Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    I was pretty whorish to start the year and hit double digits in January. And then rona came and I decided to become a saint.

    EDIT: What a way to start page 100.
    Double digits in one month oh my.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
      What an explicit topic actually ^^ ! For some time, I really wonder how many of the people on here are monogamous and who is into polygamous stuff. It's a topic it's easy to get judgmental on, but I try to stay open even towards attitudes that may differ from mine on it.
      No shade but you kinda have to have a partner to be monogamous to

      Also polygamous refers to being married to multiple spouses, nothing to do with having various sexual partners.
      The correct term is non-monogamous or in modern ghey terms NSA, open, fu*k buddies, etc etc

      Also its 2020 and no one has the right to judge anyone for their sexual practices. What are we, women in the 50's ?
      Last edited by InFamous; Thu July 30th, 2020, 22:13.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
        I was pretty whorish to start the year and hit double digits in January. And then rona came and I decided to become a saint.

        EDIT: What a way to start page 100.
        Double digits in one month is outrageous

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Wayne View Post

          Double digits in one month is outrageous
          And I thought I was bad lol

          Comment


          • I once slept with 4 men in 1 week (freshers week at university) and felt like a whore for the rest of the year.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Wayne View Post
              I once slept with 4 men in 1 week (freshers week at university) and felt like a whore for the rest of the year.
              As long as you're safe who cares Whore it up !!

              Comment


              • InFamous : OK, you know more than me about that topic, so yeah, I meant monogamous and non-monogamous then ;) . It's true that no one should be judged for their sexual preferences. I have got a friend who strongly opposes non-monogamous lifestyles, and I'm somewhere stuck in the middle because I'm a monogamous type of dude and still try to respect other people's choice not to do so. I admit that there are rare occasions of me being judgemental (and that's only because I haven't got a partner, otherwise I'd pretty much be like 'Who cares?'), but then again, albums like 'In The Zone', 'Erotica' or 'Stripped' got released for sexual liberation rather than sexual repression, didn't they ?
                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                and everything you stand for?
                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                just to tell you that I see more?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                  InFamous : OK, you know more than me about that topic, so yeah, I meant monogamous and non-monogamous then ;) . It's true that no one should be judged for their sexual preferences. I have got a friend who strongly opposes non-monogamous lifestyles, and I'm somewhere stuck in the middle because I'm a monogamous type of dude and still try to respect other people's chance not to do so. I admit that there are rare occasions of me being judgemental (and that's only because I haven't got a partner, otherwise I'd pretty much be like 'Who cares?'), but then again, albums like 'In The Zone', 'Erotica' or 'Stripped' got released for sexual liberation rather than sexual repression, didn't they ?
                  THE SHADE

                  Also I didn't need no Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera album ( which came out in 2016) for me to feel like I could be sexually free lol. Chile

                  Comment


                  • Haha ^^ ! No, it's cool that you're happy to do what you like to do. I wish I was, too... Well, someday maybe!
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

                    Comment


                    • I am quite bewildered by people who just choose to ignore politics whatsoever. To quote Pericles, "Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you"
                      Waffles are checked cookies

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                        I once slept with 4 men in 1 week (freshers week at university) and felt like a whore for the rest of the year.
                        Omg what a hoe. Never expected that from a Celina stan.

                        But I also used to sleep around during university a lot. Not necessarily with that many people but I had like 6 - 7 recurrent guys that I would meet multiple times.
                        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                        Comment


                        • InFamous
                          InFamous commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This is what I do. But I keep it to like 3 or 4 quality recurrents with a few rotating spaces available for new fu*kboys or people who may be visiting

                      • I feel like you're the kind of guy for which this sexual behavior doesn't seem too surprising or shocking as you're quite liberal in that regard ;) . I have to say that you're pretty much breaking the stereotype of the male scientiest, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                        and everything you stand for?
                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                        just to tell you that I see more?

