X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0:35 classic shade
    Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• and Nippy's voice. Who could have an entrance like her in 2021? Nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

0:35 classic shade
        As much as I love Whit, I’m mad to this day that they didn’t present the award instead. I know X kinda had that moment a few years later but that would have stopped the world on its axis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
          As much as I love Whit, I’m mad to this day that they didn’t present the award instead. I know X kinda had that moment a few years later but that would have stopped the world on its axis.
          At least in 2002, we got her classic stair descent But yeah, I would like B and X to present an award to Eminem.

Comment

• Even M&Ms was shocked they didn’t do that.

Comment

• Mariah and Xtina could introduce Eminem in 2022 at VMA. I think there would be a fight and twitter would explode.

Then it would be an interesting reason to watch these junk awards, because the last time VMA was interesting was 2013. But they prefer to bet on young stars, which is why their viewership is tragic.

Comment

At least in 2002, we got her classic stair descent But yeah, I would like B and X to present an award to Eminem.
                Imagine if that moment didn’t happen tho, they might have still been feuding to this day. But that gave them the opportunity to bury the hatchet.

Comment

0:35 classic shade
                  Whitney was only 15 years in the industry getting ovations like it had been 40 years.
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• This was our Hips Don’t Lie in terms of Summer 2006 smashas TIfan TheRealest

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      This was our Hips Don’t Lie in terms of Summer 2006 smashas TIfan TheRealest
                      Don't forget "So What" (Ciara and Field Mob)
                      Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post

Whitney was only 15 years in the industry getting ovations like it had been 40 years.
                        Rightfully so. What she had accomplished in that timeframe is more than any of the new-ones will in their lifetimes.
                        My Chart

Comment

and Nippy's voice. Who could have an entrance like her in 2021? Nobody.

Not only was she vocally outstanding... but she also looked divine and regal. It also helped that she had the biggest song by female ever. them new girls hits... ain't that.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Whitney … The only Karen music maker that was able to crossover and step out of the Karen lands and win a VMA (back when MTV was cool, youth and pop culture) and get inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Well, the comradery was fun while it lasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post

Don't forget "So What" (Ciara and Field Mob)
                                Chicken Noodle Soup too. If that were released today, it would have been a #1 for months. Someone from BTS remade it a few years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                  Whitney … The only Karen music maker that was able to crossover and step out of the Karen lands and win a VMA (back when MTV was cool, youth and pop culture) and get inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

I would not describe her as a Karen music maker.

Put some respect to her name and chill.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Coldplay finally releasing a good song at this late stage of their careers is most pleasing to me. BTS doing charity I fear

My universe is amazing, the breakdown at the end.
                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                      Coldplay finally releasing a good song at this late stage of their careers is most pleasing to me. BTS doing charity I fear

Getting your appraisal on a song is like getting the kiss of death
                                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

Getting your appraisal on a song is like getting the kiss of death
                                        Exactly...

stevyy's reign as the member with the worst taste is SHAKING and TUMBLING I fear

A new supreme is in town
                                        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

Coldplay finally releasing a good song at this late stage of their careers is most pleasing to me. BTS doing charity I fear

Coldplay is one of my alltime favourite soulmate acts.

Up & Up is my alltime most played Coldplay song. It's a magical tune of artistic integrity and perfection.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Coldplay is one of my alltime favourite soulmate acts.

Up & Up is my alltime most played Coldplay song. It's a magical tune of artistic integrity and perfection.
                                            They are slowly morphing themselves into Maroon 5 I fear. Let's see if it works as well for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Exactly...

stevyy's reign as the member with the worst taste is SHAKING and TUMBLING I fear

A new supreme is in town
                                              Just remember the world said NO to Dullical.

I am Loving Cold Heart though

Comment

Just remember the world said NO to Dullical.

I am Loving Cold Heart though
                                                It went #3 and is certified 2 x Plat in your hole sweaty
                                                DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• “Godsical” is critically acclaimed
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• In 5 days we'll see if Adelaide recorded a better song than this masterpiece.

Adele's best song is Rumor Has It. 10/10

Comment

Working...
                                                    X