• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

I will call them like so from now on
    You'll be reported every time
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Just came across some 15th anniversary thing of this song. This is still so good...damn I LOVED that song when it came out and hearing it again, I still do! The whole vibe of this song is special.

"Lift up your head
      Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
        Just came across some 15th anniversary thing of this song. This is still so good...damn I LOVED that song when it came out and hearing it again, I still do! The whole vibe of this song is special.

Definitely a bop but also prevented Kween’s GOAT from having the #1 song of 2005 on black radio.
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
          Why does it matter to a parent whether the son is sucking dick or labia? Would you want to know what your child's doing in their bed in the first place? At least I wouldn't... It's not like his son's sexual preferences affect his life in a major life and I mean... as long as it's legal and the son's having any intercourse at all, everything should be fine ;) .
          How would a parent even know? I mean, not every gay guy is into sucking d#ck and not every straight guy is into eating p#ssy. It says more about the (ideas) of the parent.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• phew the way DSN, Physical, One Kiss and New Rules all got played at the ghey club tonite. And no, I didn't bribe or suck anyone to make them play them.
            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
              phew the way DSN, Physical, One Kiss and New Rules all got played at the ghey club tonite. And no, I didn't bribe or suck anyone to make them play them.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• The note at 2:27-2:30. Sis knew she ****ed up. She put her head down right after

Comment

• Why are songs like this not blowing up? This deserves to rule R&b/HipHop Airplay not No Guidance for freaking 6 months. Disgusting
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• WOW, what a song! This song sounds very elegant and relaxed to me, well, sophisticated actually. And maybe that's the problem... As many hip hop songs are about bragging about being the greatest :( .
                    WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

WOW, what a song! This song sounds very elegant and relaxed to me, well, sophisticated actually. And maybe that's the problem... As many hip hop songs are about bragging about being the greatest :( .
                      What are you talking about, bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Why are songs like this not blowing up? This deserves to rule R&b/HipHop Airplay not No Guidance for freaking 6 months. Disgusting
                        Sounds too corny and a bit country music'd.

Stick to Flopce and Bottom Of The Ocean pls.

Comment

• Bottom of the ocean
                          "Lift up your head
                          Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• @Aaronsmithjune1: I'm talking about Leon Bridges' 'Beyond'.
                            @aRat: Well, country music is cool and popular. Beyoncé used country elements on her last album. Lil Nas X had a big hit with a country/hip hop hybrid last year.
                            Last edited by theMathematician; Mon February 24th, 2020, 01:53.

Comment

@Aaronsmithjune1: I'm talking abo
                              Leon Bridges' 'Beyond'.
                              @aRat: Well, country music is cool and popular. Beyoncé used country elements on her last album. Lil Nas X had a big hit with a country/hip hop hybrid last year.

Comment

• It does sound corny (not that most of the Top 40 do not either). I don't see what's so special about it tbh
                                jio CHARTS NOW:1/6/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10400726

Comment

• In most occasions Country music is very dull, plain and terrible.

... However, when Country music is done right it can lead to great songs, like Dolly's timeless and charming "Jolene":

Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I don’t even like country music but I concur that country from the 60s-80s is more true to its roots (when black people invented it) than when it became a redneck abomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                      Why are songs like this not blowing up?
                                      too flat, inoffensive and unexciting, sounds like something they'd play in the h&m fitting rooms

Comment

@aRat: Well, country music is cool and popular.
                                        on this planet?

Comment

• I love this.

The fact that he used to be Filthy Frank aka this guy :

Comment

• Alanis' new song smiling is the best song of 2020 so far.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Sometimes I can't believe I live in a country so tasteless. Like, Friends, Seinfeld, cheers & M*A*S*H are the biggest shows of all time here. Don't even get me started on the biggest musicians here. The only thing they get right is movies tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

too flat, inoffensive and unexciting, sounds like something they'd play in the h&m fitting rooms
                                                It reminds me of Childish Gambino's 'Redbone' on one hand and Colbie Caillat's 'Bubbly' on the other hand. It is not hectic and indeed inoffensive, but that's not really a bad thing, is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                  Sometimes I can't believe I live in a country so tasteless. Like, Friends, Seinfeld, cheers & M*A*S*H are the biggest shows of all time here. Don't even get me started on the biggest musicians here. The only thing they get right is movies tbh
                                                  Oh I love "Friends" ... in fact I've been watching the show again on Netflix

I know a lot of Europeans that for some reason hate "Friends" with passion (and American sitcoms in generall), but here over The Americas that show was incredibly huge and legendary.

I've just re-watched the first two seasons on Netflix and Ross was IMO the best and funniest character in Season 1 (which made sense when I found out that he was the only cast member nominated for an Emmy Award during Season 1) for Season 2 I'd say It's pretty even for all of them.

I read that they have reunited for an exclusive special coming to HBOmax.
                                                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                    I read that they have reunited for an exclusive special coming to HBOmax.
                                                    I'm a bit annoyed by the fact that so many new specials, television series and movies exclusively air on streaming services. Instead of creating such elitary clubs, be inclusive and air them on cable TV .

Comment

Working...
                                                    X