Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only need one masterpiece.
    Originally posted by abi on GOAT
    You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Cocaine and drinkin with ya friends.....
      Last edited by InFamous; Sun April 11, 2021, 21:48.

Comment

• This song is so Worldly and beautiful!
        Diva!!!

Comment

• I was playing Katy's album "Witness" today. It's such a fresh pop masterpiece. It deserves the success that TD got.
          My Chart

Comment

• Did 2016 really happen? Rihanna and Adele released music and Sia had a #1 song - it all sounds made-up now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
              This song is so Worldly and beautiful!
              Janet knew how to make a great video.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• ^^^Yes. The video was definitely something for its time.

I think she was recovering from a depressive period in her life. Runaway was such a happy song.
                Diva!!!

Comment

• Any idea why Bruno Mars' debut album returned to the top 40 in many places a decade after its release?
                  Pro: freedom of speech
                  Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• I'm obsessed with this performance.

...and about this song. Aretha did it

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                      Any idea why Bruno Mars' debut album returned to the top 40 in many places a decade after its release?
                      A song went viral on Tik Tok i guess. It might be Talk To The Moon or stg like that.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Mama Xtina shared a photo yesterday and she looks stunning. Have you seen the photo? likeidogoldlink
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          Mama Xtina shared a photo yesterday and she looks stunning. Have you seen the photo? likeidogoldlink
                          She looks better than ever. I am ready for a new era.
                          Lately my girls look just phenomenal. Madonna looks 25, Riri always looks 19, Xtina looks 20.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

A song went viral on Tik Tok i guess. It might be Talk To The Moon or stg like that.
                            And people took a decade to discover it? WOW !

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

...and about this song. Aretha did it

My favorite Aretha song.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Madonna is slaying instagram. Whatever she did, she never looked this good recently.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Mama Xtina shared a photo yesterday and she looks stunning. Have you seen the photo? likeidogoldlink
                                  That head shot photo of her is gorgeous!
                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Some random woman named Karen tried to call out Madonna. Madonna went back to Detroit for a minute. "COME SEE ME AND TELL ME TO MY FACE"

Detroit women do not play. (Aretha, Diana, Anita Baker, and Madonna)
                                    Last edited by TIfan; Fri April 16, 2021, 01:42.
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                      Some random woman named Karen tried to call out Madonna. Madonna went back to Detroit for a minute. "COME SEE ME AND TELL ME TO MY FACE"

Detroit women do not play. (Aretha, Diana, Anita Baker, and Madonna)
                                      eew... a Karen... lol
                                      My Chart

Comment

• spiritboy, did you hear the sequel to Kween’s last smasha in your hole?

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Living in a country where rock albums can still spend multiple weeks in the top 10 and in some cases even end up being among the best-sellers of the year (Bruce Springsteen, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, etc.), I don't quite get what made the Americans lose interest in rock music so abrupty. It can't just be streaming. Any ideas?

Comment

• 4:12 Spitriah

Comment

Living in a country where rock albums can still spend multiple weeks in the top 10 and in some cases even end up being among the best-sellers of the year (Bruce Springsteen, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, etc.), I don't quite get what made the Americans lose interest in rock music so abrupty. It can't just be streaming. Any ideas?
                                              It is 95% streaming and 5% that Americans aren't interested in meaningful music anymore.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Aretha was truly the Queen!
                                                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

It is 95% streaming and 5% that Americans aren't interested in meaningful music anymore.
                                                  Well, we have got all those meaningless rap songs charting high on the Singles Chart as well, but somehow, both, rap and rock, can coexist in Germany, while it seems quite impossible in the US at the moment.

Comment

Well, we have got all those meaningless rap songs charting high on the Singles Chart as well, but somehow, both, rap and rock, can coexist in Germany, while it seems quite impossible in the US at the moment.
                                                    It goes in cycles in America. Rock is no longer at the top but it's never really gone away and in fact, a lot of rock elements are used in rap/pop rap songs like "Mood," which went to number 1. And Machine Gun Kelly, a rapper who is signed to Diddy's Bad Boy Records, switched to doing pop-punk for the last album and he received great success from it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X