                        Comment


                        • I’ve slept with 10 different people in 2020 so far. The pandemic kinda slowed things down but I guess I’m in the double digits group
                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                          Comment


                          • The last time i've slept with someone was 2 years ago. I decided i don't enjoy sex anymore and decided to be asexual (still a ghey tho)
                            Cha Cha Instructor

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                              I’ve slept with 10 different people in 2020 so far. The pandemic kinda slowed things down but I guess I’m in the double digits group
                              Interesting word choice.

                              How many guys?
                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                The last time i've slept with someone was 2 years ago. I decided i don't enjoy sex anymore and decided to be asexual (still a ghey tho)
                                How come? Did something specific happen?

                                By the way good to see you post more often. I was wondering where you dissapeared for a while.
                                COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                  I feel like you're the kind of guy for which this sexual behavior doesn't seem too surprising or shocking as you're quite liberal in that regard ;) . I have to say that you're pretty much breaking the stereotype of the male scientiest, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
                                  I am no scientist by a any means lol but I guess you mean Science Graduate?

                                  The greatest scientist of all time was a sex magnet so that should tell you about that stereotype

                                  COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                  Comment


                                  • Oh, I remember that you wrote that you had majored in physics and assumed that you work as a scientist. Well, I guess you can also work in the industry like in finances or IT.
                                    There are a couple of cliché STEM nerds, but of course there are plenty of exceptions to every stereotype out there ;) .
                                    Last edited by theMathematician; Fri July 31st, 2020, 16:56.
                                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                    and everything you stand for?
                                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                    just to tell you that I see more?

                                    Comment


                                    • 4 in a week, 10 in a month. I-

                                      I‘m officially holier than the pope.





                                      Comment



                                      • .

                                        Whores and Heathens, all of you!!!!!
                                        "Lift up your head
                                        Lift up your heart..."

                                        https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                          Interesting word choice.

                                          How many guys?
                                          6 guys, 4 girls.

                                          The pandemic ruined everything but at least I got sex 3 days ago (after some weeks of being a covid saint).
                                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                                          Comment


                                          • My count, so to speak, is nil, both for 2020 and for my lifetime.
                                            Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [90-86]

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                              .

                                              Whores and Heathens, all of you!!!!!
                                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                                "Lift up your head
                                                Lift up your heart..."

                                                https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                  My count, so to speak, is nil, both for 2020 and for my lifetime.
                                                  Hasn't it just happened yet or are you waiting for that special someone?
                                                  COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                    I feel like you're the kind of guy for which this sexual behavior doesn't seem too surprising or shocking as you're quite liberal in that regard ;) . I have to say that you're pretty much breaking the stereotype of the male scientiest, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
                                                    I feel you are so judgemental about eveyone and everything I have to question why you feel you have the right to be like this ?

                                                    As if male scientists don't have sex. What kind of logic.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • theMathematician
                                                      theMathematician commented
                                                      Editing a comment
                                                      I'm not judgement there. He talks about sexual stuff frequently, so I just assumed that his sexual behavior is rather liberal. And that's not judgemental at all but rather stating. Judgemental would be like 'Ewww, you're such a whore!' and that's not my style: As long as what you're doing is consensual and legal, do what you do, bro ^^ ! There is the stereotype that male scientiests are like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory. As always there are people that match those stereotypes and ones who don't - that's cool with me ;) .

                                                    • InFamous
                                                      InFamous commented
                                                      Editing a comment
                                                      You really need to step out into the real world, bro. The big bang theory is a TV show.

                                                  • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

                                                    6 guys, 4 girls.

                                                    The pandemic ruined everything but at least I got sex 3 days ago (after some weeks of being a covid saint).
                                                    Are you a strict top?

                                                    I dunno but I imagine you as being hot and tanned. All the bi guys I had fun with were really hot and uncomplicated
                                                    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                    Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                    My count, so to speak, is nil, both for 2020 and for my lifetime.
                                                    I am NOT ready for that number

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                      A Jeannette song as a clapback, really?

                                                      Last edited by aRat; Fri July 31st, 2020, 18:28.
                                                      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Somebody’s jumping on the Jesus Ware bandwagon late...

                                                        Comment

                                                        Working...
                                                        X