• InFamous
    replied
    Billie ending Olivia with one song WOW

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Me rn

Oh, and I’m definitely enjoying it since I ain’t paying for it. Yeezy said it best with the song that knocked off GOAT at #1.
    H em probably thought she was crazy

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Not Bille doing a remake of The Light is coming

aRat is shaking

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Dold Gigger

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Me rn

Oh, and I’m definitely enjoying it since I ain’t paying for it. Yeezy said it best with the song that knocked off GOAT at #1.
    Oh that is some good trivia. What song actually replaced GOAT ?

I hope you at least give that man some nice dessert later

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Oh I would give ANYTHING to be at the next table and be witness to that lol. Enjoy your meal
    Me rn

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    That’s something aRatchet would do if we ever met in real life.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    WTF they’re playing J.No’s Jenny From The Block at the restaurant I’m in rn and my friend I’m with knows how much I love Kween so he’s mocking me by singing it to my face. Gotta love it when your friends are trolls at heart.
    Oh I would give ANYTHING to be at the next table and be witness to that lol. Enjoy your meal

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    WTF they’re playing J.No’s Jenny From The Block at the restaurant I’m in rn and my friend I’m with knows how much I love Kween so he’s mocking me by singing it to my face. Gotta love it when your friends are trolls at heart.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post

she shud release that ghey boyfriend of hers and make him availz for me.
    I think he is a bottom too.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Oh i just realized Camila worked with him too, honestly she should just retire cos she is never gonna be let breathe while she is in the industry.
    she shud release that ghey boyfriend of hers and make him availz for me.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    A GRAMMY winning Latin woman who was more than just image and a superficial stereotype. A Latina that instead offered actual musical substance and contribution to the arts with extreme talent, self-penned songs, breaking barriers for South Americans. A woman whose career always centered on her music and not on the people she was dating with. A musician who was taken seriously making critics lists and scoring grammys, a woman of substance and not some business celebrity.

I don’t like her current music but she did so much.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I can seperate the artist and the person so i would've listened to him if he released good music.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

You really steaming this man, sis?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    DaBaby can't be serious .

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Oh i just realized Camila worked with him too, honestly she should just retire cos she is never gonna be let breathe while she is in the industry.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
    You really steaming this man, sis?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    ^^ this is why we have climate change, a pandemic and death.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Gloria released some great Spanish language albums. She comes right after Laura Pausini for me.

Gloria also has a great track record when it comes to videos. Love most of them. Even bought the DVD back in the day.
    I love her spanish work,

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    A Cuban lady with class. Others should take note.

This is how you do it. Arriba Gloria.

Gloria released some great Spanish language albums. She comes right after Laura Pausini for me.

Gloria also has a great track record when it comes to videos. Love most of them. Even bought the DVD back in the day.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I’ve never seen anyone with this opinion before. The general consensus is Kimmy got sentenced way too harshly. A lot of people in particular get probation/huge ass fine for this type of offense but since this was high profile. Another disadvantage of being chocolate.
    I don't know any of the details so it isnt my opinion, I just googled and read one flash article and wrote what i read.

It also said that Martha Steward got the same sentence for a similar offence ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/07/n...in-prison.html
    Last edited by InFamous; Wed July 28, 2021, 21:47.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Never knew that Lil Kim did time. She got off lightly too by the sound of it.
    I’ve never seen anyone with this opinion before. The general consensus is Kimmy got sentenced way too harshly. A lot of people in particular get probation/huge ass fine for this type of offense but since this was high profile. Another disadvantage of being chocolate.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Never knew that Lil Kim did time. She got off lightly too by the sound of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X