X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    Bruno Mars becoming a one trick pony.
    Becoming...?
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• KINGS OF LEON ARE BACK.

I AM IN HEAVEN!
      My Chart

Comment

Bruno Mars becoming a one trick pony.
        His music is very popular, probably because it's so mainstream-friendly. He's not known to be notably edgy, not to say that that's a necessity. The critics liked his last album. I have yet to buy one of his records. I wish his records were longer than just 9 or 10 tracks though.

Comment

• Telepatia by Kali Uchis is a future number one spot on the Billboard 100.

One of the few 2020s hits that I like.
          Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

• I'm still waiting for a smash hit from Rosalia and Nathy Peluso.

Stream these amazing discography.

Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

• Drake is the worst thing happened to music.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The way she mixed classical and R&B... adding thunderstorms and a guitar. She did not have to snap so hard on this.
                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  Drake is the worst thing happened to music.
                  The way he was so good in the beginning until Take Care. After that he turned into the blandest, safest and most generic "artist" probably ever Literally all his songs from the past 8 years or so are unlistenable crap.

Time is gonna be very cruel to him since 99% of his stuff has zero quality and timelessness. I can't imagine anyone wanitng to play his crap once his star has faded and the shallow teens have jumped to the next hot rapper.
                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Drake is so talented. I hate when talented acts chase a more commercial sounds. That is why Usher fell off. Chasing dance-pop.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• 18 years ago Queen of rap released this album. Lil Kim did it! It was a hit in Europe, yep.

Comment

• Nicki learned from the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

The way he was so good in the beginning until Take Care. After that he turned into the blandest, safest and most generic "artist" probably ever Literally all his songs from the past 8 years or so are unlistenable crap.

Time is gonna be very cruel to him since 99% of his stuff has zero quality and timelessness. I can't imagine anyone wanitng to play his crap once his star has faded and the shallow teens have jumped to the next hot rapper.
                          I only use his songs with Queen RiRi. How can people listen to his "songs" baffles me.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I only use his songs with Queen RiRi. How can people listen to his "songs" baffles me.
                            Because most of his songs are bops, that's why.

Comment

• He’s never going to top this:
                              Originally posted by beredy
                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I agree. He was cute for 2-3 albums... but the past 5-6 years have been absolute dire. The music industry is dead and mumble rap is the virus that killed it.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Judith Hill (former backup singer of Michael Jackson) released a new album and German media heralds it as the best release of 2021 - so far.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• I kinda can’t believe this actually happened, it was like two galaxies colliding. Notice no applause tho.
                                    Originally posted by beredy

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• And this. We need them to meet on a red carpet or sth. The memes would break the internet forever.

Comment

The most handsome rapper can release what he wants and it'll will always smash

Comment

The most handsome rapper can release what he wants and it'll will always smash
                                          I love this track In my feelings and I would def smash that .

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy

Comment

• aRat he looked the best during these years

Comment

• Gladys Knight has the best 007 Theme. Peaked at #2 on the Euro Hot 100...
                                                Diva!!!

Comment

aRat he looked the best during these years

Stop tagging me that uglee thang.

Maverick men are the icons of ghey adult film industry

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

This is exactly the tone-deaf, tacky & corny thing I'd expect. Very german

There is an aura of extreme tackiness and second-hand embarrassment that permeates the whole german entertainment industry (except for Daddy'ss Klaas & Yoko's projects).
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X