X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Errbody’s trashing Karen ballads.

We love to see it.
    Thoughts ? Disclaimer its 4 am and im wearing a retainer ( like madonnas grills)

https://voca.ro/17xG7RbrRlIa
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• My Snore tbh. That’s not your fault tho, I’ve never been a fan of that song. E for effort tho.
      Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Ghey Nas X is the moment

Goldmoney InFamous
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Let's do this
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ^^^^They did that!!!
            Jack Harlow said he would have done the shower scene if asked.

I'm so happy and proud of Lil Nas X.
            Last edited by TIfan; Sat July 24, 2021, 12:52.
            Diva!!!

Comment

• I'd watch the uncensored video. The song is still melody-less and dull... (like Montero)... but he is progressing into becoming the #1 ghey act of all times at this point.

He is giving them white old men + Karens + wannabe rappers who act super straight and still use the term gay as an insult... heart attacks...
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                I'd watch the uncensored video. The song is still melody-less and dull... (like Montero)... but he is progressing into becoming the #1 ghey act of all times at this point.

He is giving them white old men + Karens + wannabe rappers who act super straight and still use the term gay as an insult... heart attacks...
                phew If I was 20 right now and could sing I would prolly debut as a Ghey Popstitute and challenge for that title
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

phew If I was 20 right now and could sing I would prolly debut as a Ghey Popstitute and challenge for that title
                  what would you do???

I mean Madonna f'cked up the catholic church and made it collapse
                  Lil Nas X f'cked up hateful white supremacists
                  Gaga put the glam-gheys and pretentious snob-gheys in line and made them stahp being c'nty.

What would your schtick be?
                  My Chart

Comment

what would you do???

I mean Madonna f'cked up the catholic church and made it collapse
                    Lil Nas X f'cked up hateful white supremacists
                    Gaga put the glam-gheys and pretentious snob-gheys in line and made them stahp being c'nty.

What would your schtick be?
                    We don't have a ghey that makes quality Euro-Dance sex anthems yet. Basically what Duanal does now just with a ghey
                    98 - OUT

Comment

We don't have a ghey that makes quality Euro-Dance sex anthems yet. Basically what Duanal does now just with a ghey
                      we have scooter tho!

maybe not euro dance... (nobody likes that type of music)... do alternative edm.
                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                        I don't like Crazy in Love much, always found it super overrated.
                        Crazy In Love is much more iconic than anything Mariah released though.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Ghey Nas X is the moment

Goldmoney InFamous
                          Why am I not tagged? I had the best avi last Christmas and you don't even remember.

Would your music be like this

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Crazy In Love is much more iconic than anything Mariah released though.
                            I thought you did not like comparing women and their discographies
                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I thought you did not like comparing women and their discographies
                              Sometimes a little shade is needed, especially if people shade my fave.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I can't believe Angela Bassett was born on the same day and year with Madonna. She looks amazing compared to M.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Concensus on ATRL:

Taylor Swift is the greatest (selling, most consistent selling and biggest) overall female recording artist of all times. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Rihanna is bigger than Madonna ever was. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Beyoncé has eclipsed Mariah (and Whitney) in 2010 (at the latest) and is the biggest legend of colour ever (male or female) (Do you agree or disagree?)

Lady Gaga is a flop and has been a flop for the better part of the past decade. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Britney invented popular (POP) music. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Asia / Latin America are two irrelevant music industries and success there is worth almost nothing compared to success in Europe. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Shakira is the biggest Latin music artist (male or female) to have ever existed. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Adele is bigger than The Beatles ever were. (Do you agree or disagree?)

BTS charts performances in the USA are pure fraud and Billboard actively prevented Dua Lipa from reaching #1 with Levitating in fraud and unfair fashion just to spite her. (Do you agree or disagree?)

My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    I can't believe Angela Bassett was born on the same day and year with Madonna. She looks amazing compared to M.
                                    I love Angela. Especially in any AHS episodes / seasons that she is appearing in... she really stole Jessica's fire whenever she appeared... or they are at least equal.

Angela deserves Oscars left, right & centre... together with Viola ... the epitome of class and talent.
                                    My Chart

Comment

Concensus on ATRL:

Taylor Swift is the greatest (selling, most consistent selling and biggest) overall female recording artist of all times. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Rihanna is bigger than Madonna ever was. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Beyoncé has eclipsed Mariah (and Whitney) in 2010 (at the latest) and is the biggest legend of colour ever (male or female) (Do you agree or disagree?)

Lady Gaga is a flop and has been a flop for the better part of the past decade. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Britney invented popular (POP) music. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Asia / Latin America are two irrelevant music industries and success there is worth almost nothing compared to success in Europe. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Shakira is the biggest Latin music artist (male or female) to have ever existed. (Do you agree or disagree?)

Adele is bigger than The Beatles ever were. (Do you agree or disagree?)

BTS charts performances in the USA are pure fraud and Billboard actively prevented Dua Lipa from reaching #1 with Levitating in fraud and unfair fashion just to spite her. (Do you agree or disagree?)

