The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Don't know if this means anything to you but the first time usually isn't that special like everyone makes it out to be. It wasn't for me at least. It was with some random dude after a uni party. I don't remember that much but I was the top and it was very quick LOL.

Sex gets much better the more you do it and learn about yourself and the things you really like.
    Yeah, I've heard a lot of first time stories to that effect, and I 100% believe it isn't that special. My first kiss was bleh, and every rom-com makes that out to be such a magical moment. I was like, "Hmm...this is weird."
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [Starting soon]

Comment

• Nobody has any idea and no possible way of knowing whether or not that thing with Mariah was a planned part of the show.
      If Mariah was to come out and say that SHE had a problem with it and did not appreciate it and that she was upset then sure then I would agree. Until that happens, its all fan fiction and conjecture.

I still maintain that there are far worse on TV than Ellen, people who have had celebrities in literal floods of tears on their shows, humiliated them and pushed them until they broke. And that was their only goal in every interview. But sure , Ellen is the big bad wolf of US chat shows.

Comment

• I personally prefer women with long hair, but Ellen Degeneres prefers to keep hers short for years now. That's her thing and OK for me, but I don't understand where her problem is when it comes to other people's children's hair. It should be the matter of the children or their parents. I won't cancel Degeneres or something (I'm anti-#cancelculture.), but I've had too much of an own history of people judging me for my hair to consider that reaction appropriate.
        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
        and everything you stand for?
        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Those interviews were harmless. Cringy, but harmless.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

Yeah, I've heard a lot of first time stories to that effect, and I 100% believe it isn't that special. My first kiss was bleh, and every rom-com makes that out to be such a magical moment. I was like, "Hmm...this is weird."
            Stick with it Practice makes perfect and it gets so so so so so so so good.

Comment

• Ugh Brad Pitt is a such a GOD. I bet his nut tastes like holy water.

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• He is hotter than hell.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I truly find Brad Pitt incredibly unattractive... always have.
                  My Chart

Comment

• He's looking very good for his age, but yeah, I don't consider him a hottie but rather an older buddy or something. What I personally never got is many women getting crazy over George Clooney.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                      He's looking very good for his age, but yeah, I don't consider him a hottie but rather an older buddy or something. What I personally never got is many women getting crazy over George Clooney.
                      Brad Pitt looks great depending on the movie.

George Clooney always looks hot.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Brad Pitt on the rooftop of Once Upon a Time
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                          I truly find Brad Pitt incredibly unattractive... always have.
                          You don't like anything that is good so yeah

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                          Brad Pitt on the rooftop of Once Upon a Time
                          The only non-boring part of the movie apart from the house intrusion

Comment

• Brad Pitt had some rough years but I see he is back at his sexy self.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

You don't like anything that is good so yeah
                              overrated... alcoholic child abuser.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

overrated... alcoholic child abuser.
                                Please are we really gonna trust those tabloid articles that Angelina orchestrated ( I love her but the media witch hunt she started against him was pathetic).

Him drinking lots of alcohol just means that his manjuice tastes like an alcoholic Milkshake. Yum.

Comment

• Why does the Moo smiley go so well with filthy and sexual thoughts?

Thots Goldmoney Hejira stevyy?

Comment

Please are we really gonna trust those tabloid articles that Angelina orchestrated ( I love her but the media witch hunt she started against him was pathetic).

Him drinking lots of alcohol just means that his manjuice tastes like an alcoholic Milkshake. Yum.
                                  If his go to drink is a pina colada maybe.
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    He is hotter than hell.
                                    Back off, he's mine.

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                    I truly find Brad Pitt incredibly unattractive... always have.
                                    Good, he's mine.

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                    Brad Pitt had some rough years but I see he is back at his sexy self.
                                    It's called 'being married to Angelina'. Just ask Jonny Lee or Billy Bob.

I met Brad once. Angelina was there too, or he'd had totally given in to my flirting. Amazing skin, beautiful hair and by god, that smile. Not keen on his taste in women at all. I still maintain that he fell in love with the idea of a family with Angelina rather than her on her own. I was really tempted to tell him I knew I was gay as soon as I saw him in Troy, but I thought that would just be creepy
                                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Back off, he's mine.

Good, he's mine.

It's called 'being married to Angelina'. Just ask Jonny Lee or Billy Bob.

I met Brad once. Angelina was there too, or he'd had totally given in to my flirting. Amazing skin, beautiful hair and by god, that smile. Not keen on his taste in women at all. I still maintain that he fell in love with the idea of a family with Angelina rather than her on her own. I was really tempted to tell him I knew I was gay as soon as I saw him in Troy, but I thought that would just be creepy
                                      So you had your chance but blew it. Now let other gheys have their chance.

Comment

• Had plans for a road trip involving hiking national parks and being outdoors this week and instead I'm home working and binge-watching Netflix instead

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                          Had plans for a road trip involving hiking national parks and being outdoors this week and instead I'm home working and binge-watching Netflix instead
                                          I'm going glamping next week for a few weeks, can't wait to social distance from my laptop - I'm so sick of working from home (although I'm not going into the office until there's a legit reason to).

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I'm going glamping next week for a few weeks, can't wait to social distance from my laptop - I'm so sick of working from home (although I'm not going into the office until there's a legit reason to).
                                            Me too, I’m fed up of staring at the same four walls all day and night! If they let us go back to the office I’d bite their hand off. They’re reopening for a slow phased return in September but my team probably won’t be asked to go in until January at the earliest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                              Me too, I’m fed up of staring at the same four walls all day and night! If they let us go back to the office I’d bite their hand off. They’re reopening for a slow phased return in September but my team probably won’t be asked to go in until January at the earliest.
                                              I’m rather fortunate in that my own boss has no interest in going back to the office, so is pushing for March after flu season ends. I only live a 20 minute walk from the office so they’ve always said I could go back whenever I wanted to (even if I’m at work alone etc) - so I’m tempted to start going in a day or two a week come September.

I miss the routine. I know no one is stopping me having a routine, but I either get up 90 minutes beforehand like I usually would or stay asleep until 90 seconds before my shift starts... and I do love to sleep.

Hell I’m that happy at home I even did a Zoom meeting in my underwear last week

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I never thought I would say so, but I miss my college so damn much. Home learning is just not it - and they're sooo scared. They sent us an e-mail about revalidating our student's card (for using public transport etc.) with like 1k rules, which seems kind of paranoid when you consider that gyms, shops and restaurants do their usual business for a while now again.

Comment

Working...
                                                X