X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow Smith rock song shits all over the Olivia song. Get into it

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

For the 69th time: she will not get Katy'd. She has many more successful eras with #1 hits ahead of her.
      OF course not. Dua will never touch Katy's career. Purlease.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Same. Olive finally released a bop.
        She literally copied and pasted this song.

Comment

• Yeah it's very Paramore and it sound like a song they would release if they were still relevant today but it doesn't sound close to anything they released. It's a pop rock track, which we didn't have in ages let alone this huge. I like that she just released what she wants and smashes. She has the teens kissing her feet.
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
            Yeah it's very Paramore and it sound like a song they would release if they were still relevant today but it doesn't sound close to anything they released. It's a pop rock track, which we didn't have in ages let alone this huge. I like that she just released what she wants and smashes. She has the teens kissing her feet.
            It's the same song IT literally fits beat for beat word for word on top of it.

Comment

• On a serious note I cannot see Dua ever having an era as big as FN again in the US. This is her peak.

Comment

• Is it just me or does Olive's musique kinda feels underproduced & unsophisticated? Or maybe I just have way too high standards coz of Dua's highly detailed and sophisticated productions.
                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                98 - OUT

Comment

Is it just me or does Olive's musique kinda feels underproduced & unsophisticated? Or maybe I just have way too high standards coz of Dua's highly detailed and sophisticated productions.
                  It's just bad. I have to give Miss Dula that. Her 2 albums are both listenable.
                  My Chart

Comment

• I like Good 4 U; I can't at how effortlessly she's about to debut at #1 again though.

Comment

• Lil Nas X dropping tonight I think

Comment

• alanis slaying mental heath on new song, "Rest". Queen.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                          Lil Nas X dropping tonight I think
                          A bore. Prolly just a promo song.
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                            Yeah it's very Paramore and it sound like a song they would release if they were still relevant today but it doesn't sound close to anything they released.
                            Not really, Paramore moved on from this sound mostly after their first album. Their last album was actually really different back in 2017 and was more alternative/indie and definitely mature. The structure of the lyrics and the build up of the song resembles Misery Business.

I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

A bore. Prolly just a promo song.
                              I love it. My main faves serving excellence Week after Week.

Comment

• aRatchet, I’m sure they don’t have singers like this in your hole. A chocolate #1 smasha in 2001.
                                Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                  aRatchet, I’m sure they don’t have singers like this in your hole. A chocolate #1 smasha in 2001.
                                  Boring song tbh. Pony outsolf ofc.

Also he gives me strong ghey face.

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I love it. My main faves serving excellence Week after Week.

It's a bomb your honor. Some insiders say he has some other smash on the album tho.
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Boring song tbh. Pony outsolf ofc.

Also he gives me strong ghey face.

In Murica, it’s his highest peaking song (#4 vs. #6). I’m sure they didn’t bother releasing it internationally because of tasteless responses like that.

He got in trouble a few years ago on k Big Brother for refusing to kiss a transgender women so it’s clear he’s not a big fan of our culture. https://www.washingtonblade.com/2018...other-co-star/
                                      Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Olivia referencing Katy on her album. You better give the queen her respects

" Im so sick of 17, where's my Fu----g "Teenage Dream"

Olivia is a Katy stan confirmed.

Comment

• Because Kitty invented that term, right?
                                          Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Absolutely, it is a clear reference to Katy's record breaking, history making era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                              In Murica, it’s his highest peaking song (#4 vs. #6). I’m sure they didn’t bother releasing it internationally because of tasteless responses like that.

He got in trouble a few years ago on k Big Brother for refusing to kiss a transgender women so it’s clear he’s not a big fan of our culture. https://www.washingtonblade.com/2018...other-co-star/
                                              Being anti-LGBT just further confirms that he is a self-hating closet case
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• If Olive had taste, she would have been referring to the title track to an actual groundbreaking and cultural resetting album:

Don't ask me how or why
                                                But I'm gonna make it happen this time
                                                My teenage dream tonight
                                                Yeah, I'm gonna make it happen this time

Property of cheapthrill

Comment

Being anti-LGBT just further confirms that he is a self-hating closet case
                                                  He's not anti anything. He just did not want to kiss a transwomen. If anything, she should have had a backlash for trying to kiss someone that clearly was not into her.
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• This kiss thing sounds like the kiss story regarding Katy Perry on Americal Idol. I would probably feel uncomfortable with anyone outside of my closest environment kissing me unexpectedly.
                                                    Pro: freedom of speech
                                                    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Working...
                                                    X