Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KING Nas !

Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• You're too late to jump on the Sea Shanty bandwagon. It has passed.
      1 Coldplay |2 Krystal Klear|3 Yola|4 Sigrid |5 pnau

Comment

• 8th grade was lit!!!
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
          8th grade was lit!!!
          A iconic era!!!

Comment

• Growing up I thought a black woman sung this because I would hear it at our events. Lol
            Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Fri May 7, 2021, 08:02.

Comment

• ^^^Madonna was lightskin!
              Diva!!!

Comment

• Comment

• He really had a Janet and Mariah collab. Some of my favorite hip hop songs too

Comment

• Goldmoney what's going on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

You're too late to jump on the Sea Shanty bandwagon. It has passed.
                      Oh gosh this is atrocious.
                      Why all these horrible remixes that butcher these songs?
                      I love the vocals and beat only version of Wellerman though

Comment

• Stream Levitating, only 30 points away from number 1
                        Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Stream Levitating, only 30 points away from number 1
                          Ahhh I need the #1 OMG.

They better payola Radio & Spotify to the ground and discount it to -0.69 $
                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Ahhh I need the #1 OMG.

This song is at #1 on the biggest Spotify playlist, so chances are good.
                            Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Levitating is a pop masterpiece and it deserves to be a #1 hit.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Wait, didn't 'Don't Stop Now' only peak at No. 2 or something? Dua Lipa really shows that it doesn't matter when a song is released and that it can always peak high - if released as lead, 2nd, 4th or 6th single.
                                Pro: freedom of speech
                                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Save Your Tears at #1? Wow The Weekend has to be the definition of overrated. The song is boring and slightly annoying. A bit like the artist...
                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                    KING Nas !

I actually found this video super bad. Don’t know why there’s a hype around this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                      Goldmoney what's going on here?

A combo of Fluriah + IDGAFriah.

I love the “you my ninja” at the end tho. I think that’s the only recorded instance of Kween dropping the n word. I’m sure she’s said it endless times behind close doors tho.
                                      Last edited by Goldmoney; Fri May 7, 2021, 15:40.
                                      Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                                      You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Stream Levitating, only 30 points away from number 1
                                        Let me whore out “Leave The Door Open” then.
                                        Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                                        You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                          Levitating is a pop masterpiece and it deserves to be a #1 hit.
                                          It's amazing how the new version of Levitating really drove the song, once the album version had stalled when it was released first. The Da baby version is great and they turned it into something different instead of just a lazy rap verse added on.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Ahhh I need the #1 OMG.

But they've been payolaing for months so the discount is all that's left.

Comment

It's amazing how the new version of Levitating really drove the song, once the album version had stalled when it was released first. The Da baby version is great and they turned it into something different instead of just a lazy rap verse added on.
                                              Radio dropped it early thanks to suspicious "bad callouts". It's a wonder how Ariana never gets bad callouts but other girls get and radio drop them but play 3 Ariana songs to death. Scooter's power of payola i guess.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Radio dropped it early thanks to suspicious "bad callouts". It's a wonder how Ariana never gets bad callouts but other girls get and radio drop them but play 3 Ariana songs to death. Scooter's power of payola i guess.
                                                I still play the song daily. Love it. I hope it spends another three months in the top ten!

Comment

But they've been payolaing for months so the discount is all that's left.
                                                  Nope radio was a bitch at first and only now is starting to play it like it should have from the beginning
                                                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• In my country, they play Dua Lipa much more often than Ariana Grande on the radio, so I don't quite get your point, spiritboy .
                                                    Pro: freedom of speech
                                                    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Working...
                                                    X