Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by aRat View Post

    I can confirm. I sucked him off later at the club.
    ”Go shorty” takes on a whole new meaning.
    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
    All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

    Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

    Comment


    • I bet he tasted like a moldy philadelphia.




      "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
      https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
      "..as he was with his composers?"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hejira View Post

        And of course he's one of those that would get excessively angry if someone would ever ask him if he was gay. Like asking a kid who did steal the cookie, did you steal it? And the kid feels caught and get's extremely defensive.

        Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
        All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

        Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

          Looks more like LA Reid sticking his tongue in Justin Bieber
          "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
          "..as he was with his composers?"

          Comment


          • Don't Start Now is the best song Dua ever recorded. That live version is genius.
            Cha Cha Instructor

            Comment


            • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              Don't Start Now is the best song Dua ever recorded. That live version is genius.
              It really is her peak. To bad physical is trash

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

                It really is her peak. To bad physical is trash
                Take it back ******

                Comment


                • aRatchet, was this really #1 for 9 weeks in your hole? Conversely, this only peaked at #51 on the U.S. black airplay chart. I guess it was too poppy tho its become a chocolate classik in time
                  Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                  All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

                  Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                    Take it back ******
                    Sis, you know physical was a huge step down

                    Comment


                    • Is it just me or are some of the best pop songs out there around 5 minutes long? I mean, 'Bad Romance', 'Electric Youth', Pussycat Dolls' 'Halo' or the first three singles from Madonna's 'Confessions'... I feel like some songs really profit from an additional instrumental, an additional chorus or a melodic twist in their last third. Some songs seem 'incomplete' being limited to the radio-friendly 3 minutes 30 seconds to me.
                      ~ representing the LBC ~

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                        Is it just me or are some of the best pop songs out there around 5 minutes long? I mean, 'Bad Romance', 'Electric Youth', Pussycat Dolls' 'Halo' or the first three singles from Madonna's 'Confessions'... I feel like some songs really profit from an additional instrumental, an additional chorus or a melodic twist in their last third. Some songs seem 'incomplete' being limited to the radio-friendly 3 minutes 30 seconds to me.
                        4-5 minutes is definitely the best imo. It seems like most hit are around the 2:50 mark nowadays. But get into this almost 5 minute bop

                        Comment


                        • BeeBoy touring rumors has came to a stop, no writers producers hinting, no filming heard of. The other filming/Shoots was for ivy park Adidas. I'm scared. Come pick me up

                          Comment


                          • I'm glad songs are getting shorter.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              I'm glad songs are getting shorter.
                              It's incredible how you love every step that gets music to be worse and worse.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                aRatchet, was this really #1 for 9 weeks in your hole? Conversely, this only peaked at #51 on the U.S. black airplay chart. I guess it was too poppy tho its become a chocolate classik in time
                                It peaked #12 on Rap Charts though. Guess radios didn't think of this as R&B/Hip-Hop.
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                .

                                Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                Comment


                                • I hate the fact that song are getting shorter. They’re starting to sound like demos

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    I'm glad songs are getting shorter.
                                    Might be your subconscious rebelling against your faves and their 'music'. A part of you wants the misery to end as fast as possible.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                      I hate the fact that song are getting shorter. They’re starting to sound like demos
                                      Songs below the length of 2 minutes are intros. 'Old Town Road' must be the first intro to become an international hit, mustn't it?
                                      ~ representing the LBC ~

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                        aRatchet, was this really #1 for 9 weeks in your hole? Conversely, this only peaked at #51 on the U.S. black airplay chart. I guess it was too poppy tho its become a chocolate classik in time
                                        A classique

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Rihab View Post

                                          Might be your subconscious rebelling against your faves and their 'music'. A part of you wants the misery to end as fast as possible.
                                          He stans for Ed Sheeran and Moroon 5 after all

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Rihab View Post

                                            Might be your subconscious rebelling against your faves and their 'music'. A part of you wants the misery to end as fast as possible.
                                            Nope, i can listen to Ed Sheeran for all day long
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

                                              Sis, you know physical was a huge step down
                                              PhysiGOD is much better than Don't Flop Now.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

                                                A man on my job literally said wade should be the gay out of his son. I said beating isn't gonna do anything but make a child hate the parent. He said "so, imma hate him if he sucking dick"

                                                The hate against us is too much.
                                                Does he know you're gay?
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

                                                Comment


                                                • Why does it matter to a parent whether the son is sucking dick or labia? Would you want to know what your child's doing in their bed in the first place? At least I wouldn't... It's not like his son's sexual preferences affect his life in a major life and I mean... as long as it's legal and the son's having any intercourse at all, everything should be fine ;) .
                                                  Last edited by theMathematician; Sat February 22nd, 2020, 17:46.
                                                  ~ representing the LBC ~

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                                    He stans for Ed Sheeran and Moroon 5 after all
                                                    I will call them like so from now on

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X