Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    Britney’s vocal performance was so dreamy from start to finish from the very first note to the last one on this song:

One of her best songs for sure
    Here too

Comment

• Aaronsmithjune1 and here too ... it’s a lesser known single but her vocals were very vulnerable until the very last note

Subtle tune.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Aaronsmithjune1 and here too ... it’s a lesser known single but her vocals were very vulnerable until the very last note

Subtle tune.
        Never seen this video. She so beautiful here.

Comment

• When they announce the 25 date stadium tour. Yup

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Here too
            Love Sometimes, the backing vocals of Anders von Hoffsten really complimented her voice

Her best song from her first and second eras was Born to make you happy IMO. Stunning song.
            Beautiful backgrounds by Andreas Carlsson and Nana Hadin. I love the call and resonse they did in the choruses and bridge.
            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• A messy bottom

Comment

• ^ You’re confusing having backing vocals with NOT singing a word on the hook. Two different things.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Never seen this video. She so beautiful here.
                  Yeah. The video is very simple and pretty. It’s probably her only music video of that nature.

Comment

• InFamous can only come for one of my faves vocals but he literally Stan lil nas x , J lo, and Katy Perry. I just don't understand

Comment

InFamous can only come for one of my faves vocals but he literally Stan lil nas x , J lo, and Katy Perry. I just don't understand
                      He’s always been a massive Mariah, Britney, Gaga and Xtina hater. So it’s normal

Comment

He’s always been a massive Mariah, Britney, Gaga and Xtina hater. So it’s normal
                        I fully support him on the last 2

Comment

I fully support him on the last 2
                          ... I used to dislike Gaga back in like 2011-2013 ... but then I gained respect for her and I really like her now.

And Xtina? Not my style .. but I moved on from the stan war, I see no point in shading her anymore. The whole Britney vs Xtina thing is extremely stupid.

Comment

InFamous can only come for one of my faves vocals but he literally Stan lil nas x , J lo, and Katy Perry. I just don't understand
                            If you dont want heat don't start a fire babygorl. You have a good night now

Comment

• Is this real? What is wrong with people

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

If you dont want heat don't start a fire babygorl. You have a good night now
                                I'll go to bed after you top me

Comment

• Aaronsmithjune1 : What is he saying? I'm struggling to understand him because of his dialect.
                                  Pro: freedom of speech
                                  Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• When it comes to others singing hooks, legendary VOCALISTS would use background singers while recording, so I don't see the big deal. Aretha's most known hits had background singers.
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

She knows her
                                      Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Only some pressed Maria fans don't know her, JLO is a truly global icon whether you like it or not.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Bey definitely does ... She and J.Lo have gone out to dinners and they even shot a Pepsi commercial together.

Bey at the time was so naive that she probably was clueless about the fact Jenny had a nickname (J.Lo)
                                          And it sounds like Pierce is saying...

I would be shocked and clueless too if anybody asked me to pick between jell-o or myself
                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• This song is so catchy, Jlo rocks

while Shakira released one of the worst songs this year...
                                            Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Beyonce was clearly very aware of Jenniffers' nickname as the unedited clip showed. People really need to stop being so naive as to believe that anything posted on stan twitter represents the reality of what actually happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

This song is so catchy, Jlo rocks

Latina Queen. She sounds so good in Spanish

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                                                    This song is so catchy, Jlo rocks

Both songs are horrible.

But yeah have to say Shakira disappointed big time with that song.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X