No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, they should've concentrated on shooting the re-make of Sunset Boulevard with Glenn Close, at least it would have critical acclaim.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• 31 on metacritic and 16% on rotten tomatoes...Lion King remake is shook

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
        31 on metacritic and 16% on rotten tomatoes...Lion King remake is shook

Nnnn

Still surprising how the lion king made 1.656B and still feel like such a non event.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
          Nnnn

Still surprising how the lion king made 1.656B and still feel like such a non event.
          I wouldn't call 1,65b gross and GoldenGlobe, Grammy nominations and Oscar short list a non event
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I wouldn't call 1,65b gross and GoldenGlobe, Grammy nominations and Oscar short list a non event
            Ugh Beyonce's power is unparalelled.

Comment

We're not talking about the legendary record breaking "Spirit ".. we're talking about the movie as a whole just being a cash grab

Comment

We're not talking about the legendary record breaking "Spirit ".. we're talking about the movie as a whole just being a cash grab
                What is an event for you then? The movie is also nominated for an GG as best animation. Critics panned it (or half of them) and audiences liked it
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

What is an event for you then? The movie is also nominated for an GG as best animation. Critics panned it (or half of them) and audiences liked it
                  Event to me.

Lion King (1994)
                  Frozen
                  Black Panther
                  Titanic
                  XO video
                  Finding Nemo
                  IT
                  Avengers
                  Toy Story ( the first 3)

Comment

Event to me.

Lion King (1994)
                    Frozen
                    Black Panther
                    Titanic
                    XO video
                    Finding Nemo
                    IT
                    Avengers
                    Toy Story ( the first 3)
                    Those IT movies were tragic though.

Comment

• If they were tragic is up to debate but those 2 movies were MAJOR for pop culture. Stephen King is to horror what Mariah is to Christmas, so to speak.
                      (And I happen to stan both, taste).
                      "Lift up your head
                      Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• None of those live-action remakes will ever be an event, no matter how much money they make or how many coattail nominations they get to be honest. In fact, their quality has dropped inmensely in a 5 year span which is actually tragic.
                        At least, with The Jungle Book they tried to hide the cash grab factor.
                        They better put some effort in The little mermaid remake.
                        Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautyisbeauty View Post
                          None of those live-action remakes will ever be an event, no matter how much money they make or how many coattail nominations they get to be honest. In fact, their quality has dropped inmensely in a 5 year span which is actually tragic.
                          At least, with The Jungle Book they tried to hide the cash grab factor.
                          They better put some effort in The little mermaid remake.
                          I‘m gonna sue if they don’t. We love the best Disney movie and best animated movie overall.
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• How much does a premium account cost here ? Curious cos people talk about it as if it must be really expensive or something.

Comment

• ^
                              £12 for UK users
                              $15 for International users
                              €14 for European users

That will entitle you to 365 days of the functionality.
                              trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                ^
                                OMG is that all ! Thanks.

Comment

• So cheap right? I'm not even willing to pay 14 euros? HAHA what a joke.
                                  Guess what, I wouldn't even pay a cent because there's only one reason I'd go for that premium account and that reason isn't worth sh*t.
                                  Oh and if anyone else wonders why I'm saying this, check the sexual harassment thread. Someone is being a manipulative creep again.
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• I am quite curious to see what is being posted behind that "Premium only" wall

Comment

• If i had any money left i woudn't mind paying $15.
                                      I know how I feel when I'm around you, I don't know

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                        I am quite curious to see what is being posted behind that "Premium only" wall
                                        Absolutely nothing. Last post was 2 weeks ago...
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• If I cared what was in that premium forum, I would have canceled my subscription 84 years ago.
                                          Originally posted by beredy
                                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• HOLD UP, ARE YOU SHI**ING ME? I DID NOT JUST GET A WARNING FOR THIS: https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...73#post7206973

Apparently this is on the same level as personal abuse or harassment! I guess regression really is the in thing now.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                              HOLD UP, ARE YOU SHI**ING ME? I DID NOT JUST GET A WARNING FOR THIS: https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...73#post7206973

Apparently this is on the same level as personal abuse or harassment! I guess regression really is the in thing now.
                                              Just for the record, I had nothing to do with that. I was "occupied" all evening. However, you running into every thread screaming Qween this and Qween that is surplus to requirements most of the time you do it.

Comment

• Like I really oughta take advice from someone who is universally ridiculed

Comment

HOLD UP, ARE YOU SHI**ING ME? I DID NOT JUST GET A WARNING FOR THIS: https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...73#post7206973

Yes, attempting to trivialise sexual harassment is infraction-worthy I’m afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                    Absolutely nothing. Last post was 2 weeks ago...
                                                    This made me chuckle. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                      Yes, attempting to trivialise sexual harassment is infraction-worthy I’m afraid.
                                                      In what respect? I was agreeing with the minded people (like [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION]) who were appalled at some of the antiquated values that were presented in that topic. I think you completely missed the point of what I was trying to say, which is why I don’t like posting in serious topics because I’m usually very cheeky.

Comment

• [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] can I start a base for Bo sinn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                          He actually did the opposite, you guys misinterpreted it.
                                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

In what respect? I was agreeing with the minded people (like @Herjira) who were appalled at some of the antiquated values that were presented in that topic. I think you completely missed the point of what I was trying to say, which is why I don’t like posting in serious topics because I’m usually very cheeky.
                                                            I thought it was very obvious. Sorry to hear the mods misunderstood your reaction. I hope the one who was really attempting to trivialise sexual harassment did get an infraction too.
                                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                              I thought it was very obvious. Sorry to hear the mods misunderstood your reaction. I hope the one who was really attempting to trivialise sexual harassment did get an infraction too.
                                                              I can’t believe I was resorted to giving an in-depth explanation defending my morality to a harmless pro-victim comment that took me all of 5 seconds to think out and write.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X