Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous

why the long face? also, don't be so dramatic.
    My Chart

Comment

• Goldmoney & TheRealest She is too real!

Diva!!!

Comment

• Adele on my LastFM

Overall: 2,946 plays (#61)

01 - 2,354 plays - 25
        02 - 194 plays - 19
        03 - 106 plays - 21

The rest comes from singles. As I was stating in her albums thread, "21" never really clicked with me. However, "25" is a freakin* masterpiece.

I hope "30" is just as good.
        My Chart

Comment

• OMG!!!
          This girl can song and write ha ass off.

Diva!!!

Comment

• Ukmix: R u a success stan or a music stan?

Both reasons for liking someone are valid, imo.

I'm a bit of both.
            My Chart

Comment

• Any Helene stans in the house? Her new album is kinda listenable. I'm impressed.
              My Chart

Comment

• As a reminder to everyone, if someone is bothering you, flag the post, PM a mod, or put that person on ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

SMASH hit
                  This was a moment!!!
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                    As a reminder to everyone, if someone is bothering you, flag the post, PM a mod, or put that person on ignore.
                    How do you put people on ignore?
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post

How do you put people on ignore?
                      It's in your settings - if you click your name in the upper right corner, go to user settings. Click on the account tab. At the bottom, you type the name of who you want to ignore. Make sure the posts per page is 30 per page and click the save button.

Comment

• Done!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                          Ukmix: R u a success stan or a music stan?

I'm a bit of both.
                          Deff music. I don't care about succes, i always like to root for the underdog

Comment

• I love how Adele opens her mouth and the world literally falls in it. She ended all our faves in 5 minutes
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm a bit of both.
                              I don't care about success anymore, of course who wouldn't want their fave acts to be successful? Also the formula of success has changed drastically these days, when i saw Drake had more than 200 entries on Hot 100
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm a bit of both.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Have a guess

Comment

• I love sooooooooo much this song
                                  11/10

Comment

I love sooooooooo much this song
                                    11/10
                                    The taste is immaculate

Comment

• So Adele set for a number one debut
                                      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                        I love how Adele opens her mouth and the world literally falls in it. She ended all our faves in 5 minutes
                                        Well Harley's in Hawaii is still holding its own quite nicely. I agree that she ended everyone else though ;)
                                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                          So Adele set for a number one debut
                                          #1 debuts were the norm in the 1990s and before that in Europe and everywhere outside the US.

In the US it used to be the hardest thing. But the tides have turned. I think that had it not debuted at #1... it could be seen as a flop.

#1 debuts for huge acts are the norm now. I love seeing that. I hope radio can become a lil bit more flexible and doesn't tale eons anymore to make a song #1 on the airplay chart.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Jamie Foxx is the snacc to end all snaccs but he was such a sh*t VMAs host back in the day, one of the worst they ever had - so painfully unfunny! He found his muse being the world’s greatest Ray Charles impersonator! Such a step down from Chris Rock and the Wayan Brothers from the prior two ceremonies before. And the worst part is he didn’t even have the worst performance in this video, not by a long shot!

Comment

• I've probably never watched an entire VMA show. All I do remember watching is some Mariah performances from the 90s and early - mid 2000s.

same with the EMAs.

I also haven't watched the Oscars in years or the Grammys or the Golden Globes.

Awards are stupid. Those are not my words, but Joaquin Phoenix'.
                                              My Chart

Comment

I've probably never watched an entire VMA show. All I do remember watching is some Mariah performances from the 90s and early - mid 2000s.

same with the EMAs.

I also haven't watched the Oscars in years or the Grammys or the Golden Globes.

Awards are stupid. Those are not my words, but Joaquin Phoenix'.
                                                Did you know that somehow your fave was nominated for a U.S. VMA for best male video? 12:00 - That literally might be his only nomination at any American awards show.

Comment

• Tried listening to Ed Sheeran's discography today.

Never again.

Comment

Tried listening to Ed Sheeran's discography today.

Never again.
                                                    It’s situations like this where I’m actually glad my fave has lost relevance otherwise he would’ve find it in his best interests to work with her. Ditto? One would hope she would have the good sense to turn him down in this parallel universe, but she’s worked with Westlife in our current dimension.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X