Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Glad they delivered a great halftime show after media and stans once again tried to pit women against each other and false claims of them not getting along and fighting all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Enzolorenzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Hehhdhydhs.

She's literally scrambling for a place. She's gonna be on the level of Katy Perry in 5 years and she knows it. That's why she has decided to speak on multiple topics. Trying to find a audience to latch on to. Lol
    I don’t know how she has managed to keep her audience of tweens all these years. I mean she’s pushing 30 now

Leave a comment:

• Enzolorenzo
    replied
    Omg I can’t believe Shakira sang the first line of Ojos Así. It’s one of her best songs. I wish she had performed more of it

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Shakira and J Lo were on fire. Not even a huge fan of J Lo, but have to admit she killed it. Miles ahead of whatever Maroon 5 was trying to do last year.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    The best halftime show I've seen and I've seen quite a few at this point. Most people at the super bowl party I was at seemed to agree. Both ladies killed it.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    I love Beyoncé to death .. But I honestly feel like (some of) her fans truly have a hard time when other women shine and get attention.
    Gurl what does beyonce have to do with this? But I guess she is the standard. I said what I said. The performance was rushed,To many songs & that they would've done a better job individually.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I love Beyoncé to death .. But I honestly feel like (some of) her fans truly have a hard time when other women shine and get attention.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    I'm Sorry. The whole performance felt rushed with cool lights. I don't know whose idea it's was for them to co headline, but it was stupid. They both could've did a better job solo imo. The only part I liked tbh was waiting for tonight & waka waka. Imo shakira missed the opportunity to do something huge with legends don't lie and only thing sis did was crowd surf. Lol

The performance if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    They were both great tbh

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Shakira slayed that Super Bowl performance, she performed "She Wolf", "Empire", "Ojos Asi" (briefly), "Whenever, Wherever", "Callaita / Chantaje" with Bad Bunny and "Hips Don't Lie" and later joined for a "Let's Get Loud / Waka Waka" encore performance.

She looked beautiful, vibrant, young, happy and genuine.

Shakira tonight

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    The two Latina Queens slayed!!! Period. We stan!

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    The constant cutting to the fireworks outside the stadium because the show on the inside was lackluster

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    This ain't it. Shakira definitely could've done more solo.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    I'm making a better record.

Proceeds to release 'ME!'
    Nnn;

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post

If someone has a narcissistic personality I can't endorse that, I despise it.
    Are we expected to be like "Oh poor you" when someone breaks a nail these days? Instastories included?
    I suppose that's where we're headed but I surely hope there's enough kids that don't grow up with these privileged and stupid ideas.
    Nope, it's not about feeling sorry for her or going like "poor you" ... But if we understand that she is a narcissist then we won't be shocked about her antics anymore. People should just stop paying her attention that's what literally destroys narcissists.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    You guys have to understand that Taylor has a narcissistic personality disorder and she's not the only celebrity with this problem, it's just that each person handles or expresses it differently, in her case she will always command attention, she will always be the victim, she will always make it about herself, and she will manipulate and twist many people into believe in her (fake) flawless sweet and perfect persona when deep inside she doesn't care about anyone or anything or nothing more than being the protagonist and the center of every situation.

She will always be like this. There isn't a cure for narcissism.
    If someone has a narcissistic personality I can't endorse that, I despise it.
    Are we expected to be like "Oh poor you" when someone breaks a nail these days? Instastories included?
    I suppose that's where we're headed but I surely hope there's enough kids that don't grow up with these privileged and stupid ideas.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    You guys have to understand that Taylor has a narcissistic personality disorder and she's not the only celebrity with this problem, it's just that each person handles or expresses it differently, in her case she will always command attention, she will always be the victim, she will always make it about herself, and she will manipulate and twist many people into believe in her (fake) flawless sweet and perfect persona when deep inside she doesn't care about anyone or anything or nothing more than being the protagonist and the center of every situation.

She will always be like this. There isn't a cure for narcissism.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    People hated me because I only talked about boys in my songs, but I'm grown up now so I'm gonna be political because that's what's important, especially since people think I'm a racist...we can't have that!!!
    I'm so misunderstood and sad even though I have millions on the bank, they just don't GET me and my platinum albums and successful singles.

Boohoo. Let's bring mom and dad in for some "Authenticity" et voila.
    The kids will eat it up.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post

the second worst thing (after sheeran) to 'happen' (kinda) to pop music in the 2010s
    Hehhdhydhs.

She's literally scrambling for a place. She's gonna be on the level of Katy Perry in 5 years and she knows it. That's why she has decided to speak on multiple topics. Trying to find a audience to latch on to. Lol

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I'm unstanning Dua, i dislike Physical that much.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I'm making a better record.

Proceeds to release 'ME!'

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    Imagine being sad cause u did get a AOTY nomination when you already have 2 AOTY awards u don't deserve. Seems like playing the victim is her brand. The whole documentary seems like a pr move
    the second worst thing (after sheeran) to 'happen' (kinda) to pop music in the 2010s

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    The best thing to come out of Can't Remember to Forget You:

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon View Post
    Every once in a while I remember and can’t believe Shakira and Rihanna did a song together
    I literally forgot about that song. I forgot about that whole era in music I think.
    It's not a terrible song listening to it now but who asked for a duet between these two? And why was this song the result?

Oh well. We got this atleast:

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X