Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    I only use post-Telephone Bey.

Her 00s material is unlistenable. All of it. Kesha-level dated.

Her performances & videos improved so much during that era. 2000s bey would've never gave us a video like Haunted or Hold Up

Comment

• The original (before the re-release) "B'Day" album is also pretty good.
      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• As of today:

My album rank

1. 4 (PERFECTION)
        2. Lemonade (Stunning)
        3. Beyoncé (Outstanding)
        4. B'Day (Amazing)
        5. The Gift (Good)
        6. I Am .. Sasha Fierce (Average)
        7. Dangerously In Love (Dull)

My Top 10 Beyoncé singles:

1. Crazy In Love (Timeless Legendary classic)
        2. Formation
        3. Love On Top
        4. Countdown
        5. Sorry
        6. Drunk In Love
        7. All Night
        8. Halo
        9. If I Were A Boy
        10. Single Ladies

Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
          I only use post-Telephone Bey.

Her 00s material is unlistenable. All of it. Kesha-level dated.

Bible Day was her zenith tho, ST’s baby momma tbh.
          Originally posted by Kaloki
          I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Beyonce
            The Gift (it truly was! soundtrack of my personal 2019 summer)
            B-day
            Dangerously in love (iconic singles, I like it!).
            I am Sasha Pretentious
            Idontknowherlemonade
            "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
            "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

It's also better when each is done solo
              Yes, Your Body (aka supposedly a big flop), or songs from Burlesque without music videos has more streams than alleged hits number 1. Talent always wins. And the fact that Xtina does a lot of collaboration just shows that she is well-liked in the industry, in spite of all those who say she is YOU KNOW. Besides, I wouldn't be so biting because the last your fave world hit was 100 years ago.

At least Xtina doesn't have to jump in remixes to get a hit. MLJ is a smash, from the beginning with her featuring.
              Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Wed February 19th, 2020, 20:31.
              Xtina/GoldLink/Slayer/Mobb Deep/KAYTRANADA/2Pac/Snoh ​​Aalegra

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

You literally referred to a temporarily banned member as a whale on the same page. The immediacy of this hypocrisy.
                Oh I'm sorry...did you want me to kiss their a*s? I don't know but I think most people here did not welcome this person's stay.
                Very weird comment to be honest.
                "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• cheapthrills
                  cheapthrills commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is nothing weird about me pointing out an unprompted comment on someone who isn't here. No one was talking about that user. You called that person a whale out of nowhere. I don't expect you to kiss anything, but I don't understand why you had to say anything at all. Posting an image telling OTHER people they are being mean and calling them a bitch just shows you thought nothing of being rude yourself. I thought being subtle and posting my last comment on this was enough since this is the kind of thing that can warrant an infraction, but to be clear, personal attacks are not allowed no matter who it is.

• Wait why did no one tell me that Kygo is soooo damn HAWT. Calvin Harris who?

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Yes, Your Body (aka supposedly a big flop), or songs from Burlesque without music videos has more streams than alleged hits number 1. Talent always wins. And the fact that Xtina does a lot of collaboration just shows that she is well-liked in the industry, in spite of all those who say she is YOU KNOW. Besides, I wouldn't be so biting because the last your fave world hit was 100 years ago.

At least Xtina doesn't have to jump in remixes to get a hit. MLJ is a smash, from the beginning with her featuring.
                  That collaboration gimmick she pulled by jumping into other artists song is over now, her new single "Fall On Me" with a Great Big World in a desperate attempt to get another "Say Something" is FLOPPING right, left and center and it won't likely chart on the Hot 100 at all.

Also don't be ridiculous Beyoncé has more recent hits than Xtina. "Drunk In Love" peaked at #2 in 2014 and "Formation" went Top 10 in 2016, also she got a #1 with Ed Sheeran's "Perfect Duet" which would be very hypocrite from your part to bash considering how Pro-collaboration you are.

Comment

• Tennis players >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other athletes...
                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

That collaboration gimmick she pulled by jumping into other artists song is over now, her new single "Fall On Me" with a Great Big World in a desperate attempt to get another "Say Something" is FLOPPING right, left and center and it won't likely chart on the Hot 100 at all.

Also don't be ridiculous Beyoncé has more recent hits than Xtina. "Drunk In Love" peaked at #2 in 2014 and "Formation" went Top 10 in 2016, also she got a #1 with Ed Sheeran's "Perfect Duet" which would be very hypocrite from your part to bash considering how Pro-collaboration you are.

