X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Your signature song but you barely record 25% of it.

Great dancer, beautiful dancer.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

The most defining pop icon ever + the most defining rap icon ever = most defining womanbeater of his generation, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    ^^^^^ I screamed!!!

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post

Goldmoney , remember how lit Nickelodeon use to be?? hahahahahahahahahahaha
    Nickelodeon (90s- Early 00s)>>>>Cartoon Network>>>Disney
    OMG YASSSS this too teachin’ dem 7 year olds about side chicks

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post

The irony where that whole song is an ode to her supposed authenticity, how real she is, what you get is what you see.

There's literally dozens of examples like this btw, it's shocking when you find out how little she actually sang.
    Your signature song but you barely record 25% of it.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Goldmoney , remember how lit Nickelodeon use to be?? hahahahahahahahahahaha
    Nickelodeon (90s- Early 00s)>>>>Cartoon Network>>>Disney

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    The way MJ 2Pac and Chris are all looking at Justin's name like he is a damn fool.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    But switching topics now (all I need is to find out how to use the block feature and I’ll be good), I used to think the J.Lo ghost-singing rumors were completely exaggerated until I found this:

Eye-opening, this forever changed how I felt about J.Lo. The good sis couldn’t even record her own giggle. Unreal.
    as far as I remember, even the instrumental of "Jenny From The Block" was dodgy and contained an uncredited sample.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    But switching topics now (all I need is to find out how to use the block feature and I’ll be good), I used to think the J.Lo ghost-singing rumors were completely exaggerated until I found this:

Eye-opening, this forever changed how I felt about J.Lo. The good sis couldn’t even record her own giggle. Unreal.
    The irony where that whole song is an ode to her supposed authenticity, how real she is, what you get is what you see.

There's literally dozens of examples like this btw, it's shocking when you find out how little she actually sang.
    Last edited by Hejira; Tue February 11, 2020, 23:51.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    Harry Styles is the worst member of One Direction, that would fit to the unpopular opinions thread tbh. He doesn't have the looks and that album cover for his latest albums... that must be one of the worst album covers of all time, seriously. A try-too hard artist in my books

Up until he released solo music that is terrible, I thought Liam could be the Robbie Williams of the group. The best looking, but actually he has the worst music out of all the others members whilst Robbie had the best

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Not yall accussing babygurl Goldmoney of racism just he uses the term black charts.

Read between the lines hennies. I am sure GM's intention was never to exclude or discriminate.
    I also consider the dance chart to be the ghey chart, I guess I’m a homophobe now too.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Zayn keeps being my least favorite One Direction member to be honest
    Same here, can't stand him.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Me too. Niall and Harry Styles are releasing great music.
    Agreed.

I actually also low-key enjoy the music by Liam and Louis. They're not great, but still solid enough to me and far from awful (as many others say).

Zayn keeps being my least favorite One Direction member to be honest

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Aaronsmithjune1 has received an infraction and been banned for a week as a result - please move on and back on topic now, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Harry sweaty I am so sorry a bish would ever put you in the same group as the boring and bland Niall Dullan.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Not yall accussing babygurl Goldmoney of racism just he uses the term black charts.

Read between the lines hennies. I am sure GM's intention was never to exclude or discriminate.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Let's just say it that way: Artists of different ethnicities have performed well on that chart, including white and mixed people. However, a big share of artists entering that chart could be identified as black due to African Americans' subculture and the genres' roots.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Wow Reinatina looks so gud and youthful here likeidogoldlink

This is also how you do a boring and corny ballad right. The dusties should take some notes.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post

he is my fave pop boi. I love him.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I wish I could say that was the most mortifying post I’ve seen from you but there’s a long line of them

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    United Negro College Fund?
    National Association for the Advancement of Colored People?

But that’s right, you would have needed to pick up a book to hear about these organizations.
    We're talking about a chart that's been changed it's name 30 years ago. But of course racist tries to bring up every possible argument to justify their racism

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    United Negro College Fund?
    National Association for the Advancement of Colored People?

But that’s right, you would have needed to pick up a book to hear about these organizations.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I am team Goldmoney. Black Charts are a thing... and there is a reason why there is one.
    Why am I not surprised you agree? It's called the R&B/ Hip hop chart. This isn't the 1800s or Germany. Stop being racist

Leave a comment:

Working...
X