The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

How come? Did something specific happen?

By the way good to see you post more often. I was wondering where you dissapeared for a while.
    Thanks, i was banned

As for sex, nothing happened but i prefer i'm better without the complications of sex and relationships.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Thanks, i was banned

As for sex, nothing happened but i prefer i'm better without the complications of sex and relationships.
      Just have sex then

Comment

A Jeannette song as a clapback, really?

Jessie which I brought to your attention as a clapback? Really?
        "Lift up your head
        Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Be proud for educating the ignorant.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

!
            "Lift up your head
            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

I feel like my influence made you into Duanal stan
              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

I feel like my influence made you into Duanal stan
                Chiel, I've liked those couple of songs from her debut enough to go see her live back then when she performed in clubs.

Comment

Yeah much better than Torn Anus who you also tried to push

Comment

• Torn Anus?

OMFG!

Comment

Chiel, I've liked those couple of songs from her debut enough to go see her live back then when she performed in clubs.
                      Cute but I been with her ever since New Love dropped and bombed everywhere

Comment

Cute but I been with her ever since New Love dropped and bombed everywhere
                        Cute, but it flopped for a reason

Comment

Yeah much better than Torn Anus who you also tried to push
                          Gurl.....are we talking about the Legendary singer song writer or your own hole?
                          "Lift up your head
                          Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• "Lift up your head
                            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Gurl.....are we talking about the Legendary singer song writer or your own hole?
                              The Kate Bush wannabe

Comment

Cute, but it flopped for a reason
                                It deserved success over songs like IDGAF (About Quality)

Comment

The Kate Bush wannabe
                                  You cheeky little C U Next Tuesday!
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

Comment

It deserved success over songs like IDGAF (About Quality)
                                    IDGAF is the best song on her debut though

Comment

• Someone needs to get laid
                                      "Lift up your head
                                      Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Girl that thing sounds like a reject from Justin Bieber's "Purpose" era and is nowhere near being the best on anything

Let me pretend that I didn't see that comment.

Comment

Won't be hard as you pretend to have taste.

Comment

Her debut ain’t it but the masterpiece "Want To" was on there
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Girl that thing sounds like a reject from Justin Bieber's "Purpose" era and is nowhere near being the best on anything

It's clear you have never so much as listened to any track on the Purpose album if you think IDGAF in any way fits on it.
                                              OT - I do agree that IDGAF is trash. I hate it.

Comment

Are you a strict top?

I dunno but I imagine you as being hot and tanned. All the bi guys I had fun with were really hot and uncomplicated
                                                Yes, I’m a strict top. Always and radically a top, never a bottom.
                                                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I think its important to point out that none of the allegations are placed at Ellen herself, but at people who worked for her. Not a fan of hers or anything but it's an important difference.

Comment

• @MrLeonix: I don't know whether you're more of a fun or more of a relationship kind of guy, but you imagine to go versatile for a relationship or does a partner have to be a bottom for you to make the relationship work?
                                                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                      and everything you stand for?
                                                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Yes, I’m a strict top. Always and radically a top, never a bottom.
                                                        Hot.

Comment

• Great gowns.
                                                          Last edited by InFamous; Sat August 1st, 2020, 01:41.

Comment

• As previously stated, that's cool for me ;) . In that case, I assume that he's not the right person to ask that question to. I still wonder whether the versatile model or strict bottom/top distribution of roles is the more frequent one in same-sex relationships.
                                                            Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                            and everything you stand for?
                                                            Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                            just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                              As previously stated, that's cool for me ;) . In that case, I assume that he's not the right person to ask that question to. I still wonder whether the versatile model or strict bottom/top distribution of roles is the more frequent one in same-sex relationships.
                                                              I just think you are too obsessed with putting people into different boxes and labelling them according to your perceived notion of how people should be. Maybe I will meet someone tomorrow and decide to see where things can go with him and stop seeing the other guys I am currently seeing. Like you cannot plan every single facet of your life, it's not realistic. Regarding the top/bottom thing again there are no rules, I am almost always top but if I am seeing someone that I really like I have a little room to compromize, I am at least willing to try. Also women cannot really be top, unless they use a strap on so inherently the whole concept of top and bottom is fundamentally a gay term in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X