No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumping this for ArmyOfMe so he could see what he’s missed in his absence. Probably my favorite GOAT post ever.

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Saying GOAT is well structured is like saying Nick Cannon is a tad annoying. The GOAT climax is not only the best moment in R&B history, but in all of pop music history and #2 is at least 10 solar systems away. And the best part of it is that NO ONE SAW IT COMING, not even her own lambs. Kween was public enemy #2 after Osama Bin Laden during the aftermath of Glitter, the dream was over, the voice was extinguished for good. There was no coming back from that. Not only did she comeback but she came back with mother f’n GOAT: The song of the decade, the best vocal run of her career, the song that broke the all-time record for most weeks at #1 on the black airplay chart. There’s a reason why I didn’t bat an eye when ITL’s 15th anniversary came around, and why GOAT’s upcoming 15th (March 29th ) is one of the most anticipated days of my entire life.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Aretha did not have to eat this up like this.
      Diva!!!

Comment

• I see no lies Goldmoney
        ​​​​​​I dedicate the final vocal run ​​​​to you

Comment

• My mother was a stripper in the 90s in Detroit. This is one song she was dance to and still does if it comes on. Ghetto twerk music.
          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
            I see no lies Goldmoney
            ​​​​​​I dedicate the final vocal run ​​​​to you
            I can’t believe its been one whole week since the world was regenerated.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Legend Joe killing that climax - such a strong vocal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                Bumping this for ArmyOfMe so he could see what he’s missed in his absence. Probably my favorite GOAT post ever.

But. It's LIke That > GOAT. Facts.

My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

In terms of being completely overshadowed, I guess you have a point sis.

Comment

• My brand
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy

Comment

Nah.

Comment

• Beyoncé wishes everybody Happy Birthday except Madonna. I guess there's bad blood between them thanks to TIDAL.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• spiritboy At least you’ll always have the memories, boo.

Comment

Hi everyone - just reminding you all that we have an Unpopular Opinions Thread that you are free to take advantage of.

Comment

• I don't think it's any beef between B and M. She probably just forgot.

this thing Britney is going through is doing wonders for her stream's. I wish people had waited to support her music like this after coming from under her dad

Comment

• Nick Farina just dropped a couple new studio demos!

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/stxWFuEDwrQ4Xjts7

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    Beyoncé wishes everybody Happy Birthday except Madonna. I guess there's bad blood between them thanks to TIDAL.
                                    If I had thought there was bad blood every time someone forgets my birthday... I wouldn't have many friends left.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                      spiritboy At least you’ll always have the memories, boo.
                                      That's nice, but i hope we'll get a Madonna & Mariah photo in the future. I do think they'll have a laugh or two if they meet, now that Madge is into champagne too
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Nothing but facts

Comment

That's nice, but i hope we'll get a Madonna & Mariah photo in the future. I do think they'll have a laugh or two if they meet, now that Madge is into champagne too
                                          She's also gave madonna credit for her leadership and talked about her in 2013

Comment

• a Mariah / Madonna collabo would end RayRay and me bc we love them both so much. That would also be the biggest collaboration of legend ever - comparable to The Beatles & Elvis ft. The Rolling Stones in 1966.

Or Dua & Ariana x Beyoncé + Rihanna ft. Gaga & Drake (on a song written by Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran), with the Riverdale cast and Marvel Universe cast featured in the music video + Obama & Trump as the producers... with an intro sequence ft. Oprah & Queen Elisabeth II - with President Xi and Putin talking about it positively on Twitter - promoting it.

That's how big a Mariah & Madonna collabo / picture would be. It would be our modern day Jesus of Nazareth moment.

That song would sell 100 million copies in its first week and get more than 8 billion video views on Youtube within the first 10 days. It would end everything and re-start the world. It would wipe off Covid and cure all illnesses. It would be IT.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• In NZ, there's a single in the national top 10 for 58 (!) weeks now .
                                              You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
                                              I should walk away.
                                              Oh, I should walk away.
                                              But I think I'll stay.
                                              (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Nothing but facts
                                                Take a seat X NO Stan.

Comment

• What song was she talking about

Comment

UGHEYMIX would probably explode into oblivion if that ever happened.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X