Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    Janet was 15 years into her popular career when she was honored by P!nk, Mya, Britney, N'Sync, Destiny's Child, Aaliyah, Christina, Usher, and so many more.

What a legend!!!
    And no one does anything for her now.
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Well, they throw hate at her, like this stupid comment you just posted for no reason at all.

Why the hate?
      Diva!!!

Comment

Well, they throw hate at her, like this stupid comment you just posted for no reason at all.

Why the hate?
        Nah, no hate for Michael’s sister.

She is inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, she’s fine.

… But do you know that back in the day those people (Justin, Britney, Beyonce, Xtina, etc) were just newbies in the business that got paid to do that right?
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• OMG Lil Nas X naked

Comment

Why the hate?
            Because he’s a hater sis. It’s natural for him

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

… But do you know that back in the day those people (Justin, Britney, Beyonce, Xtina, etc) were just newbies in the business that got paid to do that right?
              I agree with TIfan here. Those posts are here for no reason at all or just to throw negativity.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• All the Janet hate while she and Madonna have long said nice things about the other..

In fact there is a video compilation of Madonna / Mariah / Whitney / Janet praising each other and say nice things about the other.... unfortunately, not everyone got the memo.

Calling her MJ's sister is a drag that I will never understand...

As if that did anything FOR her... if that were so... why didn't Jermaine smash, or Tito or whoever.

Janet is the blueprint of and for all female performers. Madonna is too. They are both legend and epic and amazing.

The only negative thing about Janet Jackson is............... that she takes way too long to release new music. She always has. Her last album came out 6 years ago. I'm literally starved at this point. And Unbreakable was a genuinely amazing album. A true return to form.

It is also a true testament to her dignity that she is the most sane out of all the Jackson siblings.

To me personally, Janet and Michael are equals.
                My Chart

Comment

• But if somebody drug that crypt keeper looking bitch all hell would break loose. Respect black legends.

Comment

• Just ignore/block that person. Ukmix is a better place when you don't see his posts.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                      All the Janet hate while she and Madonna have long said nice things about the other..

In fact there is a video compilation of Madonna / Mariah / Whitney / Janet praising each other and say nice things about the other.... unfortunately, not everyone got the memo.

Calling her MJ's sister is a drag that I will never understand...

As if that did anything FOR her... if that were so... why didn't Jermaine smash, or Tito or whoever.

Janet is the blueprint of and for all female performers. Madonna is too. They are both legend and epic and amazing.

The only negative thing about Janet Jackson is............... that she takes way too long to release new music. She always has. Her last album came out 6 years ago. I'm literally starved at this point. And Unbreakable was a genuinely amazing album. A true return to form.

It is also a true testament to her dignity that she is the most sane out of all the Jackson siblings.

To me personally, Janet and Michael are equals.
                      I probably have more albums by Michael, but I listen a lot more to Janet. She doesn't need to be called someone's sister. She is very much her own artist.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                        But if somebody drug that crypt keeper looking bitch all hell would break loose. Respect black legends.
                        Crypt keeper looking bitch...
                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

Crypt keeper looking bitch...
                          She does look like one sometimes and it's the best nickname for one of the Big Five
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

But if somebody drug that crypt keeper looking bitch all hell would break loose. Respect black legends.
                            Not drug tho.

And not my post about 5 people being deleted. I guess the truth hurts, don’t it?
                            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

Respect black legends.
                              That’s why I respect King Beyoncé

The biggest female black legend of all time

Comment

• When it comes to black legends, I think of Tina Turner and Diana Ross; in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                  Not drug tho.

And not my post about 5 people being deleted. I guess the truth hurts, don’t it?
                                  I can still see it
                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Love the way Lil Nas X is bringing rock back. Katy infleuncing the biggest male and female breakout stars this year is a moment most pleasing to me. No wonder Teenage Dream is still charting worldwide.

STREAM Harleys in Hawaii everyone, it is still organically rising

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I can still see it
                                      It’s not in my post history and it was posted in here. Unless you’re mistaking it for something else I posted in Random Thots. Wtf is this voodoo sh*t?
                                      Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                        It’s not in my post history and it was posted in here. Unless you’re mistaking it for something else I posted in Random Thots. Wtf is this voodoo sh*t?
                                        Oh I was referring to RT's, didnt know there was more in here. I was busy tonight so got online late at like 230 am

Comment

Oh I was referring to RT's, didnt know there was more in here. I was busy tonight so got online late at like 230 am
                                          It’s not that important anyway - quite fitting actually.

I would have such a kii if you covered this. You have my permission.
                                          Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.

Comment

• At least the bridge - the best part of the song and the least offensive for someone else to cover.
                                              Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• I think its time either you or The Realest showed off your luscious tones.

Comment

• The ultimate black Female legends Tina Turner and Beyoncé

Comment

I think its time either you or The Realest showed off your luscious tones.
                                                    Shonda used to post a few selfies back in UKmix's golden days. She had a few of us lusting
                                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Working...
                                                    X