I agree with one of those and half agree with another one.

IMO Beyoncé has completely eclipsed Mariah BUT not Whitney.

And yeah, Shakira might be the biggest latin artist ever (at least when it comes to success on the charts and streams) by now. I know some people will mention Gloria Estefan and yeah Gloria was the original BUT it’s pretty safe to say Shakira already outperformed, outsold and surpassed Gloria by now (even in terms of longevity as well).
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Concensus on ATRL:

Taylor Swift is the greatest (selling, most consistent selling and biggest) overall female recording artist of all times. (Hell No. She is just the McDonalds of Pop)

Rihanna is bigger than Madonna ever was. (Yes true I fear)

Beyoncé has eclipsed Mariah (and Whitney) in 2010 (at the latest) (Very true. Queen)

Lady Gaga is a flop and has been a flop for the better part of the past decade. (True. A fad is a fad.)

Britney invented popular (POP) music. (Kinda)

Asia / Latin America are two irrelevant music industries and success there is worth almost nothing compared to success in Europe. (True and North America is irrelevant too)

Shakira is the biggest Latin music artist (male or female) to have ever existed. (We been knew)

Adele is bigger than The Beatles ever were. (Both fads. Dua is the true biggest british artist ever)

BTS charts performances in the USA are pure fraud and Billboard actively prevented Dua Lipa from reaching #1 with Levitating in fraud and unfair fashion just to spite her. (A 100% true)

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk
                                        Last edited by aRat; Sat July 24, 2021, 19:44.
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk
                                          Dua is "It's coming home" type of UK act. Should have been singing in Albanian to avoid being generic.
                                          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Concensus on ATRL:

Taylor Swift is the greatest (selling, most consistent selling and biggest) overall female recording artist of all times. (Her selling numbers have dropped recently, so not that consistent actually)

Rihanna is bigger than Madonna ever was. (Rihanna's musical hiatus put that into question)

Beyoncé has eclipsed Mariah (and Whitney) in 2010 (at the latest) and is the biggest legend of colour ever (male or female) (No, that's Jimi Hendrix)

Lady Gaga is a flop and has been a flop for the better part of the past decade. (True)

Britney invented popular (POP) music. (Max Martin tried and tested it on Robyn first, Britney was just a vessel)

Asia / Latin America are two irrelevant music industries and success there is worth almost nothing compared to success in Europe. (Disagree in the age of streaming)

Shakira is the biggest Latin music artist (male or female) to have ever existed. (I probably have to agree)

Adele is bigger than The Beatles ever were. (Laughable, Adele didn't even manage to beat Oasis record of the first week/ 7-days physical sales of an album. She's really big, but her level is not there yet)

BTS charts performances in the USA are pure fraud and Billboard actively prevented Dua Lipa from reaching #1 with Levitating in fraud and unfair fashion just to spite her. (Not entirely a fraud, BB Hot 100 has seen worse examples of payola and chart manipulation over the years)

Comment

• Speaking on American horror story stevyy have you watched the new season? It's so bad

Comment

it would have ended up like this eventually

Comment

Taylor Swift is the greatest (selling, most consistent selling and biggest) overall female recording artist of all times. Ke$ha outsold.

Rihanna is bigger than Madonna ever was. 2nd biggest after Madonna.

Beyoncé has eclipsed Mariah (and Whitney). Maria yes, Whitney no.

Lady Gaga is a flop and has been a flop for the better part of the past decade. Numbers don't lie.

Britney invented popular (POP) music. Britney's team invented modern pop music.

Asia / Latin America are two irrelevant music industries and success there is worth almost nothing compared to success in Europe. Not worth nothing, but less.

Shakira is the biggest Latin music artist (male or female) to have ever existed. Who else would it be?

Adele is bigger than The Beatles ever were. Pre-weight loss.

BTS charts performances in the USA are pure fraud and Billboard actively prevented Dua Lipa from reaching #1 with Levitating in fraud and unfair fashion just to spite her. True.

Comment

Concensus on ATRL:

Taylor Swift is the greatest (selling, most consistent selling and biggest) overall female recording artist of all times. (Do you agree or disagree?) False

Rihanna is bigger than Madonna ever was. (Do you agree or disagree?) False

Beyoncé has eclipsed Mariah (and Whitney) in 2010 (at the latest) and is the biggest legend of colour ever (male or female) (Do you agree or disagree?) False

Lady Gaga is a flop and has been a flop for the better part of the past decade. (Do you agree or disagree?) well

Britney invented popular (POP) music. (Do you agree or disagree?) False

Shakira is the biggest Latin music artist (male or female) to have ever existed. (Do you agree or disagree?) 50/50

Adele is bigger than The Beatles ever were. (Do you agree or disagree?) False

BTS charts performances in the USA are pure fraud and Billboard actively prevented Dua Lipa from reaching #1 with Levitating in fraud and unfair fashion just to spite her. (Do you agree or disagree?) True
                                                    So why do you still have an atrl account? Everything these trolls write is literally the reverse of the real world.
                                                    Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Working...
                                                    X