Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    aRat

I think Lil Nas X has done what many have done years before him. Pissing people off. I love that he has pissed of the Christians. I am quite over people picking when they want to be Christian and they only use their Christianity to judge others.

I have heard Christians say they'd rather have their child be a murderer or rapist than be gay.

Pass them off!
    He is doing extremely important work right now culturally and for society. He is the only openly gay artist who is having success and media coverage while singing about gay themes. Sure we had Sam Smith and Years & Years but they don't explicitly sing about being gay and could pass a str8 if you didn't know who is singing.

He is a trailblazer and is opening up the path for other openly gay males. A king, a legend I fear
    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
      That Lil Nas X’s music video has pretty good visuals and aesthetics but I hated everything that the video represented.
      what exactly did it represent to you?

98 - OUT

Comment

• I don't like how most stars these days are increasingly just using their body image to sell and become famous. The younger generations are more and more obsessed with online image, whether it's insta, tinder, TikTok. And to me that is definitely unhealthy for people's minds, and leading to a fake society caring more about looks than intellect. Having celebrities being revered for being hot and the humans trying to advance the society being despised is not a world I see myself in.

It gets particularly sad in the music industry when you can't have a female rapper that is not selling their body with the music. People claim it's female liberation to do wait they want... But at the end of the day it's just selling sex. The naked body doesn't have to be sexual though, I welcome nudity in artistic expression.

I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

He is doing extremely important work right now culturally and for society. He is the only openly gay artist who is having success and media coverage while singing about gay themes. Sure we had Sam Smith and Years & Years but they don't explicitly sing about being gay and could pass a str8 if you didn't know who is singing.

He is a trailblazer and is opening up the path for other openly gay males. A king, a legend I fear
          I like how he embraces femininity while being obviously male. That needs to go mainstream. You can be a man and be feminine, you don't have to change your identity for it.

It's stupid for me how an artist like Sam Smith distances himself from being a male, just because some of his friends think he thinks like a woman. As if the way you think should interfere with your body.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
            Tina Turner is forever. The Greatest performer of All-Time.
            I worship the ground she is walking on. She's my idol... there is no stronger woman than her. She is IT. I love that Europe took her on as its queen... it makes me proud that we did so good by her.
            My Chart

Comment

• EDIT: wrong thread

Comment

• Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• @aRat: You should check out Steve Grand then!
                  @DnB Lover: I fully agree with you.
                  Pro: freedom of speech
                  Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• This is just a reminder that this is a thread to talk about music; there are other eligible threads just waiting for you to brighten them with your discourse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

what's the story behind this
                      Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Congrats to Kween Mariah Carey for being the most successful female artist in US, based on BB200 and Hot 100 performances combined. #2 is Taylor Swift and #3 is Madonna. So the real Queen won the US market, the one that matters the most.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Xtina Blueprint
                          Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Asiana Grande looking snatched in that pic
                            Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• First they laughed at Bionic's flopping, then the big stars started bombing, Oreo (and made a lot of cash) - Gaga starts advertising this company, she went to The Voice - the biggest star right now is joining there. Christina queen of ahead of time Aguilera.

You will see Bionic reach number 1 in 2045.
                              Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho View Post
                                Asiana Grande looking snatched in that pic
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• aRatchet, do you use The Game? The highest he reached in your hole was #8 with How We Do. I was into that goon look in the mid 2000s, same with Fiddy Cent.
                                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• What is a 'goon look'? In that picture, he looks a lot like early Nelly actually.
                                    Pro: freedom of speech
                                    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• I do hope the video will bring out the much needed conversations, especially in the Black community. There is so much anti-LGBT roaming within the Black community. Black and Latina Trans-Women are being assulted and murdered with no cares. Black Gay boys are being thrown out of their homes and dismissed by their families. Black community, not just in America, but in the Caribbean Islands and Africa as well, seem to be tolerable towards crimes against the LGBT community. So I thank Lil NasX for the conversations.

*Now, we need to get back to Anderson Paak and Bruno who released the best single of the year thus far.
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

• My IDOL!!! I wanted to be her!
                                        Diva!!!

Comment

• What is the song of the year so far?

Driver's License? We're Good? Leave the Door Open?

I think Bad Girl by Daya and Overdrive by Conan Gray are fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                                            ....season 21?
                                            How many season do you guys have per year seriously???
                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                              aRatchet, do you use The Game? The highest he reached in your hole....
                                              He is way too big for my hole

We all have seen THAT pic
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Another friend of mine has become a huge popstar in Turkey.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                  Another friend of mine has become a huge popstar in Turkey.
                                                  Another?

What's their names? Are they popstitutes?
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

He is way too big for my hole

We all have seen THAT pic
                                                    Almost makes me forgive this but not really - I don’t even know what to make of this. How can someone be ahead of their time and be so completely ass backwards at the same time?
                                                    Last edited by Goldmoney; Tue March 30, 2021, 21:48.
                                                    Greatest Of All Time

Comment

Working...
                                                    X