strength rat posion at Home Depot.
    Some of those songs on the second album were not it tho sis, no wonder the blacklash was swift and vast. So when IYBT came out, millions upon millions of afros, dreadlocks and weaves were scalped, buried and never seen again.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

I love this Karen sound so much... well technically and objectively, calling it a Karen song is 100% deluded... but I will werq it into my essay.

The thing is, it appeared on 3 CDs at the same time and still sold a ton of singles. I am not sure, why radio denied it its ultimate #1 reign, but two black ladies on a track must have been too much for many.

I had to buy 2 copies of #1's bc after the initial release, my first copy was worn out due to me consistently playing this one track which also happens to be my alltime most played tune ever.

If properly counted, I am convinced that I have played the song between 1,000,000 and 1,500,000 times. It's just the right kind of inspirational music and a song featuring my 2 alltime favs is automatically something that I cannot treat in a sane way.

In conclusion, people who are shading When You Believe are most likely QAnon because I have no idea how anyone could not see the presence of a higher being / power in this vocal showcase.

It's the greatest moment in music history and the sooner people acknowledge that, the better the chances that Karma won't get you.

So, worship is the only solution.
    If radio was against having two black women on the same song, don’t you think Karen radio would have been where it suffered the most?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X