No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aRat your thoughts on some irrelevant German band ripping off Dua's Physical ?

Shameless

Last edited by InFamous; Wed June 9, 2021, 15:42.
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        aRat your thoughts on some irrelevant German band ripping off Dua's Physical ?

Shameless

Desgustang. Monrose would never.

But the impacT though. Kinda understandable that everyone would want to copy the best song of all time.
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Desgustang. Monrose would never.

But the impacT though. Kinda understandable that everyone would want to copy the best song of all time.
          Imagine them trying to sing that live. Such weak voices.

Comment

• Justine Skye
            Tinashe
            Doja Cat

We‘re saved, guys. 2021 has become great all of a sudden.
            What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

• WOW, InFamous is listening to the No Angels .
              Pro: freedom of speech
              Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Not really. It was just noted that they ripped off Dua so I checked out that track ( the first 2 mins) . I will not be listening to another one.

Comment

• I liked Drivers Licence when i first heard it but now i think Olivia is one of the most overrated singers ever.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    I liked Drivers Licence when i first heard it but now i think Olivia is one of the most overrated singers ever.
                    I put her album on the other night when I was on my acupressure mat and I agree with this so much. She has two types ot frack, angry rock or quiet acoustic. She is like Pink for the Gen Z.

Comment

I put her album on the other night when I was on my acupressure mat and I agree with this so much. She has two types ot frack, angry rock or quiet acoustic. She is like Pink for the Gen Z.
                      Don't insult Pink like that, she has so many great songs. Olivia is not bad but she's so bland.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Don't insult Pink like that, she has so many great songs. Olivia is not bad but she's so bland.
                        Oops sorry !

Comment

aRat your thoughts on some irrelevant German band ripping off Dua's Physical ?

Shameless

irrelevant? They've sold more actual music than Dua and Olivia combined.
                          My Chart

Comment

• I ain't s*** for this but, why was Joey Fatone in N'Sync???
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Ghey excellence
                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Goldmoney betraying his fave and hanging out with Madino instead
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

That's impressive for a band with such weak vocalists.

Comment

• I like how Billie Eilish has already reached an unsurmountable amount of success and can basically rest and do her thing without pressure for basically anything.
                                    This is pretty much unheard of at the stage of her career.

She has 3 organic billion+ stream smash hits. The lowest streamed song on her debut album is at 217 Million on Spotify...
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Billie can fail from now on but she can chill with her impact, acclaim and Grammy awards. She’s accomplished.
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Billie Eilish, careerwise, reminds me a lot of Alanis Morissette and Norah Jones. None of them were traditional popstars and they all had those iconic debut eras with both, critical and commercial success.
                                        Pro: freedom of speech
                                        Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• At the beginning of her career, Gaga did not resemble Madonna musically. While listening to The Fame, I hear Gwen.

Btw, Love. Angel. Music. Baby. sounds fresher than The Fame.
                                          Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Billie is a fad and her new music is unlistenably boring and bad. Poor thang. Even Gaga managed to hold on for longer.
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

• I don't know which period of music is aging worse, the electro pop era 2008-2012, teenage albums from the end of the 90s, or albums from the 80s.

Some people make albums that sound like the past. After Hours/Future Nostalgia - 1980s, Back to Basics - 1940s, Lana's discography - 1960s, Chromatica - 2005. Some people make albums that sound like the future. Bionic - 2324 (except Prima Donna and Vanity), Love. Angel. Music. Baby. - 2011, Madonna Ray of Light - this album certainly doesn't sound like the 1998 album, Bjork discography.
                                              Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                                I like how Billie Eilish has already reached an unsurmountable amount of success and can basically rest
                                                Imagine retiring at 18
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

still forGaGatten hags. Everyone used to sell alberms back in the stone age. Just look at your fav
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Dua has 5 organic billion+ stream smash hits. It's lonely at the top, I fear.
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X