Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    European dates to be announced soon. Can ya'll read?
    Oh?

Looks like we'll have another iconic "... performs for the chairs" thread soon
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

in the kitchen
      saying how the hell did this shit happen
      oh baby
      drunk in loooo-ooo-ooove
      Prostitution outtalented
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
        Her main market is Northern America these days. Her last album to receive a certification in Europe is 'Damita Jo' (silver in the UK). Besides, she probably doesn't want to travel much because of her son anymore.
        Erased doesn't have a main market since that would mean that she is relevant somewhere
        98 - OUT

Comment

• I don’t know what’s more disgusting: that Chris Brown still has a career or that he now has the all time record for most weeks at #1 on the black airplay chart?
          • 25 weeks
          "No Guidance" – Chris Brown featuring Drake
          • 23 weeks
          "Adorn" – Miguel
          • 15 weeks
          "Hotline Bling" – Drake
          "Be Without You" – Mary J. Blige
          "Boo'd Up" – Ella Mai
          • 14 weeks
          "GOAT" – Kween
          "Blame It" – Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain
          "Pretty Wings" - Maxwell
          "Hold On, We're Going Home" - Drake featuring Majid Jordan
          • 13 weeks
          "Can't Be Friends" – Trey Songz
          "Earned It" - The Weeknd
          "You're Makin' Me High" – Toni Braxton
          "Trip" – Ella Mai
          • 12 weeks
          "End of the Road" - Boyz II Men
          "You Make Me Wanna..." - Usher
          "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" - Beyoncé
          "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" - Alicia Keys
          "Blurred Lines" - Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell Williams
          • 11 weeks
          "Lost Without U" - Robin Thicke
          "I'm on One" - DJ Khaled featuring Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne
          "Climax" - Usher
          Please Me” - Cardi B and Bruno Mars
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Prostitution outtalented
            Est-ce que tu aimes le sexe?
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Niall Horan released the best pop single of the year.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Est-ce que tu aimes le sexe?
                Le sexe, je veux dire: l'activité Physical, le coït. Tu aimes ça?
                Tu ne t'intéresses pas au sexe?
                Les hommes pensent que les féministes détestent le sexe
                Mais c'est une activité très stimulante et naturelle que les femmes adorent
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Constantly saying "Black charts " is showing your racism tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    Niall Horan released the best pop single of the year.
                    he is my fave pop boi. I love him.
                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                      Constantly saying "Black charts " is showing your racism tbh
                      Racism against your own people? You know nothing.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                        You know nothing
                        I said what I said. U even promised not to say it no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

I said what I said. U even promised not to say it no more.
                          I am team Goldmoney. Black Charts are a thing... and there is a reason why there is one.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I am team Goldmoney. Black Charts are a thing... and there is a reason why there is one.
                            Why am I not surprised you agree? It's called the R&B/ Hip hop chart. This isn't the 1800s or Germany. Stop being racist

Comment

• United Negro College Fund?
                              National Association for the Advancement of Colored People?

But that’s right, you would have needed to pick up a book to hear about these organizations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                United Negro College Fund?
                                National Association for the Advancement of Colored People?

But that’s right, you would have needed to pick up a book to hear about these organizations.
                                We're talking about a chart that's been changed it's name 30 years ago. But of course racist tries to bring up every possible argument to justify their racism

Comment

• I wish I could say that was the most mortifying post I’ve seen from you but there’s a long line of them

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

he is my fave pop boi. I love him.
                                    Me too. Niall and Harry Styles are releasing great music.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Wow Reinatina looks so gud and youthful here likeidogoldlink

This is also how you do a boring and corny ballad right. The dusties should take some notes.
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Let's just say it that way: Artists of different ethnicities have performed well on that chart, including white and mixed people. However, a big share of artists entering that chart could be identified as black due to African Americans' subculture and the genres' roots.
                                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                        and everything you stand for?
                                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Not yall accussing babygurl Goldmoney of racism just he uses the term black charts.

Read between the lines hennies. I am sure GM's intention was never to exclude or discriminate.
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

Harry sweaty I am so sorry a bish would ever put you in the same group as the boring and bland Niall Dullan.
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Aaronsmithjune1 has received an infraction and been banned for a week as a result - please move on and back on topic now, thank you.

Comment

Agreed.

I actually also low-key enjoy the music by Liam and Louis. They're not great, but still solid enough to me and far from awful (as many others say).

Zayn keeps being my least favorite One Direction member to be honest

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Zayn keeps being my least favorite One Direction member to be honest
                                                  Same here, can't stand him.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                    Not yall accussing babygurl Goldmoney of racism just he uses the term black charts.

Read between the lines hennies. I am sure GM's intention was never to exclude or discriminate.
                                                    I also consider the dance chart to be the ghey chart, I guess I’m a homophobe now too.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X