Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Let me whore out “Leave The Door Open” then.
    I know u bop to Levitating (& DSN) in secret. Make sure to bop on either Spotify or Apple Music so it counts though
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Nope radio was a bitch at first and only now is starting to play it like it should have from the beginning
      Oh didn't know. I don't follow any of that stuff tbh and I only throw in payola sometimes for cheap shade

When what a campaign the FN era was.

Official singles
      Dont Start Now
      Break My Heart
      Levitating ( Da Baby remix)

Regional Singles
      Physical
      Hallucinate
      Fever

Standalone singles later released on the deluxe/ deluxe singles
      Un Dia
      Prisoner
      We're Good

Did I miss anything ?
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• I'ma leave the door open, girl
        That you feel the way I feel
        And you want me like I want you tonight, baby
        Tell me that you're comin' through

Originally posted by abi on GOAT
        You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

I know u bop to Levitating (& DSN) in secret. Make sure to bop on either Spotify or Apple Music so it counts though
          How does it feel to be completely powerless in helping your fave and that I have all the power?

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
            In my country, they play Dua Lipa much more often than Ariana Grande on the radio, so I don't quite get your point, spiritboy .
            Nobody cares about German airplay charts though, i was talking about US, the most important market.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

How does it feel to be completely powerless in helping your fave and that I have all the power?
              Savage
              Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Anyone can place themselves in America if they want to. Its 2021.

Comment

• That Dua song doesn't deserve #1. Pretty Please does

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                    That Dua song doesn't deserve #1. Pretty Please does
                    The Julia Michaels tragic track that brings down the entire album ?

The X No stan confirming his tragique taste

Comment

• Wow Polo G, Billie and Lil Nas have such tragic radio play in the US. Honestly that metric has way too much of an infleunce on the charts.

Comment

• Billboard probably has an entire department devoted to thwarting aRatchet’s and everybody else’s fraudulent non-Murican streams.
                        Last edited by Goldmoney; Fri May 7, 2021, 18:27.

Comment

• ^ Maybe so. It used to be a big thing back in the day with fanbases encouraging each other to stream fradulently. But you don't see it as much these days. It works easily on Spotify though if you want to stream bonus tracks that are not available in your region for example.

Comment

• Atm, currently streaming:

Comment

• BTS is releasing a new single on May 21, hide your faves
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                BTS is releasing a new single on May 21, hide your faves
                                Coming for biggest drop again lol. Remember the meltdowns when Billboard reported on it the last time

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                  Save Your Tears at #1? Wow The Weekend has to be the definition of overrated. The song is boring and slightly annoying. A bit like the artist...
                                  I just started to play the song since it was released as a remix with Ariana Grande. Just what the song needed.
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Although I live for Kiss It Better, I don't think any of Rihanna albums are... good! Quite generic. She has great singles.
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Coming for biggest drop again lol. Remember the meltdowns when Billboard reported on it the last time
                                      "Life Goes On" was a Korean song. "Butter" is going to be an all-English song like "Dynamite."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

"Life Goes On" was a Korean song. "Butter" is going to be an all-English song like "Dynamite."
                                        Oh ok, Ive never listened to them just remember reading something about it at the time. Thanks !

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I just started to play the song since it was released as a remix with Ariana Grande. Just what the song needed.
                                          She sounds amazing on it. Actually she sings the majority of this remix herself!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                            Although I live for Kiss It Better, I don't think any of Rihanna albums are... good! Quite generic. She has great singles.
                                            Rihab when he logs back in.

w/o the melanin tho
                                            Last edited by Goldmoney; Sat May 8, 2021, 00:34.

Comment

Rihab when he logs back in.

w/o the melanin tho

I think Loud is her best album.
                                              Diva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                Atm, currently streaming:
                                                Disgustang. Just keep strihming your one hit wonder fave as usual instead

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

Disgustang. Just keep strihming your one hit wonder fave as usual instead

Lambs are slipping up on streaming lately. I heard JLO has more monthly listeners than Mariah at the minute

Comment

• Stop trying Queen Rihanna .... “Rated R” and “Anti” are stunning albums!!.

”Anti” was included on the Rolling Stone 500 Greatest albums of all time list and “Rated R” has 75/100 on metacritic
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X