No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this version of We Belong Together with this stripped back arrangement.

Comment

• Patrick wilson is one of the best/sexist actors of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
        You’re not even trying to make sense. Feel free to take a page out of my book and overlook any presence of mine. I took care of that other problem anyway, I don’t need to deal with anymore hostility atm.
        honey, sweetheart, loverboy: have you voted in the favourite members countdown yet? don't pull a mariah 2007 hiatus year and hibernate... rather, be a 90s throwback mariah and be EVERYWHERE.
        My Chart

Comment

• Justice League

Is the poor man's avengers.
          Just terrible

Comment

• The Boys is the best super hero related show and shits on marvel/Dc
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
              The Boys is the best super hero related show and shits on marvel/Dc
              damn right!

Comment

• It’s not like me to praise something that’s not chocolate excellence but this is like the perfect pop song:
                Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I love it.
                  My Chart

Comment

I don't have Amazon prime

Comment

• Legendary
                      Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

I don't have Amazon prime
                        it's better than Disney+, Apple TV+ and Netflix imo.
                        My Chart

Comment

• I can't understand people who never listen to music. My friends in US only listen to music when they drive to work in their car, apart from that they don't care about music at all.

I made them Madonna stans though, since moving to US they've attended MDNA, Rebel Heart and Madame X Tours.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• My former friend also didn't care about music. Like, it's one thing not knowing the titles of songs or listening only to current radio music, but he didn't like music at all. He's only the second person I met not to care about music in the slightest, and considering how important music is in my life, I couldn't get along with a partner who is indifferent about any kind of music.

Comment

Season 2 was kinda slacking a bit though.
                              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

it's better than Disney+, Apple TV+ and Netflix imo.
                                It's useless tbh. The chances of finding something watchable there are like 1/1000.

Disney+, Apple TV+ and Netflix etc are useless too though. The best sites to watch anything remain the illegal streaming ones since they have everything
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

It's useless tbh. The chances of finding something watchable there are like 1/1000.

Disney+, Apple TV+ and Netflix etc are useless too though. The best sites to watch anything remain the illegal streaming ones since they have everything
                                  amazon prime is airing us tv series "live". That's a greta bonus. I've been subscribed to all of my fave shows and amazon sends me an e-mail whenever a new episode is available. That's ultimately better than whatever the other services can provide.

in conclusion, on prime you can watch original prime shows and regular international tv series (just hours after they've aired).

My Chart

Comment

• stevyy when is king Robbie W's disco album coming out?
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Rudebox?

Comment

amazon prime is airing us tv series "live". That's a greta bonus. I've been subscribed to all of my fave shows and amazon sends me an e-mail whenever a new episode is available. That's ultimately better than whatever the other services can provide.

in conclusion, on prime you can watch original prime shows and regular international tv series (just hours after they've aired).
                                        Your last paragraph also applies to illegal sites!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                          stevyy when is king Robbie W's disco album coming out?
                                          Not that hag also being inspired by Dua
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

Girl I also have prime and it's only convienent when you buy lots of stuff on amazon or to listen to musique.

Their film / series streaming service is a joke but like I said it's the case with every other streaming service too. I feel bad for people who waste so much money on a monthly subscription when most of of the series / movies are utter garbaj
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Not that hag also being inspired by Dua
                                              I don't think it'll sound anything like Dua sadly.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Certain people should be taking notes rn.

I didn’t even have to get pushed into listening to this, unlike certain other female entertainers.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• That sample is so nostalgic... the song in question didn’t even peak that high in my hole nationally (#28) but for some reason the big pop station in my area played it so much that it got up to #19 on their year-end c/d, higher than a couple #1 smashas. So I remember it vividly.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                    stevyy when is king Robbie W's disco album coming out?
                                                    I'm hoping very very soon... and then he is also re-joining Take That... I cannot wait. 2021 will be epic.

Mariah will release her Grunge album
                                                    Robbie will release his dance album
                                                    Take That will return with Robbie
                                                    Kings of Leon will release their new album very very soon
                                                    Mengoni should be back too
                                                    and of course Miss Damita Jo Jackson will release her Black Diamond album. #

2021 will be LIT.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X