Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop Talk - General Music Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Go to the CH topic, you’ll see quite a few of them, some here too. And a lot of those testimonies were made by WW members where there are no Karen charts.

    Also, Herpa might be the Karen flavor of the moment but Karen John is the #1 Karen artist of all time according to Billboard. Seesaw is a lil imbalanced.
    Pretty sure that's Moo
    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
    98 - OUT

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
      This conversation is so hard to follow
      As are Kiddy Cutie's career choices after Day N Nite
      DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
      98 - OUT

      Comment


      • Originally posted by aRat View Post

        Pretty sure that's Moo
        This list was released 10 years ago, Kween would prolly be lower since she’s only accumulated one Karen top 20 since. Herpa would splash into the top 40.
        Greatest
        Of
        All
        Time

        Comment


        • By spending its 12th week on top of the Karen chart, Levicheating is one week away from tying Kween‘s longest run ever! aRatchet has prolly been dreading this day for weeks now and was hoping for the best, but I think he lowkey knew this day was going to come eventually .
          Last edited by Goldmoney; Tue October 19, 2021, 16:28.
          Greatest
          Of
          All
          Time

          Comment


          • Another top 10. Will Adull jump up fast enough to prevent Levicheating from spending more weeks at #1? At least she won’t be replacing herself at #1!
            Last edited by Goldmoney; Tue October 19, 2021, 16:29.
            Greatest
            Of
            All
            Time

            Comment


            • One Sweet Day - 13 weeks
              Levicheating - 12 weeks
              Vision of Love - 3 weeks
              Can’t Let Go - 3 weeks
              I’ll Be There - 2 weeks
              Love Takes Time - 1 week
              Oh Santa! - 1 week

              ​​​​​​​
              Greatest
              Of
              All
              Time

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                One Sweet Day - 13 weeks
                Levicheating - 12 weeks
                Vision of Love - 3 weeks
                Can’t Let Go - 3 weeks
                I’ll Be There - 2 weeks
                Love Takes Time - 1 week
                Oh Santa! - 1 week

                ​​​​​​​
                Adull is dethroning LevitGOD next week. Your seething shall continue
                DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                98 - OUT

                Comment


                • Levicheating omg.
                  I cannot stand any of you guys
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                    Levicheating omg.
                    I cannot stand any of you guys
                    Well, don't forget it was removed from the topspot by Billboard following an audit which discovered fradulent sales from overseas.

                    It feels good to know that Billboard are committed to removing fradulent sales and ensure the real deserving acts get the top spot.

                    Shame on Dua and her stans.
                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                    Pronouns: He / Him

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      One Sweet Day - 13 weeks
                      Levicheating - 12 weeks
                      Vision of Love - 3 weeks
                      Can’t Let Go - 3 weeks
                      I’ll Be There - 2 weeks
                      Love Takes Time - 1 week
                      Oh Santa! - 1 week

                      ​​​​​​​
                      I think another audit is in order
                      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                      Pronouns: He / Him

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                        You do realize the only reason he is at number one this week is because he put eight discounted digital versions on his website and itunes.

                        People really need to pick a side on these things.
                        Girl hush I change my mind on what's right or not depending on which artist I am talking about. Charts are imaginary and non-consequential anyway
                        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                        98 - OUT

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                          I think another audit is in order
                          Let them wait 2 weeks until it’s too late.
                          Greatest
                          Of
                          All
                          Time

                          Comment


                          • At least Jeanette made the most of what she had, meanwhile Herpa says ha ha ha at the end of her songs?
                            Greatest
                            Of
                            All
                            Time

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                              Let them wait 2 weeks until it’s too late.
                              I just discovered today the only reason CH went to no 1 in the UK this week is because of some random exclusive signed CD single, only available as a WEBSITE item. And yet miss aRat was calling for Billboard to remove website sales when BTS were benefitting from them. Rather ironic (hypocritical) one might say.
                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                              Pronouns: He / Him

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                Girl hush I change my mind on what's right or not depending on which artist I am talking about. Charts are imaginary and non-consequential anyway
                                Evidently.

                                See post above
                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                Pronouns: He / Him

                                Comment


                                • Teenage Dream back on the Billboard 200 this week, collecting its 252nd week on the chart. The enduring appeal, the demand, the longevity, the female Thriller continues to inspire. AMAZING.
                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                  Pronouns: He / Him

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                    I just discovered today the only reason CH went to no 1 in the UK this week is because of some random exclusive signed CD single, only available as a WEBSITE item. And yet miss aRat was calling for Billboard to remove website sales when BTS were benefitting from them. Rather ironic (hypocritical) one might say.
                                    Sis, I been knew since last week, I made the formal announcement in the topic. That was the typical Herpa chart trick I was referring to here.
                                    Greatest
                                    Of
                                    All
                                    Time

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                      Sis, I been knew since last week, I made the formal announcement in the topic. That was the typical Herpa chart trick I was referring to here.
                                      Yeah I saw that comment, then wondered what the trick was, then forgot about it, then went back in there after you referenced it here earlier, to discover the grim truth.

                                      So she not only needed Elton but also a cheap gimmick to struggle to no 1 for a solitary week .
                                      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                      Pronouns: He / Him

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                        Teenage Dream back on the Billboard 200 this week, collecting its 252nd week on the chart. The enduring appeal, the demand, the longevity, the female Thriller continues to inspire. AMAZING.
                                        Some people were saying that the Herpa album is the modern day Teenage Dream. As far as I know, Teenage Dream didn’t have a “We’re Goo” or a “Low Again” on there.
                                        Last edited by Goldmoney; Tue October 19, 2021, 21:14.
                                        Greatest
                                        Of
                                        All
                                        Time

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                          Yeah I saw that comment, then wondered what the trick was, then forgot about it, then went back in there after you referenced it here earlier, to discover the grim truth.

                                          So she not only needed Elton but also a cheap gimmick to struggle to no 1 for a solitary week .
                                          You should have just asked, it’s not like we’re still in 2020.
                                          Greatest
                                          Of
                                          All
                                          Time

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                            Some people were saying that the Herpa album is the modern day Teenage Dream. As far as I know, Teenage Dream didn’t have a “We’re Goo” or a “Low Again” on there.
                                            That must be the most ridiculous comparison I have seen made in pop culture lately.. although it is only from a few delulus so pay them no mind.

                                            It is like comparing an 8 inch dick to a 2 inch one.
                                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                            Pronouns: He / Him

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                              You should have just asked, it’s not like we’re still in 2020.
                                              I am super busy at the moment I think I saw it briefly while at work and forgot about it.
                                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                              Pronouns: He / Him

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                                That must be the most ridiculous comparison I have seen made in pop culture lately.. although it is only from a few delulus so pay them no mind.

                                                It is like comparing an 8 inch dick to a 2 inch one.
                                                It might have had a Levicheating on there tho.
                                                Greatest
                                                Of
                                                All
                                                Time

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                  It might have had a Levicheating on there tho.
                                                  Katy didn't need gimmicks though. Her singles had actual demand. And actual sales. ( pre free streaming era)
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                                    Katy didn't need gimmicks though. Her singles had actual demand. And actual sales. ( pre free streaming era)
                                                    BoB for the TOTGA remix tho for that last attempt at #1 tho? Did homegirl not get that it wasn’t 2010 anymore? Who was going to buy a remix with that flat earther on it? The 6th that got away.
                                                    Greatest
                                                    Of
                                                    All
                                                    Time

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X