Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RayRay
    replied

Such a brilliant tv-series with Halle Berry and Jasmine Guy: Queen.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Imagine if my very first crush becomes President in 2024.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

Beyonce over Rihanna?

King was already a certified sex symbol when Rihsus was still covering Kween songs at bingo halls.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    All of those are good choices but King is probably the quintessential modern day chocolate sex symbol.
    Beyonce over Rihanna?

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Goldmoney who would you say is the biggest female chocolate sex symbol ever?

Rihanna? Aaliyah? Halle Berry? Naomi Campbell?
    All of those are good choices but King is probably the quintessential modern day chocolate sex symbol.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied

Halle Berry is of mixed origin . Not sure which type of chocolate that falls into (white, ruby, milk, dark) ;) .

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    It's a pity Dua didn't release Love Again, one of the best songs on the ablum. I hope Rita Ora will be the opening act of FN Tour.
    Screaming

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    In honor of chocolate history month, Imma talk about the biggest chocolate sex symbol ever! (at least on the male side) aRatchet, you use him? He’s only had one top 10 in your hole but he’s one of the pioneering stars of rap. Also, this video might have been responsible for turning me ghey.
    Omg yes such a GOD. I def had the HEAT for him, Cumsher, Nelly & P Daddy back in the early 2000s
    Last edited by aRat; Tue February 2, 2021, 19:06.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    It's a pity Dua didn't release Love Again, one of the best songs on the ablum. I hope Rita Ora will be the opening act of FN Tour.

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    Happiness was one of the best songs of the decade. I don't understand why she disappeared after Acid Rain, it was supposed to be the lead single but there wasn't a video or promotion at all. She really should have continued doing those Dance anthems exclusively.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I can't at the Hallucinate hate Y'all disappoint me sometimes.

At least G$ reminded me of LL Cool J -

"I represent Queens, she was raised out of Brooklyn..."

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied

Can't believe it's over 10 years ago that this was released. Such a huge hit here.
    Shame there was never a follow up album. Her debut had some really great songs and her voice is amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Yesss at Levitating becoming a top 5 smash in US.
    Da Baby ha impact

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    In honor of chocolate history month, Imma talk about the biggest chocolate sex symbol ever! (at least on the male side) aRatchet, you use him? He’s only had one top 10 in your hole but he’s one of the pioneering stars of rap. Also, this video might have been responsible for turning me ghey.
    Last edited by Goldmoney; Tue February 2, 2021, 17:09.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Tru but many (tasteless) gheys love it for some reason
    Same with Dullical.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Didn't you say one post ago that it was driven by payola?

50/50?

But Da Baby Def adds a lot to the track. I mean he almost took that awful Camila song Why oh why into the top ten so ha has power. Also didn't she release the original version as a single way back and it did nothing? Like even before the cursed Madonna remix.

Also Shine by years and years is one of the best songs of the 2010s. It is so euphoric but somehow always make me feel kinda melancholic. I just listened to it 8 times in a row.
    Last edited by InFamous; Tue February 2, 2021, 17:06.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    Hallucinate, is one of the worst tracks on the album imo. Generic and boring, it got what it deserved
    Tru but many (tasteless) gheys love it for some reason

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Agree on Hallucinate. Dull..

I don't think the original version of levitating would have performed like this which is being driven by the Da baby version.
    Didn't you say one post ago that it was driven by payola?

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Agree on Hallucinate. Dull..

I don't think the original version of levitating would have performed like this which is being driven by the Da baby version.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Hallucinate, is one of the worst tracks on the album imo. Generic and boring, it got what it deserved

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I like Levitating, but that would never have been my guess for a promo push when the album came out. I was way more into Hallucinate and Love Again.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    You all assume I say that like I don’t know Madonna isn’t a singles artist. Levitating should have been released in its original form, with Madonna and Missy, in August 2020 like we all thought it was going to be instead of a shitty remix version. Instead we’re only seeing it top 5 in 2021. If they had all done a music video I really do think it would have been #1 last year.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

I don't think so, nobody cares about a Madonna feature these days. Plus the radios wouldn't play it so Dua dodged a bullet by featuring her on a remix.
    I feel like Madonna & Missy should have been on HalluciGhey remix instead & that should have been the lead for Club FN and a cute ghey european only single while Levitating Remix should have only been with LaBaby from the start

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123 View Post

It would have been #1 last summer if they had put Madonna on the damn original version.
    Now this is a perfect post for the Unpopular Opinions thread

Leave a comment:

Working...
X