FOM is such a flop, I know that. But I don't use rhetoric that Xtina is the biggest star in the world. Bey was the last solo world hit 11 years ago. Xtina had solo hits from 1999 to 2007, Beyonce SOLO (how much you like playing this rhetoric), 2003-2009, which is shorter than Xtina lmaooo Don't even write such nonsense to me that Formation is a hit. Where? Certainly not in Europe. How much did it spend a week in the top 10 in the US? Spent at all? xD

Comment

FOM is such a flop, I know that. But I don't use rhetoric that Xtina is the biggest star in the world. Bey was the last solo world hit 11 years ago. Xtina had solo hits from 1999 to 2007, Beyonce SOLO (how much you like playing this rhetoric), 2003-2009, which is shorter than Xtina lmaooo Don't even write such nonsense to me that Formation is a hit. Where? Certainly not in Europe. How much did it spend a week in the top 10 in the US? Spent at all? xD

The difference between Xtina and Beyoncé is that Bey might have declined in hit singles after 2009 but she still kept selling albums to Multi-Platinum status until 2016 and continues to have MASSIVE Touring power and streaming power up until 2020. Xtina on the other hand got her last solo hit in 2006 but she also lost her albums sales and touring power that same year, she basically lost it all. Beyoncé lost singles power but kept slaying other areas.
                        Last edited by MrLeonix; Wed February 19th, 2020, 21:51.

Comment

The difference between Xtina and Beyoncé is that Bey might have gotten less solo hit singles after 2009 but she still kept selling albums to Multi-Platinum status until 2016 and continues to have MASSIVE Touring power and streaming power up until 2020. Xtina on the other hand got her last solo hit in 2006 but she also lost her albums sales and touring power that same year, she basically lost it all. Beyoncé lost singles power but kept slaying other areas.
                          Are we pretending that Candyman is not a hit? Ok, live in your utopia. I wrote about her solo hits, which are gone for over a decade. What are you writing me about her album sales here? What do I care? Do you have to save yourself that way? =D

Apropo albums. Her latest works have not sold well.
                          Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Wed February 19th, 2020, 21:56.

Comment

• Every single time I open this topic y’all are fighting I-
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Are we pretending that Candyman is not a hit? Ok, live in your utopia. I wrote about her solo hits, which are gone for over a decade. What are you writing me about her album sales here? What do I care? Do you have to save yourself that way? =D

Apropo albums. Her latest works have not sold well.
                              Because you’re shading Beyoncé and making her seem like if she was some nobody since 2009, when in fact she kept being very successful in other departments, the supposed “lack of hits” in recent times didn’t affect her career AT ALL.

And don’t come for her recent albums. “The Gift” outstreamed and outsold “Liberation” everyhwere and at least “Spirit” did chart on the Hot 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                Every single time I open this topic y’all are fighting I-
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Because you’re shading Beyoncé and making her seem like if she was some nobody since 2009, when in fact she kept being very successful in other departments, the supposed “lack of hits” in recent times didn’t affect her career AT ALL.

And don’t come for her recent albums. “The Gift” outstreamed and outsold “Liberation” everyhwere and at least “Spirit” did chart on the Hot 100.

In fact 101 and 98 are different. As I said, Xtina is not portrayed as the biggest star in the world. It's one time, moreover, for such a popular movie, her song is just a tragic flop. She is not Elton John. Lol, songs from Burlesque did better, despite the fact that Xtina did not record the music video for them. I don't know from which side Gift sold Liberation. xD

Comment

• Aaronsmithjune1 I need you to drag this delusional Xtina fan who’s coming for Queen Beyoncé.

Comment

• Did I mention Debbie Gibson has a new song on the dance charts?

Or maybe we should just go back talking about Mariah?

Comment

• You don't do well if you can't do it alone. Call your good fellow racist on Twitter, instict? Ye?

And who is delusional here xD

Comment

You don't do well if you can't do it alone. Call your good fellow racist on Twitter, instict? Ye?

And who is delusional here xD

I already put you in your place. It’s just that seeing Aaron joining to end you is fun

Comment

• The fact yall ignored the absolute hottie I posted and instead continue to fight for yall same ol hags.

Get yalls priorities straight babygirls

Comment

• Well, I'm waiting for some sensible arguments finally. Although it's a bit comical that you have to call your friends because you can't do it alone. xD I know you don't like Xtina. I understand what anyone likes. But I won't let slander her.
                                              And I never start first.
                                              Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Wed February 19th, 2020, 22:30.

Comment

I already put you in your place. It’s just that seeing Aaron joining to end you is fun
                                                What kind of nasty comment is this?

Comment

Well, I'm waiting for some sensible arguments finally. Although it's a bit comical that you have to call your friends because you can't do it alone. xD I know you don't like Xtina. I understand what anyone likes. But I won't let her slander her.
                                                  Well don’t get mad. You were pretty aggressive with your original comment and the Beyoncé fan (Aaron) didn’t like it and clock you back with a bit of your own medicine.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X