X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nostalgiee View Post

ICONIC
    YAS.

This and Leave (get out) really were impactful. Love her so much! Just wish she would get similar success with her current music, but we all know it ain’t gonna happen!
    Eudaimonia
    Last.fm
    Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I have never called out anyone for mass buying or streaming
      everyone does it.
      I remember you being in the MC thread... spinning the argument... that we kind of schemed the song to xyz position via streaming campaigns... (which never happened btw).
      My Chart

Comment

• JLO's latest IG post slays

No wonder other diva fans hate her so much cause they'll never look as good and hot as Jennifer.

Comment

• Yas. Queen of Onlyfans.
          Eudaimonia
          Last.fm
          Instagram

Comment

• J.Lo is a genuine goddess. I think her music, movies and everything she does is horrible but she (herself) is beautiful and stunning.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I remember you being in the MC thread... spinning the argument... that we kind of schemed the song to xyz position via streaming campaigns... (which never happened btw).
              Please . There was a dedicated campaign with a special website and everything including detailed instructions as well as a Twitter campaign in the UK offering vinyls for streams and purchases. Check that memory .
              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Honestly, I find all the different versions crazy. They exist to take advantage of fans as they buy the same single repeatedly. It boosts numbers far beyond what they would be if only one standard copy was available. Release ONE copy and leave it at that! They can't stream them either so they are forced to buy a copy.

Comment

• Can’t believe Queen Rihanna is still promoting lingerie and socks on her Instagram yet she is one of the Top 10 most streamed female acts of 2021 (5 years without a new album).

The power of her classics, and remembered hits. The biggest female hitmaker of all time along with Madonna
                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                    Honestly, I find all the different versions crazy. They exist to take advantage of fans as they buy the same single repeatedly. It boosts numbers far beyond what they would be if only one standard copy was available. Release ONE copy and leave it at that! They can't stream them either so they are forced to buy a copy.
                    Absolutely... when it comes to singles... then 1 is sufficient...

when it comes to albums... 1 standard edition CD, 1 deluxe CD, 1 deluxe vinyl... not 600 different versions..

But I'm not the one to talk... I usually buy 3-5 physical + the same in digital format... of my faves albums.
                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                      Can’t believe Queen Rihanna is still promoting lingerie and socks on her Instagram yet she is one of the Top 10 most streamed female acts of 2021 (5 years without a new album).

The power of her classics, and remembered hits. The biggest female hitmaker of all time along with Madonna
                      according to the statistics... surpassed Madonna. 300 million digital single tracks sold... >>>
                      My Chart

Comment

according to the statistics... surpassed Madonna. 300 million digital single tracks sold... >>>
                        Definitely .. Rihanna is the biggest female singles artist of all time. No doubt on that.

Comment

Definitely .. Rihanna is the biggest female singles artist of all time. No doubt on that.
                          such a legend. The 5th Beatle.
                          My Chart

Comment

such a legend. The 5th Beatle.
                            Yep. Rihsus is a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                              TIfan I loved this song. I recommend watching the video for Kissin' You to remind you how good 90s R&B was. I need a HQ version of that video!
                              Missy on the intro alone gave me life!!!
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• Amerie tried to follow Bey's success but no one speaks on that.

She had the Go-Go styled single with 1 Tjing then tried to follow with the Middle Eastern influenced song with Touch (her 2nd single).

But some how, people say Bey copied 1 Thing. Amerie was NOT dancong with her first album.
                                Diva!!!

Comment

• Amerie is a forgotten one hit wonder that no one cares about ... so who cares ?

Comment

Amerie is a forgotten one hit wonder that no one cares about ... so who cares ?
                                    Believe it or not, people have tried to drag Bey, saying she stole Amerie's style. They say she copied 1 Thing.... but CIL came out 2 years prior.
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post

YAS.

This and Leave (get out) really were impactful. Love her so much! Just wish she would get similar success with her current music, but we all know it ain’t gonna happen!
                                      And yes unfortunately it's success will remain behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post

Believe it or not, people have tried to drag Bey, saying she stole Amerie's style. They say she copied 1 Thing.... but CIL came out 2 years prior.
                                        People who? Amerie’s former 5K fans?

Here in Latin America no one even knows what an Amerie is.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                          Lil Nas X is cute but his music sucks.
                                          Even though I don't agree, accepting this to be true, it's irrelevant to me - seeing him be out, proud and so outrageously in your face gay in his videos and in his music is just wonderful.

Comment

• I really think B7 & R9 will be their last albums and I'm not prepared for it I also don't see Britney releasing albums anymore. Pink will continue but her music hasn't been good for some Time now. I guess Ariana is my next fave

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                              I really think B7 & R9 will be their last albums and I'm not prepared for it I also don't see Britney releasing albums anymore. Pink will continue but her music hasn't been good for some Time now. I guess Ariana is my next fave
                                              Rih seems to be not giving a sh*t about music anymore, her next album (whenever she decides to release it) might be among her final ones indeed. And yeah, Britney is pretty much done with the music business, I don’t see her releasing anything again.

But Bey? Why do you think her next album will be the last one? I can see her taking more time between albums but I don’t see Bey ever retiring to be honest. She will keep on releasing music as long as she lives.

Comment

Rih seems to be not giving a sh*t about music anymore, her next album (whenever she decides to release it) might be among her final ones indeed. And yeah, Britney is pretty much done with the music business, I don’t see her releasing anything again.

But Bey? Why do you think her next album will be the last one? I can see her taking more time between albums but I don’t see Bey ever retiring to be honest. She will keep on releasing music as long as she lives.
                                                Speaking on releasing in a old age. I just listened to Aretha sings the great divas classics have you heard it?

Comment

• Comment

qVIcT3VPvPZmNsN4hYlFn76rzzk.jpg
                                                    Here, in this picture, you can see an est. 87 US #1 hits, 1,5 billion in records sales and 425 Grammy Awards.

Godlike. I wonder why they only did THREE Divas concerts... 1998, 1999 and 2000. This could have gone on forever. In 1998 it was a tribute to Aretha, in 2000 it was in honor of Diana (Ross).

Fun fact from behind the scenes: When Céline's stylist told the other divas' stylists that she was performing in a pants suit... they fainted from broken gay-heart-syndrome.
                                                    There have been 12 Divas Live concerts. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VH1_Divas
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X