No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InFamous wurking on that tan? Some of us don’t need to.
    Greatest
    Of
    All
    Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
      InFamous wurking on that tan? Some of us don’t need to.
      I'm not a sun worshipper at all. I go out in the evening to swim or walk. My skin is not super white though, i have a nice natural glow. I'm darker than Mariah . Check my avi
      Last edited by InFamous; Sat July 24, 2021, 20:37.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Tread easy sis
        Greatest
        Of
        All
        Time

Comment

Tread easy sis
          Ah I was just joking. Don't be mad.
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Lil Nesquik X owes his whole career to Dennis Rodman - a true chocolate pioneer and groundbreaker.

Greatest
            Of
            All
            Time

Comment

• Y’all can have the dollar store version.
              Greatest
              Of
              All
              Time

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Were you perma banned ? I know a lot of Xtina fans have been removed .
                I never had an account there.

Comment

Lil Nesquik X owes his whole career to Dennis Rodman - a true chocolate pioneer and groundbreaker.

Waiting for a collab Dennis Eodman ft. Kim Jong Un

Comment

Lil Nesquik X owes his whole career to Dennis Rodman - a true chocolate pioneer and groundbreaker.
                    Not ghey. Madino sucked him dry for some years.
                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• So ... Beyoncé had two successful careers as part of a group and solo artist with both scoring #1 albums, #1 songs and Grammys. On top of that she’s grossed over $1 Billion from her tours (3rd behind Madonna and Celine). She slayed Super Bowl, she slayed coachella, she is acclaimed she has the biggest female song of the 2000s decade, in the USA she was the #1 female artist of the 2000s decade too and she is the most awarded female music artist in history ... her legacy is unparalleled.
                      Last edited by MrLeonix; Sat July 24, 2021, 21:12.
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Not ghey. Madino sucked him dry for some years.
                        Doesn’t matter if he’s ghey or not. He did more for the advancement, acceptance and empowerment of chocolate Gheys (not named RuPaul ) than almost anyone in recent memory. It’s especially more impressive considering the rah-rah line of work he came from.
                        Greatest
                        Of
                        All
                        Time

Comment

• the way lazy major labels sleeped on promoting this beauty outside Australia in 2008
                          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                            Waiting for a collab Dennis Eodman ft. Kim Jong Un
                            also the UK trip-hop legend Tricky did it in the early 1990s as a promo, safe to say his US career and street cred in the hood were damaged

Comment

• The comparison between Adele and Beatles is kinda incorrect at the end of the day, Adele is more of the U2 heyday equivalent of the female singer scene.

Comment

• the way Prodigy tried to really reinvent punk...and then no one was able to follow them

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

also the UK trip-hop legend Tricky did it in the early 1990s as a promo, safe to say his US career and street cred in the hood were damaged

Trip-hop is one of the best music genres ever. Hell Is Round the Corner by Tricky to classique

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

the way Prodigy tried to really reinvent punk...and then no one was able to follow them
                                    Legendary group. I like all their albums.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Trip-hop is one of the best music genres ever. Hell Is Round the Corner by Tricky to classique

We need Herpa to record a trip-hop album.
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

Doesn’t matter if he’s ghey or not. He did more for the advancement, acceptance and empowerment of chocolate Gheys (not named RuPaul ) than almost anyone in recent memory. It’s especially more impressive considering the rah-rah line of work he came from.
                                        OK and Lis Nas X is continuing that good work so I dunno the need to compare at all. Everyone is doing their part.
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

• Not even U2 ... Adele is more like a Celine of the modern day ...
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• the way UK electronic acts went to extreme lengths to make unique music videos is something else

Comment

We need Herpa to record a trip-hop album.
                                              trip-hop is also a bit scary

Comment

OK and Lis Nas X is continuing that good work so I dunno the need to compare at all. Everyone is doing their part.
                                                Sure, he just does it badly, which could be more detrimental than groundbreaking in the long run. I would appreciate the visuals more if the content wasn’t so laughable. If people are empowered by what he does, more power to them. I’m just not one of them My modern chocolate ghey icon is Janelle Monae anyway. Proudly ghey but with decore and quality too.
                                                Last edited by Goldmoney; Sat July 24, 2021, 21:44.
                                                Greatest
                                                Of
                                                All
                                                Time

Comment

• Beyonce & Rihanna's impact is unmatched. Taylor is the queen of America

Comment

• Rihanna and Beyonce among the most of streamed of 2021 despite doing literally nothing?

Queeens!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X