No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know she said she wanted to be a whale when asked what animal would she be.
    Other than that...
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Who does she think she is, Pinocchio?
      "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
      https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
      "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• She wouldn't be the first to be accidentally swallowed by a whale

MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• I can already see the headlines.

Comment

• All this whale talk makes me think of a certain someone
            Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
            #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                All this whale talk makes me think of a certain someone
                Me too but they're still banned for 2 more months.

Comment

• New Calvin Harris tracks slap! Reminds me of good old days of night clubs of Istanbul.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Has anyone heard of Diamanda Galas? She's re-releasing and remastering her catalogue and her debut album "The litanies of Satan" will be released first.
                    Now, I'm not fully familiar with all her work except that debut album, I've listened to it a couple of times last year and I've never been more terrified..Everytime I listened to it I felt like I needed a prayer to save my soul LOL It's not exactly music, more soundscapes..to me it's the musical equivalent to "The Exorcist".

For those who dare to give it a try, here you go.

Comment

• This might be the best thing to happen anywhere, ever.
                      Originally posted by Kaloki
                      I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• It's weekend!!! Time for a Girls Night Out. Debbie Gibson just released the video in a great dance remix by Grammy Award winner Tracy Young. The video has glitter, glamour, dance, drag queens, Vegas... I LOVE it.
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I wish I never played that video. What a terrible song and a terrible voice.
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• My breath this morning after eating Gambas al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp) last nite:

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                              I wish I never played that video. What a terrible song and a terrible voice.
                              Sis this is why I never click on any of these videos the dusty diva stans post

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                I wish I never played that video. What a terrible song and a terrible voice.
                                Not only the song and voice are horrible. The video is horrible too!

What a disastrous cringe fest.
                                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                  It's weekend!!! Time for a Girls Night Out. Debbie Gibson just released the video in a great dance remix by Grammy Award winner Tracy Young. The video has glitter, glamour, dance, drag queens, Vegas... I LOVE it.
                                  The amount of stereotypes in one post. You're making it sound like a parody.

Comment

Sis this is why I never click on any of these videos the dusty diva stans post

lies.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• To some people on this page:

Comment

• Y’all gon make RayRay have another drunk ratchet moment

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                          Y’all gon make RayRay have another drunk ratchet moment
                                          I hope he clocks them. People complain when we only talk about Mariah in this thread but when other artists are brought no one bothers to even listen or care but now we're beyond that, being downright mean and petty. Can't take this thread serious anymore, it's just lame and repetitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                            Y’all gon make RayRay have another drunk ratchet moment
                                            I don't remember what it was but he clocked me and Herpa real good once

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                              To some people on this page:
                                              Yet it was you who bullied good sis vespertine into not posting any hot Pics anymore

Comment

I hope he clocks them. People complain when we only talk about Mariah in this thread but when other artists are brought no one bothers to even listen or care but now we're beyond that, being downright mean and petty. Can't take this thread serious anymore, it's just lame and repetitive.
                                                If it’s a full page of Kween trolling tho, everything’s iight somehow.

Comment

I don't remember what it was but he clocked me and Herpa real good once

That barely takes a breath of effort tho.

Comment

RayRay isn't your typical lamb, he can cope with the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X