No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumpa Lupa... I kinda played her last year, but that trend has moved on. STREAM #Kings Of Leon y'all.. that's where the bops and talent are at.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Typical success Stan but yes Levitating. Physiflop could never.
      PhysiGOD has outstreamed most Katy songs
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        Dumpa Lupa... I kinda played her last year, but that trend has moved on. STREAM #Kings Of Leon y'all.. that's where the bops and talent are at.
        King Of Lean in 2021 LOL. The only use I would have for them is dragging their hottie lead-singer to my bed
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

PhysiGOD has outstreamed most Katy songs
          I was talking its US chart position but if you want to randomly compare it to Katy's streams then ok sis

Comment

I was talking its US chart position but if you want to randomly compare it to Katy's streams then ok sis
            Physical was not a single in the US as you exactly know babygorl
            98 - OUT

Comment

• FutureSex / LoveSounds is the best male pop album of the last 15 years imo.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Physical was not a single in the US as you exactly know babygorl
                Loads of non singles reach the top 10 if the demand is there though

Comment

None of Katy's do
                  98 - OUT

Comment

None of Katy's do
                    Ok I'm not doing this today. You win. Bye

Comment

Ok I'm not doing this today. You win. Bye
                      Aw poor dat I was in the mood for a senseless fight

Lemme continue watching Invincible then
                      98 - OUT

Comment

Aw poor dat I was in the mood for a senseless fight

Lemme continue watching Invincible then
                        Tsk, enjoy. I am off to do some Yoga in the park and cruise the footballers .

Comment

Smile by Katy debuted with 380 plays in its first week and therefore claims the 47th overall biggest single-one-week streaming total on my charts since 2011. But it is not her most successful charts entry on my chart. In the issue dated #24 of 2017 Witness debuted with 400 scrobbles and claims the 41st biggst one-week-streaming total of all times on my chart.

Mr Rats Lumpi Dampa is nowhere to be found.

And that is why Katy has won. (you're welcome).
                          My Chart

Comment

Smile by Katy debuted with 380 plays in its first week and therefore claims the 47th overall biggest single-one-week streaming total on my charts since 2011. But it is not her most successful charts entry on my chart. In the issue dated #24 of 2017 Witness debuted with 400 scrobbles and claims the 41st biggst one-week-streaming total of all times on my chart.

Mr Rats Lumpi Dampa is nowhere to be found.

And that is why Katy has won. (you're welcome).
                            Can I add that to her chart analysis thread ? The slayage

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                              FutureSex / LoveSounds is the best male pop album of the last 15 years imo.

Would you guys consider it a 'pop album'? I would say it's R&B.
                              Pro: freedom of speech
                              Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• My Top 20 most played INDIVIDUAL albums in a single week. Did your favs make the list?

01 - 804 - #1 - 47/2018 - Caution - Mariah Carey
                                02 - 791 - #1 - 21/2015 - The Desired Effect - Brandon Flowers
                                03 - 776 - #1 - 26/2017 - Evolve - Imagine Dragons
                                04 - 654 - #1 - 15/2017 - Pure Comedy - Father John Misty
                                05 - 651 - #1 - 23/2015 - How Big How Blue How Beautiful - Florence + The Machine
                                06 - 645 - #1 - 41/2020 - The Rarities - Mariah Carey
                                07 - 629 - #1 - 35/2020 - Imploding The Mirage - The Killers
                                08 - 628 - #1 - 45/2016 - Heavy Entertainment Show - Robbie Williams
                                09 - 613 - #1 - 07/2016 - Engtanz - Bosse
                                10 - 599 - #1 - 39/2017 - Wonderful, Wonderful - The Killers
                                --
                                11 - 563 - #1 - 49/2018 - Atlantico - Marco Mengoni
                                12 - 547 - #1 - 13/2017 - Wonderland - Take That
                                13 - 528 - #1 - 42/2016 - Walls - Kings of Leon
                                14 - 527 - #1 - 06/2018 - Man of The Woods - Justin Timberlake
                                15 - 525 - #1 - 27/2018 - High As Hope - Florence + The Machine
                                16 - 524 - #1 - 22/2014 - Me. I am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse - Mariah Carey
                                17 - 502 - #1 - 12/2020 - Heartbreak Weather - Niall Horan
                                18 - 496 - #1 - 10/2021 - When You See Yourself - Kings of Leon
                                19 - 470 - #1 - 28/2016 - Everything This Way - Walking on Cars
                                20 - 466 - #1 - 50/2015 - Le Cose Che Non Ho - Marco Mengoni

They are all 10s. Tens. Across the board 10s.
                                My Chart

Comment

• There's no album I own on that list. Have you given Steve Grand a try yet?
                                  Pro: freedom of speech
                                  Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Can I add that to her chart analysis thread ? The slayage
                                    You should.

Please also add her certs.

m7MyxFX.png NLFrCU2.png IHQs1Qy.png

My Chart

Comment

• How do you play an album 804 times in a week that's more than 100 spins per day?
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                        How do you play an album 804 times in a week that's more than 100 spins per day?
                                        with passion. <3
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Future Flop, wow, 2xP. Congrats, Miss Duanal.

TQpgYCK.png

This confirms, she is not a flop anymore. Official MPG.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                            How do you play an album 804 times in a week that's more than 100 spins per day?
                                            Fraudulence. He is using bots to stream that Moo flop album on loop.

Not even him is able to go through a whole Moo album just like the GP
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

Future Flop, wow, 2xP. Congrats, Miss Duanal.

TQpgYCK.png

This confirms, she is not a flop anymore. Official MPG.
                                              You better be using Spotify when streaming to increase her already gigantic numbers
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Madame X is the album i listened most in 2019, 2020 and now in 2021.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

You should.

Please also add her certs.

m7MyxFX.png NLFrCU2.png IHQs1Qy.png
                                                  Omg that's amazing ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

A new peak almost a year after its release? Amazing! I'd go for a lower opening with the album proving to have legs over a quick No. 1 folllwed by a freefall any day .
                                                    But if she dropped Levitating like you want her to, this new peak would not have happened/ be happening.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X